"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xWhipped cream.
    Day6: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream
    Day8: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream + 1xGalaktoboureko + 1xPB - Mouthgasm.
    Day9: 1xCookies N'cream Yogurt With Oreo Cookie Pieces + 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar(Snicker)
    Day10: Candy - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut Chocolate, 3 pieces (38g)
    Day11: 2xMelted Chocolate Icecream + 2xOatmeal + 1 Banana and cinnamon. - So Good!
    Day12: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xWhipped cream - My favorite dessert. I even make it myself. lol
    Day13:1xTurkey Hill - Original Vanilla + 1xTurkey Hill - Tin Roof Sundae + 1xNabisco Wheat Thins - You can never wrong with this one. Omagah!
    yyKHCQS.jpg?1
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake.
    Day 9 - Bella Italia mini chocolate torte, Asda Individual Banoffee tart.
    Day 10 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt Popcorn, 2 squares Swiss 72% chocolate.
    Day 11 - Marks & Spencer Blackcurrant And Madagascan Vanilla Desserts.(so good I ate both and could not be bothered to put them sideways to photograph them)
    Day 12 - Slice of Chocolate Cake and a Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam. See example below.

Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam (Part of the great British Institution known as a Cream Tea.

p_scone-jam-cream_1712685c.jpg

Man that looks delicious.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons
    Day 5 - A serving of Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, a serving of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskoti, two french macarons, and two rootbeer float marshmallows
    Day 6 - a serving of Jeni's Rainbow Frozen Yogurt and a couple marshmallows in rose vanilla and passion fruit. (passion fruit is ok. i prefer the rose vanilla. it is tastier than the lavender vanilla i have, but none are as good as the root beer float)
    Day 7 - three macarons for breakfast (raspberry, strawberry & plum. the other two were good, but the strawberry one was exceptional!), four homemade caramels after lunch (one lavender, one rosemary and two orange blossom-they are all FANTASTIC) and two cookies that my mom convinced me to try (one was a raspberry thumbprint and the other a chocolate orange cardamom flavor. they were both divine), and for a late night snack i had a rose vanilla marshmallow.
    Day 8 - two caramels and a rootbeer float marshmallow
    Day 9 - today i had my last 3 french macarons for breakfast, then i had Jeni's Ice Cream (1/2 serving of Sweet Corn and Black Raspberries and what was left of the rainbow frozen yogurt which was just shy of a full serving) and a rosemary salted caramel for dinner, and peanut butter cheerios as an after dinner snack.
    Day 10 - A Dark Chocolate covered vanilla butter cream and half of a mini mixed fruit tart.
    Day 11 - free samples at work today :D...i had a vanilla creme filled donut, a chocolate chip cookie & some vanilla cake with a Madagascar vanilla bean butter-cream icing---the cake was to die for!
    Day 12 - Two dark chocolate covered pretzels. I was craving a bit of salt with my sweets today so these really hit the spot.
    Day 13 - i bought a lot of new candy today and did a lot of small sampling: Marie Belle New York - Dark Chocolate With Banana (2 little bars), Chuao Chocolatier - Honeycomb Bar (1/4 of a serving), Sucre Artisan Chocolate Bar Candied Violet (1/3 a serving), 3 pieces of botan rice candy, a mini sesame crunch and a little taste of rock candy (about 5 grams)....i have to say, everything i tried so far was good but the MarieBelle Dark Chocolate Banana bar really stands out. It is fantastic!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I did not see the thread in time and already ate it so now picture.  Fail on my part.
    Day 2 - Half of a Reeces peanut butter cup cupcake with butter cream and chocolate frosting.  Only half because she ate the other half.  Also, a serving of Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    Day 3 - Talenti - Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 4 - Chocolate fudge brownie - I took a nice bite of it before I realized I didn't take a picture. 
    Day 5 - Chocolate chip cookie and a Peanut butter white chocolate chip cookie.  I should have had 2 or 3 of the PB instead of the other one.   Not a proud day for me.  Plus I ate like 4 lunches so i didn't have many calories to spare.
    Day 6 - Lobster tail - It was a croissant like baked pastry filled with bavarian cream and topped with powdered sugar.   I also have 3 chocolate covered, nutella filled cookies.
    Day 7 - Cupcake.  Yellow cake with chocolate ganashe and butter cream.  A cronut.   It's a croissant with a vanilla topping and custard filling.
    Day 8 - 1/2 a Reeces peanut butter cup cupcake and 1/2 a chocolate fudge brownie.
    Day 9 - Cookies!!!!  3 caramel french macaroons.  2 almond brittle.  1 nutella filled chocolate dip cookie.
    Day 10 - Ben & Jerry's - Half Baked Ice Cream.  I was going to add my usual Pop Tarts to it but decided to not blow my deficit for the day. 
    Day 11 - Greenfield - Salted Caramel. I went to Fairway to see if I get a new flavor and I saw this ice cream which they just got. Apparently it's popular in the south. I had a splitting headache, paid for my stuff, went home then realized I left the ice cream in the bag at the supermarket. I wanted to really have it so I drove back after work. At around midnight I tried it. I should have left it at the store. Worst caramel ice cream I've had to date.

