"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Oh YUM.

Last time I made brownies it ended up badly though, I ate way too much of it :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Oh YUM.

Last time I made brownies it ended up badly though, I ate way too much of it :laugh:

I chose the day wisely-- we're going to a cookout. :wink: I had the same concern.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9 &10&11: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart aka "OHP tart"
    Day 12: homemade chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip oatmeal = best breakfast in the world
    Day 13: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffins
    Day 14: A couple of butter cookies. Nothing special. Hopefully I'll bake something tomorrow :)
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry
    Day 7: MY SON MADE ME RASPBERRY BROWNIES!!! :love:
    Day 8: Warm raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and a couple squares of Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate
    Day 9: Talenti Vanilla Bean with a Barney butter cup chopped into the cup
    Day 10: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate gelato and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 11: Bissinger's chocolate squares that were just, ick
    Day 12: The last raspberry brownie, a 2-pack of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and Talenti Double Dark
    Day 13: Dark chocolate and peanut butter froyo.

Day 14: This probably won't be my only entry today; I'm running off to a grad party right now. :smile: But it's been a while since I posted a pic. Had pizza for lunch -- whiteboard special was salted caramel cake. Had to try it. Next I'll have to make one, because what I imagined was a bit lovelier than this. This was ok, but it could be so much better. I didn't finish it; I'm pretty sure there will be better at the grad party. The graduate's Italian grandmother is here for the occasion. :bigsmile:
    i-PRZrmdZ-M.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Day 14: This probably won't be my only entry today; I'm running off to a grad party right now. :smile: But it's been a while since I posted a pic. Had pizza for lunch -- whiteboard special was salted caramel cake. Had to try it. Next I'll have to make one, because what I imagined was a bit lovelier than this. This was ok, but it could be so much better. I didn't finish it; I'm pretty sure there will be better at the grad party. The graduate's Italian grandmother is here for the occasion. :bigsmile:
    i-PRZrmdZ-M.jpg
    I haven't stared at a picture for so long, ever. Looks simply amazing. But I'm also partial to caramel.

Seriously I'm drooling looking at it. If you find a good recipe to make though, share it :love:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranaen Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    Day 10 - A whole buncha stuff. Finished off the remaining 3 TJ Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream bites. Also had 4 Cups Cappuccino Kefir topped w/ All Bran & 110g Vanilla Chex, and 3 Honey Nut Rice Cakes topped w/ Cinnamon Bun Whey spread. Lazypostworkoutprebedmeal/10
    Day 11 - Lindt Dark Hazelnut. Made a quick grab for a candy bar while across the street at Walgreens. Hadn't had Lindt candy in a while do I decided to give it a whirl. Not too bad... standard Dark Chocolate taste, more on the sweet side though. Sectioned into 3 portions with a hazelnut and some sort of mousse like filling inside. Also had some Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios.
    Day 12 - Fannie May Pixies - Made another quick stop across the street from work at Walgreens today because I'm going to be busy later. Opted for the Pixies since it's been years since I've had anything by them. Not a fan of mint meltaway's so I opted for the Pixies. Figured I couldn't go wrong with a combo of pecans, caramel, and chocolate. I was correct.
    Day 13 - Chocolove Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate. Pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking... Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Dark Chocolate so the combo of toffee and milk chocolate was quite extensive. Nice crunch and salt from the almonds though. I would recommend this one if you're a fan of milk chocolate & toffee.
    Day 14 - Chocolate Truffle Kefir topped with Vanilla Chex & Triple Decker Toasted Salted Almond Butter/Sea Salted Caramel Truffle Sandwich. How's that one? Ok so.... The Kefir was a let down. The flavor sounded like it would kick *kitten* in theory, but it didn't even taste like chocolate.. thankfully the Vanilla Chex was there as a savior. I need to just sticky with the fruity flavors because the vanilla, chocolates, cappuccino etc all suck! On to the sandwich... marvelous! Used three slices of Martin's Potato bread and lathered two of the slices with TJ Salted almond butter. Placed two Sea Salted Caramel Truffles and then put it on my foreman grill for about 2 mins like a panini maker. Perfecto :D
    lJwv1zE.jpg?1
    RaxWgnZ.jpg?1
    NI12eav.jpg?1
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    ^^^ WHOAH! :love:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream for breakfast. I'll also have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (see avatar), two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds (2 is just enough to satisfy), and a serving of TJ's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and tonight I'm having a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream. Pic is my avatar, since I can't seem to resize from my phone. Much better this time. I used regular Martin's potato bread instead of the rolls, added cinnamon to the egg and used a little lite syrup.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured a little Hershey's syrup on a couple of them. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, with frosting that tasted like whipped milk chocolate, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?
    Day 10: So far...2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 2 small leftover pancakes straight out of the fridge with chocolate syrup, and I'm about to finish off my pint of Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies. Also Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl is going in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 11: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio for breakfast. I had to make some changes last night because my macros were off, so I swapped the Speculoos for Kashi Indigo Morning cereal, and had a bit of the Safeway honey vanilla praline frozen Greek yogurt. I think this one is going to be a keeper! The consumer review I read compared the honey to cough syrup. I didn't think it tasted like cough syrup, but the texture reminded me of a medicine I took when I was a kid. The pralines were nice and crunchy, and it had the tartness from the yogurt. I can't wait to have a full serving!
    Day 12: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and I finished up the 147g of Steve's NOLA Coffee & Donuts ice cream, just to be done with it. Even the donuts at the bottom were hard and stale tasting. :frown: I may have to have something else to make up for that disappointment. Added a Snickers ice cream bar last night, FINALLY!
    Day 13: Two TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds this morning, and tonight I'm staying at my bff's, where my Steve's Southern Banana Pudding has been living in her freezer. Tonight it's moving into my tummy!
    Day 14: I stepped out of my comfort zone a little today. Went to a Vietnamese place and got rice pudding with black eyed peas and coconut milk, which I ate before I thought to take a picture, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and then a Forte ginger protein gelato. The rice pudding was different in a good way, but nothing I'll dream about later. The smoothie was delicious, and wb again. The gelato was good, but ginger always reminds me of furniture polish.

