Didn't work out today due to neg. event

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    If this really happened, you should be contacting your HR department, or the police. Not worried about fitness.

Contacting them doesn't create the drama that posting it on a fitness forum does.
    startrek-1_zps00f0ff2e.gif
    that would be correct \m/
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If something bad happens to me and I'm stressed, I make sure NOT to miss my workout. It's kind of a therapy for me.

This.

Putting on my headphones and walking to kingdom-come is my "healthy coping mechanism" that I use frequently when I feel anxious or stressed or upset. Therapy indeed.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Yesterday you claimed you didn't have time to workout although you obviously had plenty of time to repeatedly post. Today you claim you had a negative event that you're not going into details about then go into detail about it. Your relationship with truth telling is as poor as your time management. At least you make dramatic troll threads ... so far that is the closest I can come to making a positive assessment of you.

Yes - yesterday I didn't have time to work out GIVEN the fact that I pause videos - because of that time frame - I didn't have as much time to work out. Yes - you're absolutely right. I did have a negative event. I said I wouldn't go into detail simply because I wasn't sure if people would be nice or accuse me - but it seemed at first that people were nice. I feel sorry for you because it seems that you don't have much love in your heart if you go on the internet and tell people that they are lying after what happened to me, happened to me. Again, this thread's focus is not about what happened to me - I'm trying not to think about it - I've actually shifted my location to get away from that person and that memory for a few days. However you brought it up, so...

No .. you brought it up. Nobody but you would know what the "event" was if you didn't mention it in the first place. Once again the truth eludes you. I have plenty of love in my heart. What I don't have is any tolerance for lying internet drama queens.

No - you brought it up. I didn't want to focus on this - my main focus is a negative event happened and I said what it was thinking people would be nice - in order that people could understand what type of negative event I was talking about. I'm very sorry to hear that you don't have love in your heart that you would go out of your way to tell someone on the internet who has done nothing to you, that they are a liar after what has happened to you. I wish with all my heart that you will learn to love and have compassion.

DeltaZero - it did happen and I'm not going to contact the police because this guy knows where I live.

Spes - it's an ex coworker...I'm actually a temp so it was my first and last day there....

Why does a coworker know where you live after one day of work?
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Yesterday you claimed you didn't have time to workout although you obviously had plenty of time to repeatedly post. Today you claim you had a negative event that you're not going into details about then go into detail about it. Your relationship with truth telling is as poor as your time management. At least you make dramatic troll threads ... so far that is the closest I can come to making a positive assessment of you.

Yes - yesterday I didn't have time to work out GIVEN the fact that I pause videos - because of that time frame - I didn't have as much time to work out. Yes - you're absolutely right. I did have a negative event. I said I wouldn't go into detail simply because I wasn't sure if people would be nice or accuse me - but it seemed at first that people were nice. I feel sorry for you because it seems that you don't have much love in your heart if you go on the internet and tell people that they are lying after what happened to me, happened to me. Again, this thread's focus is not about what happened to me - I'm trying not to think about it - I've actually shifted my location to get away from that person and that memory for a few days. However you brought it up, so...

No .. you brought it up. Nobody but you would know what the "event" was if you didn't mention it in the first place. Once again the truth eludes you. I have plenty of love in my heart. What I don't have is any tolerance for lying internet drama queens.

No - you brought it up. I didn't want to focus on this - my main focus is a negative event happened and I said what it was thinking people would be nice - in order that people could understand what type of negative event I was talking about. I'm very sorry to hear that you don't have love in your heart that you would go out of your way to tell someone on the internet who has done nothing to you, that they are a liar after what has happened to you. I wish with all my heart that you will learn to love and have compassion.

DeltaZero - it did happen and I'm not going to contact the police because this guy knows where I live.

Spes - it's an ex coworker...I'm actually a temp so it was my first and last day there....

Why does a coworker know where you live after one day of work?