20140516_002134_zpsyjfipx4s.jpg

20140516_002011_zpsdhp0tfjv.jpg

That is very sad :(

dang, that is sad. :frown:

I hope today you find something extra delicious to make up for it
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.2oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 2: Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake (1); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.4oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 3: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Soft Baked Cookies (2); McDonald's Strawberry & Cream Pie (1)

Day 4: Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino (Bottled, 9.5oz); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.10 oz) with (2) Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies; King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 5: Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (4); Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bar (1); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (153g)

Day 6: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies (2); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (114g)

Day7: Albertson's Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart (4) Celebrate today, work it off tomorrow bigsmile

Day 8: Albertson's Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart (1); Nature's Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread (4 slices) with Smart Balance Light Butter with Flaxseed Oil (2 tbsp) and Welch's Concord Grape Jam (2/3 tbsp)

Day 9: Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (6.4oz and 8.9oz); Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bars (2)

Day 10: Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bars (2); Botan Rice Candy (2 pieces)

Day 11: Haagen Dazs Cappuccino Gelato (124g) with Reddi Original Whipped Cream (21g) and Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (20g); Botan Rice Candy (4 pieces)

Day12: Starbucks Bottled Mocha Light Frap (9.5oz); Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Bar (1); Tamagogani (DriedCrabs 0.5oz); Haagen Dazs Cappuccino Gelato (138g); Amanoya (Bonchi) Kabuki Age Crackers (3)

510_NakedShot.jpg

Tamagogani (crunchy with a light sweet coating. A bit of soy sauce enhances the saltiness while a touch of Memmi Udon Soup Base enhances the sweetness. Really good with rice and chicken):
    Tamagogani-Dried-Crabs.jpg