PhotoGrid_1400369363097_zps4d37ef99.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    ^ that's pretty cool with the high protein gelato :)
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    i-PRZrmdZ-M.jpg

^ time to *kitten*.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake.
    Day 9 - Bella Italia mini chocolate torte, Asda Individual Banoffee tart.
    Day 10 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt Popcorn, 2 squares Swiss 72% chocolate.
    Day 11 - Marks & Spencer Blackcurrant And Madagascan Vanilla Desserts.(so good I ate both and could not be bothered to put them sideways to photograph them)
    Day 12 - Slice of Chocolate Cake and a Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam.
    Day 13 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt, Asda Extra Special 70% chocolate with cocoa nibs.
    Day 14 - 2 Fairtrade double chocolate chunk cookies, half slice of coffee/walnut cake (looked better than it tasted), Marks Spencer Fresh Mixed Fruit Tart.

Coffee/Walnut cake

20140517_182534_zps2018e268.jpg

Fruit tart

20140518_011919_zpsf97a8d99.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    ^ that's pretty cool with the high protein gelato :)

After I logged the gelato, I looked at my macros. They're a mess. :/

Everything looks amazing in these pictures y'all are posting. *insert drooling smiley here*
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    salted caramel started tonight R.....
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    1: Pb chocolate oat cookies, chocolate icecream with banana
    2: Connoisseur Caramel and macadamia icecream stick
    3: Aero chocolate, Connoisseur honey and pistachio (honey and chocolate combination? Found it unusual but it was okay), Reece's peanut butter (so creamy and sweet -- I don't want any other pb now lol)
    4: Connoisseur cookies & cream (tasted like crushed oreos soaked in vanilla cream -- was okay but lacked the crunchiness and chewiness of a real chocolate cookie that you can eat how you like alongside ice cream), more peanut butter.
    5: Taro flavoured sponge cake (just a slightly funny tasting sponge cake), Connoisseur Madagascan Vanilla (simple but good)
    6: Connoisseur Sumatran coconut (I don't like coconut things like Bounty usually but this was nice)
    7: Dessert Delights Rainbow gum, Chocolate peanut butter pop tarts (whole box, 6 pastries), creme egg.
    8: More gum, 8 oatmeal maple brown sugar pop tarts, 4 Hershey's chocolate fudge pops (not actually that nice, tastes like the sugar free chocolate syrup but way more calories)
    9: 6 Peanut butter pop tarts (no icing, and after all the sugar and peanut butter I've had this week they seemed very plain)
    10: Honey BBQ cracker crisps
    11: Aeroplane jelly mousse as prepared with bisquick biscuit base as prepared (plus whipped cream on top)
    12: Banh deo banana cake (like a banana flavoured mochi), caramello egg, Ben & Jerry's strawberry cheesecake icecream with jelly belly strawberry cheesecake topping
    13: Ben & Jerry's cookie dough... so good...
    14: BF got me my favourite chocolate: lindor truffles! (peppermint)
    15: Hershey's chocolate mousse made with a little yogurt and water. didn't even taste like yogrt! yum
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

And the verdict is? :bigsmile:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

And the verdict is? :bigsmile:

Tasty treat!!!! You are getting me(yes I have no choice but to listen to you.....my mind is putty with Gelato......)hooked. DAMN YOU!!:heart::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :noway:
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 14: I had what might be the first, and hopefully the last, "Eat All Da Sweets" injury. We were having a firepit night and I found some leftover Peeps from Easter in the pantry so we roasted them (so much better than plain roasted marshmallows). Anyway I was checking the doneness of one and the molten carmelized sugar burned the *&%# out of my index finger. Still delicious though...

Also a chocolate glazed doughnut and a Tollhouse cookie.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good
    Day 10: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan, Tiramisu
    Day 11: Bourbon Bread Pudding topped with Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and Bourbon whipped cream YUM!
    Day 12: Finished the Bread Pudding, whipped cream and my Sea Salt Caramel off
    Day 13: Cannoli
    Day 14: Tres Leche & Chocolate Malt Cake with Boston Creme Filling

eziws4.jpg

2j46d68.jpg