51 pounds last week!! Wow!!!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Fantastic job, ladies!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, everyone! Keep up the good work =)
  • enr1047
    enr1047 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everyone!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    The new chart looks great! Well done and here's to a new week!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :explode: I gained 2 lbs!!!!!!!!! 145. :cry:
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    woop well done everyone!

I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by at the moment, it doesn't feel like 7 weeks since I started weighing in here. I think this group really helps to keep me accountable when I know I have an "official" weigh in, so thanks again rach for setting this up and helping me on my weight loss journey!
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Totally up to 160 now. Crap!!! Hopefully I get my motivation by in check!! Hope everyone else's weigh in goes well!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!! Hopefully I can contribute more next week to the totals.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! :bigsmile:
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    I was bad and didn't weigh in :blushing:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just came across this post and I see a few familar faces. :) Are you able to let anyone else join or are you pretty much set in right now? If you can't add me, no worries, maybe I'll catch ya all next time you start up :)

If you can, I can message OP with my weight info, and I can pull up my previous weights so mine's up to date with everyone else.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just came across this post and I see a few familar faces. :) Are you able to let anyone else join or are you pretty much set in right now? If you can't add me, no worries, maybe I'll catch ya all next time you start up :)

If you can, I can message OP with my weight info, and I can pull up my previous weights so mine's up to date with everyone else.

Yea, just send me your current weight and weigh-in with us each monday and chat throughout the week. :flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thank you so much! I went through my check ins and here's my whole weight to be up to date with everyone :)

Week 1 SW would have been 205.8
    2 205.4
    3 204.8
    4 204.2
    5 204
    6 202.6
    7 201.4
    and today I am 200.8

**Again, thank you so much for letting me in! Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary, we celebrated this past weekend at the Missouri Botanical Gradens and St Louis Zoo, can't wait to get to meet everyone :) Have a fabulous day!

Bru
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    ACK! How can it be week 8???
    Great job everyone, just for staying with it this long! Up and down, hanging in for 8 weeks is really great!
  • gotstoknow
    Options
    Good job everyone!!! Thanks Rach!!
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    174.2 for me this week. Keep the great job up ladies.

And I agree, how can it be week 8 already? I actually posted my reply for Week 7 and gave a nice short 'motivational, keep up the good work' blurb. Can't believe I am a week behind! UGH!!!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies! Doing a great job as always :happy:

I'm super failing on the motivation front at the moment, eating over allotted calories almost everyday and doing little exercise.:grumble: Try and make a fresh start from tomorrow, I feel awful like this.
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Well done ladies! Doing a great job as always :happy:

I'm super failing on the motivation front at the moment, eating over allotted calories almost everyday and doing little exercise.:grumble: Try and make a fresh start from tomorrow, I feel awful like this.

Snap! Me too :sad:
  • Kristin77
    Options
    Well done ladies. I'm promising myself I'll drink all my water this week! Good luck with week 8 pin-ups!