The Amanoya Crackers
    AAAADBya74gAAAAAAVWe8w.jpg?v=1305330196000
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:
    Day 11: bit of a mish mash today. 2 Nestle Caramel eggs (left over in my desk's candy jar), the last piece of chocolate cheesecake, 0.9 servings of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (empty now :frown: ) and half a serving of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 12: B&J Milk and Cookies, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (yes I went back and got more. Don't judge me), and one ricotta pound cake cupcake with whipped ricotta frosting
    Day 13: one ricotta pound cake cupcake, one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover), about 3/4 of a cone of cashews from the Nutty Bavarian-- I may have ice cream later.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    Day 10 - A whole buncha stuff. Finished off the remaining 3 TJ Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream bites. Also had 4 Cups Cappuccino Kefir topped w/ All Bran & 110g Vanilla Chex, and 3 Honey Nut Rice Cakes topped w/ Cinnamon Bun Whey spread. Lazypostworkoutprebedmeal/10
    Day 11 - Lindt Dark Hazelnut. Made a quick grab for a candy bar while across the street at Walgreens. Hadn't had Lindt candy in a while do I decided to give it a whirl. Not too bad... standard Dark Chocolate taste, more on the sweet side though. Sectioned into 3 portions with a hazelnut and some sort of mousse like filling inside. Also had some Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios.
    Day 12 - Fannie May Pixies - Made another quick stop across the street from work at Walgreens today because I'm going to be busy later. Opted for the Pixies since it's been years since I've had anything by them. Not a fan of mint meltaway's so I opted for the Pixies. Figured I couldn't go wrong with a combo of pecans, caramel, and chocolate. I was correct.
    Day 13 - Chocolove Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate. Pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking... Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Dark Chocolate so the combo of toffee and milk chocolate was quite extensive. Nice crunch and salt from the almonds though. I would recommend this one if you're a fan of milk chocolate & toffee.
    LfElYUz.jpg?1
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    Day 10 - A whole buncha stuff. Finished off the remaining 3 TJ Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream bites. Also had 4 Cups Cappuccino Kefir topped w/ All Bran & 110g Vanilla Chex, and 3 Honey Nut Rice Cakes topped w/ Cinnamon Bun Whey spread. Lazypostworkoutprebedmeal/10
    Day 11 - Lindt Dark Hazelnut. Made a quick grab for a candy bar while across the street at Walgreens. Hadn't had Lindt candy in a while do I decided to give it a whirl. Not too bad... standard Dark Chocolate taste, more on the sweet side though. Sectioned into 3 portions with a hazelnut and some sort of mousse like filling inside. Also had some Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios.
    Day 12 - Fannie May Pixies - Made another quick stop across the street from work at Walgreens today because I'm going to be busy later. Opted for the Pixies since it's been years since I've had anything by them. Not a fan of mint meltaway's so I opted for the Pixies. Figured I couldn't go wrong with a combo of pecans, caramel, and chocolate. I was correct.
    Day 13 - Chocolove Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate. Pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking... Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Dark Chocolate so the combo of toffee and milk chocolate was quite extensive. Nice crunch and salt from the almonds though. I would recommend this one if you're a fan of milk chocolate & toffee.
    LfElYUz.jpg?1

I'd probably love that one-- big fan of toffee.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    LfElYUz.jpg?1
    I'd probably love that one-- big fan of toffee.

Whole Foods should have the full selection
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar and cake!
    Day 10: One square of chocolate and some Nutella cookie dough.
    Day 11: Birthday ice cream sandwich with Nutella cookies!
    Day 12: Peanut butter cookie ice cream sandwich. :)
    Day 13: One serving of strawberry ice cream and a peanut butter cookie.

Day 14: Last serving of the Caramello chocolate.

It feels good that I've had chocolate in the cabinet for two weeks that has yet to be consumed.

Mmm, I am going to look for that milk chocolate and toffee bar.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover)

I only like them fresh off the line. They melt in your mouth, so good.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 13: rest of my chocolate custard, a dark chocolate/almond Hershey's nugget and one chocolate chip cookie from a Nestle Tollhouse tub o' dough...
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Chocolate & Vanilla Pudding Cup, and M & M cookie
    Day 2 - Vanilla Pudding Cup, Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar
    Day 3 - Butterscoth Pudding, and Costco Tuxedo cake
    Day 4 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding and Costco Tuxedo cake
    Day 5 - Toffee Caramel Pudding and Piece of coworkers retirement Cake
    Day 6 - Vanilla Pudding Cup & Brown Sugar Fudge (6 pcs)
    Day 7 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding cup & Brown Sugar Fudge (2 pcs)
    Day 8 - Butterscotch Pudding Cup
    Day 9 - Chocolate Caramel Pudding Cup & 2 homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies & 1 C Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch Ice Cream
    Day 10 - Vanila Pudding Cup & 1 cup of Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch Ice Cream
    Day 11 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding cup & serving of McCain Deep and Delicious Marble Cake & 1/2 cup of Mint chocolate chip icecream
    Day 12 - Toffee Caramel Pudding Cup
    Day 13 - Vanilla Pudding cup & serving of McCain Deep and Delicious Marble Cake & 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch Ice cream
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry
    Day 7: MY SON MADE ME RASPBERRY BROWNIES!!! :love:
    Day 8: Warm raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and a couple squares of Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate
    Day 9: Talenti Vanilla Bean with a Barney butter cup chopped into the cup
    Day 10: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate gelato and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 11: Bissinger's chocolate squares that were just, ick
    Day 12: The last raspberry brownie, a 2-pack of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and Talenti Double Dark

