"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• moviestarsara
    Options
    Day 1: Private Selection Salted Caramel Cheesecake mini mason jar treat. Pretty yummy, but not a go to for me if I want cheesecake again.
    Day 2: Chocolate Vanilla Creme Pop Tarts. Best. Flavor. Ever.
    Day 3: Brownie Sundae with a Fiber One brownie, Stroh's Vanilla Bean ice cream and chocolate syrup.
    Day 4: Stroh's Vanilla Bean ice cream.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 5: Okay before I tell ya'll about my sweets for the day, I'd like to preface by saying that I had surgery this morning and I felt like absolute crap all day (I woke up during the surgery. :noway: ).
    Oh wow, that shouldn't happen. I'm not surprised you had so much sweet stuff to eat. Are you okay now?

Yeah I'm better, thank you. :heart:

It's actually happened to me twice. Apparently I'm not particularly sensitive to anesthesia.

omg, that must have been really scary!!!

I am glad that you are ok. and hope that you are feeling better now.
  • marvybells
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons
    Day 5 - A serving of Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, a serving of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskoti, two french macarons, and two rootbeer float marshmallows.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 5: Okay before I tell ya'll about my sweets for the day, I'd like to preface by saying that I had surgery this morning and I felt like absolute crap all day (I woke up during the surgery. :noway: ).
    Oh wow, that shouldn't happen. I'm not surprised you had so much sweet stuff to eat. Are you okay now?

It's actually happened to me twice. Apparently I'm not particularly sensitive to anesthesia.

Thanks-- it does lend itself to panic.

Felt kinda bad after I posted-- didn't want to come off as pity-seeking. I actually went back and edited that part out. Apparently narcotics cause over-sharing. :laugh: :blushing:
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    8 May: Ghirardelli dark chocolate square with sea salt caramel filling. And a few glasses of cheap but tasty Italian prosecco. Maybe a wee bit of tequila later, or a wee bit of Talenti gelato - haven't decided yet.

ChocProsecco_zps1fd525f9.jpg
  • Cortelli
    Options
    Acrylics, I idolize you!!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery also.

I was going to plan a great dessert for tonight but then I dropped off a patient at the hospital and it turns out it's Nurses week. And what did they have? Tons of cookies. I had to grab a chocolate chip and a PB cookie. Damn cookies ruined my plans. The funniest part was as I'm grabbing cookies the nurses were surprised I eat sweets and they all wanted to see pictures of me when I was fat.

That's a NSV, man. And I too hope Acrylics is all better soon!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Felt kinda bad after I posted-- didn't want to come off as pity-seeking. I actually went back and edited that part out. Apparently narcotics cause over-sharing. :laugh: :blushing:
    Felt bad? Wanted to edit it? No way. Off course we would want to know and want to send you well wishes.

QFT :heart:
  • marvybells
    Options

Felt bad? Wanted to edit it? No way. Off course we would want to know and want to send you well wishes.

well said, MrM27. I couldn't agree more!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.2oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 2: Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake (1); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.4oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 3: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Soft Baked Cookies (2); McDonald's Strawberry & Cream Pie (1)

Day 4: Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino (Bottled, 9.5oz); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.10 oz) with (2) Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies; King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Trader Joe's Extra Dark Chocolate Wedge
    Day 2: same ^
    Day 3: Mini Cupcake, white with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Extra Dark Chocolate Wedge
    Day 5: Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    7eIzMyu.jpg?1
  • applejuices
    applejuices Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    After lurking the gelato thread and regretting not participating, I've been following this thread and doing the cleanse on my own...thought I would chime in here now:

Day 1: Held a huuuge bake sale, ended up eating one and a half lemon squares, a mint chocolate chip cookie, and wo amazing Reese’s peanut butter cup cupcakes bought at the bake sale. Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting and a mini Reese’s inside.
    Day 2: Pint of Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked Froyo. The whole pint. So amazing and full of chunks of deliciousness.
    Day 3: Package of Birthday Cake M & Ms. Not bad- actually tastes pretty cake-like. Also, it’s teacher appreciation week, so I had two small browned butter blondie with chocolate chips and nuts from the lounge.
    Day 4: Teacher appreciation week continues- two small chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting.
    Day 5: One slice of marble cake with buttercream frosting, along with a little (lot) of extra frosting… one large chocolate chunk cookie, half of an M & M cookie, and half of a brownie. Teacher appreciation is the best and worst of all time.
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1 Big snicker.
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xwhip cream.
    APpVqVT.jpg?2
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Day 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.2oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 2: Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake (1); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.4oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 3: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Soft Baked Cookies (2); McDonald's Strawberry & Cream Pie (1)

Day 4: Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino (Bottled, 9.5oz); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.10 oz) with (2) Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies; King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

did you make sure to put frosting on the sweet rolls so you could label them cupcakes :D?
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    After lurking the gelato thread and regretting not participating, I've been following this thread and doing the cleanse on my own...thought I would chime in here now:

Day 1: Held a huuuge bake sale, ended up eating one and a half lemon squares, a mint chocolate chip cookie, and wo amazing Reese’s peanut butter cup cupcakes bought at the bake sale. Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting and a mini Reese’s inside.
    Day 2: Pint of Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked Froyo. The whole pint. So amazing and full of chunks of deliciousness.
    Day 3: Package of Birthday Cake M & Ms. Not bad- actually tastes pretty cake-like. Also, it’s teacher appreciation week, so I had two small browned butter blondie with chocolate chips and nuts from the lounge.
    Day 4: Teacher appreciation week continues- two small chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting.
    Day 5: One slice of marble cake with buttercream frosting, along with a little (lot) of extra frosting… one large chocolate chunk cookie, half of an M & M cookie, and half of a brownie. Teacher appreciation is the best and worst of all time.

Welcome to the team :)
  • Cortelli
    Options

Good on you for de-lurking.