Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Rach, it's possible, if you're not feeling cold/flu sick. Just curious...are you a caffeine drinker? I know some people who were heavy coffee or soda drinkers and when they cut that stuff out of their daily routine, they got headaches and felt a little off. If that's something you changed...could be your body adapting.
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have had NO willpower lately, proven by the Chocolate Mousse Cupcake that I'm about to go log. :frown: The problem is that I usually work out so much and then eat so much, that I would feel starved if I ate just the regular calories without all those extra exercise calories, because that's just how much food my body is used to consuming. So I'll go over my calories, no matter how "good" I eat, so I have little incentive to be good. It probably doesn't help that my post-cervical-surgery mood is "I'll eat what I want, when I want it, and I'll enjoy it!" combined with the fact that I'll get my TOM on Sunday--I'M CRAVING FOOD CONSTANTLY!! There's been a couple times in the last few days where I've told myself that I'm not really hungry or don't really need EXTRA food, but I only have so much willpower!! :sad:

That cupcake was SOOOOO good though... :devil:
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ive upped my workout this week and have been dealing with same situation. Im always hungry. I wake up in the middle of the night hungry and cant sleep. I feel like I could eat all day and all night long. steamed broccoli is my new bff, Its low in calorie and I just use a couple spritz of spray butter, lemon juice, and a little sea salt. I eat a ton of it a day.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Probably, Rach. My husband drinks Coke and Starbucks constantly and when he goes off of it, he gets a bit moody and the runs and all that bad stuff.

On another note: My little boy will be one in twenty days. :)
    On yet another note: They are fighting us for his surgery. I'm ready to go into full mommy rage mode. >.<
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    OMFG!!!!! So i know our weigh-ins are on mondays but i couldnt resist the scale!!! so i weighed myself and Im officially at 244!!! 10lbs lost!!!Im so excited!! I worked really hard this week and im so glad it paid off!! next goal to be out of the 240s!!! 4lbs lost hear I come :D

1757812.png
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    OMFG!!!!! So i know our weigh-ins are on mondays but i couldnt resist the scale!!! so i weighed myself and Im officially at 244!!! 10lbs lost!!!Im so excited!! I worked really hard this week and im so glad it paid off!! next goal to be out of the 240s!!! 4lbs lost hear I come :D

1757812.png

WTG! That is awesome
  • Cina04
    Options
    So close to my goal weight!!

Sundays are my weigh in days since it's my "rest day" and my "cheat day"

147.6 and I had a "bad" eating day yesterday - went to a halloween party but I must say I did very good than what I would had done. On the other hand my husband STUFFED his face and than didn't feel so hot lol

For the past two weeks I just did afternoon workouts cause i felt like my body needed a rest but now I'm thinking if I would had done just one week of one workout sessions than I would either be at 145 now or at least closer to it.

This has got me motivated to start back up my two workouts a day along with getting back on track with drinking 10 or more cups of water!

Hope everyone has a great weigh in today/tomorrow
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    So mad at myself. Cheated so bad three days this week and only went to gym 3 times instead of 5. Way to self-sabotage.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options

1757812.png

That's amazing - congrats!

Can't make my session tomorrow morning in the gym as normal so will have to weigh in on Tuesday. Have had a mad week this week with lots of going out but have tried to rectify it with lots of training. Not sure how friendly the scales are going to be this week but will check in with you on Tuesday. Good luck to you all!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ladies I just came across this on another post so thought I would share it...

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
    1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
    2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
    3 pounds = an average human brain
    4 pounds = an ostrich egg
    5 pounds = a Chihuahua
    6 pounds = a human’s skin
    7.5 pounds = an average newborn
    8 pounds = a human head
    10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
    11 pounds = an average housecat
    12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
    15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs
    16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain
    20 pounds = an automobile tire
    23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year
    24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
    25 pounds = an average 2 year old
    30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
    33 pounds = a cinder block
    36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
    40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
    44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
    50 pounds = a small bale of hay
    55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
    60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weights more than his heart!)
    66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
    70 pounds = an Irish Setter
    77 pounds = a gold brick
    80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
    90 pounds = a newborn calf
    100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
    111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
    117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
    118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
    120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
    130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
    138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
    140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
    144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
    150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
    187 pounds = an average adult man
    200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
    235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
    300 pounds = an average football lineman
    400 pounds = a Welsh pony"
  • js775219
    Options
    I am scared to weigh-in tomorrow...I know I've gained weight (a lot of heavy exercise plus some not-so great food choices) **le sigh** am I ever going to get out of the 240's?

EDIT: so I was so aprehensive about tomorrow's weigh-in so I went ahead and a meeting with good 'ol scale and guess what? I was 242!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention that was after eating and FULLY-CLOTHED! I am so juiced to do it again tomorrow morning in my birthday suit. I am so close to the 230's I can smell it!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning at it said 171.8!!! I was just hoping to be back down to 173 this week. Guess all that water IS making a difference!!! I'm not logging it in the site until tomorrow though.
    :happy:
  • js775219
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning at it said 171.8!!! I was just hoping to be back down to 173 this week. Guess all that water IS making a difference!!! I'm not logging it in the site until tomorrow though.

Yay for good surprises!
  • sheilabennett
    Options

That's FANTASTIC!!!! I, on the other hand, have had a ****ty week again. I kept telling myself I was back on track, but I wasn't. Not at all.. I have been eating gluten for two weeks now, and I feel horrible. I can't concentrate or focus on anything, my stomach is a mess, I have constant headaches.... And the worst part is, its' all my own fault.

I am feeling better emotionally today though, so hopefully it will get better. As soon as I finish on here I am going to make my lunch and dinner for tomorrow. So here's to a better week!!!

Good job again though Rach! I know how hard things have been for you...

edit - haha! I guess i forgot about the no swearing rule. Lets say I had a crappy week!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am scared to weigh-in tomorrow...I know I've gained weight (a lot of heavy exercise plus some not-so great food choices) **le sigh** am I ever going to get out of the 240's?

EDIT: so I was so aprehensive about tomorrow's weigh-in so I went ahead and a meeting with good 'ol scale and guess what? I was 242!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention that was after eating and FULLY-CLOTHED! I am so juiced to do it again tomorrow morning in my birthday suit. I am so close to the 230's I can smell it!

i got stuck at 240-241 for 3 weeks... talk about frustrating!!! you can do it :)
  • Cina04
    Options
    my 2yr old weighs 27 and that's what i say that a lost the amount my toddler weighs.

when i hold her i think wow i carried this much weight on me! now though she doesn't seem too heavy for me to carry compared when i wad 175 plus 27lbs.
  • Cina04
    Options

doesn't it make you want to drink more water! lol all i drink is plain old water.

i'm glad its paying off for you!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    172 :sad: I think I might cry :frown:
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I'm weighing in at 134.6 this week, down 1.8lb from last week. That's a really good loss for me, I usually only lose half a pound! :)
  • emilysparey
    Options
    still the same, at least i havent put on anything so thats a bonus