Because she shares absolutely everything about her life with everyone.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

All the more reason to file a report.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

I think the kind of help you need isn't going to be fulfilled by exercise or posting on a message board. Please contact a doctor or therapist and get help.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    If something bad happens to me and I'm stressed, I make sure NOT to miss my workout. It's kind of a therapy for me.

THIS.

Working out is my therapy. I exercise myself right out of a bad mood.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

1.) I'm sorry that you have poor reading comprehension skills since you appear , or simply choose, to not understand whAT exactly it is this person was trying to say to you.

2.) If the person knows where you live and this in fact DID happen then you very much SHOULD call the police. That won't cause drama, it will prevent it from happening. You can even get a restraining order that prevents them from coming within certain distance of you. Also, you shouldn't just COMPLY to their actions unless they are threatening bodily harm, in which case I still fight.

What you need to do is get a group of friends on here and then post to them instead of a bunch of strangers. You will probably have less finger pointing and name calling at that point and then everything that everyone tells you will be sunshine and rainbows. Maybe then you can stop using the forums as your own personal blogosphere.

Good luck with all your problems. WIsh ya the best!

Edited for niceness, in order to make it more comprehensive to OP

This...
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    me too
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    When I have something negative happen, I want to workout even more.

I love me a good rage/stress workout.

^^ This.

Punching the Sh1t out of my heavy bag after a stressful day is the BEST feeling.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options

1.) I'm sorry that you have poor reading comprehension skills since you appear , or simply choose, to not understand whAT exactly it is this person was trying to say to you.

2.) If the person knows where you live and this in fact DID happen then you very much SHOULD call the police. That won't cause drama, it will prevent it from happening. You can even get a restraining order that prevents them from coming within certain distance of you. Also, you shouldn't just COMPLY to their actions unless they are threatening bodily harm, in which case I still fight.

What you need to do is get a group of friends on here and then post to them instead of a bunch of strangers. You will probably have less finger pointing and name calling at that point and then everything that everyone tells you will be sunshine and rainbows. Maybe then you can stop using the forums as your own personal blogosphere.

Good luck with all your problems. WIsh ya the best!

Edited for niceness, in order to make it more comprehensive to OP

Exactly.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Wait....wut!!!! :noway:

To stay OT: No, dont' work out if you don't want or work out. Only you can control it.

But seriously..........I wasn't groped at work!!! :grumble: :grumble:
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

How could I possibly bring up a topic about which only YOU have the details? The absurdity of your posts is astounding. Both logic and truthfulness are absent from your diatribes.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    As your posts yesterday illustrated ... you don't actually work out when you play the videos.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    As your posts yesterday illustrated ... you don't actually work out when you play the videos.

Shhhhh with your logic. It has no place here. :smile:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    25312764.png
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

So you worked with someone for 1 day and they already know your home address? This sounds about as believable as you didn't have time to finish your workout because you were too busy whining on here that you didn't have time.

May I suggest scheduling therapy as that seems like it might help you better
  • kemval74
    kemval74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The choice is yours.

I am not sure what you are seeking...

Validation???

Permission???

Why do you even care what strangers think?

As far as someone calling you a troll...well...not sure why they would...lack of anything better to say I suppose.

Again...this is your journey...if you don't want to work out one day...your choice...your reasons for not doing so.

However...to answer your question...sure it is okay not to work out if something negative happens...or even if something positive happens. Working out...when...how...or if you do at all...is a personal choice.

:drinker: THIS!
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    If this really happened...

You have done a disservice to all of this women...he suffered no consequences so he will do it again to some other woman.

At 61 years old...I'd have gotten in my workout...

Lower body...knee lifts and kicks to those dangling balls...

Upper body...grab those dangling balls and do some bicep curls...maybe even so overhead presses...

Then I would report this shriveling...whimpering little pile of doodoo to management...police...my temp service...and anybody else that would listen.

I certainly wouldn't let this a'hole cause me to go in to hiding.

Do all of us women a favor...report him.

Why does someone know where you live if it was your first day on a temp job???