Day 13: Dark chocolate and peanut butter froyo. They were out of salted caramel pecan already... but the peanut butter flavor was delicious.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Day 11 - Greenfield - Salted Caramel.  I went to Fairway to see if I get a new flavor and I saw this ice cream which they just got.  Apparently it's popular in the south.  I had a splitting headache, paid for my stuff, went home then realized I left the ice cream in the bag at the supermarket.  I wanted to really have it so I drove back after work.  At around midnight I tried it.  I should have left it at the store.  Worst caramel ice cream I've had to date.
    Day 12 Chocolate caramel cupcake - After yesterday's ice cream debacle, I really wanted something tasty. I visited a different Fairway and found that they had an amazing selection of baked goods. There was so much I wanted but I settled on this. I warmed it up a little and it was great.

20140516_230115_zps5jhtibr3.jpg

20140516_2305390_zpsgdcvzwlo.jpg
    Good for you, getting right back on the horse. :laugh:
    That cupcake looks fantastic! Glad you had something so tasty after the previous disappointment.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I ran a 5k today, so there was some major carbing going on today.

Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 5: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 6: Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream, Jello Chocolate Mousse, FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar and Strawberries.
    Day 7: Edy's Slow Churned Fudge Tracks
    Day 8: Homemade Lemon Squares with fresh berries
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake
    Day 10: Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies, Peach Angel Food Cake & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 11: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 12: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie, Jello Chocolate Mousse & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 13: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts Sugar Raised doughnut, small brownie and a bakery made mini doughnut
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel, more pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.
    Day 6 - Protein cheesecake, cheese danish
    Day 7 - Protein cheesecake, chocolate croissant. Apple pie a la mode, two bread slices with cream cheese and berry jam, and a serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 8 - Protein cheesecake. A Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with caramel and honey bar, and a square of Cote d'Or dark chocolate.
    Day 9 - Protein berry smoothie, Talenti sea salt caramel gelato, 3/4 cup of fat free chocolate frozen yogurt
    Day 10 - Two buttermilk eggo waffles stuffed with sweet cream cheese, a jello sugar free chocolate mousse, and one of Desserts for Two ricotta cupcakes.
    Day 11 - Two mini danishes (one chocolate, one cream cheese), talenti sea salt caramel gelato , way too many sugar puffs, and a cream cheese and jelly sandwich. Was a bad day.
    Day 12 - Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt strawberry with granola bar, one Dove mini chocolate egg, and some Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream
    Day 13 - Some Graze snacks (fruit and nut flapjacks, peach 'cobbler', some Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream, Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream cone (snack size), Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt.

Day 14 Graze 'chocolate pecan pie' (was a bit disappointing. The fudge pieces were good but the pecan was a bit stale, dates were ok, I won't be getting that one again), 1/3 of a craquelin brioche from Wegmans (I had been craving it for weeks, first time I found one in ages, very happy about it, it is soooo good, even if it's a calorie bomb). I had overnight 'brownie batter' oats for breakfast, but it didn't taste like brownie batter at all. So that was a disappointment, but still ok and filling for only 300 calories, so I can't complain too much.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:
    Day 11: bit of a mish mash today. 2 Nestle Caramel eggs (left over in my desk's candy jar), the last piece of chocolate cheesecake, 0.9 servings of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (empty now :frown: ) and half a serving of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 12: B&J Milk and Cookies, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (yes I went back and got more. Don't judge me), and one ricotta pound cake cupcake with whipped ricotta frosting
    Day 13: one ricotta pound cake cupcake, one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover), about 3/4 of a cone of cashews from the Nutty Bavarian-- I may have ice cream later.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts glazed donut to make up for yesterday-- it was fantastic-- and two chocolate glazed donut holes, brownies:

1222a935-be5a-48aa-bd9c-ea0d8755116c_zps9dc77708.jpg

This was actually my first attempt at brownies from scratch. I know, I know, but I've always just gotten the Ghiradelli brownie mix. Anyway I wanted to try this "chocolate chunk" brownie recipe so I started measuring out all the ingredients . . . and realized I was using the wrong recipe. :embarassed: But I was far enough along that I didn't want to start over so I just went with it and they actually turned out awesome. I still think some chocolate chunks would improve them. There's espresso in the batter and you basically start by making chocolate ganache so it would have been hard for them not to be good.