Didn't work out today due to neg. event

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I havent been to the gym in almost two months due to stress and depression. I feel ya.

(Off topic moment...dude, go for a walk today...maybe spend a few minutes in the gym doing a few of your favorite lifts...I'm not saying "snap out of it", but I am saying, "take some steps back in the right direction and go from there."

Okay, we now return you to your regularly schedule surprise-twist thread.)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    h8E35C924

Okay, time to be real......... Didn't work out? No problem. Do it tomorrow. Make a habit of not working out? Progress suffers. So, it's up to you if you want to skip workouts or not.

Oh, and, get some professional help, maybe a counselor or life coach, because you sure as heck don't seem capable of managing your life, if you have to come here and ask silly things like if it is okay that you didn't work out because you got groped.

I hope that the phone call you had to make in 1.5 hours had to do with reporting the pervert.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a way to be notified when certain MFP members make posts...because I never want to miss another of OP's posts ever again. True story.

Agreed!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Yesterday you claimed you didn't have time to workout although you obviously had plenty of time to repeatedly post. Today you claim you had a negative event that you're not going into details about then go into detail about it. Your relationship with truth telling is as poor as your time management. At least you make dramatic troll threads ... so far that is the closest I can come to making a positive assessment of you.

Yes - yesterday I didn't have time to work out GIVEN the fact that I pause videos - because of that time frame - I didn't have as much time to work out. Yes - you're absolutely right. I did have a negative event. I said I wouldn't go into detail simply because I wasn't sure if people would be nice or accuse me - but it seemed at first that people were nice. I feel sorry for you because it seems that you don't have much love in your heart if you go on the internet and tell people that they are lying after what happened to me, happened to me. Again, this thread's focus is not about what happened to me - I'm trying not to think about it - I've actually shifted my location to get away from that person and that memory for a few days. However you brought it up, so...

No .. you brought it up. Nobody but you would know what the "event" was if you didn't mention it in the first place. Once again the truth eludes you. I have plenty of love in my heart. What I don't have is any tolerance for lying internet drama queens.

No - you brought it up. I didn't want to focus on this - my main focus is a negative event happened and I said what it was thinking people would be nice - in order that people could understand what type of negative event I was talking about. I'm very sorry to hear that you don't have love in your heart that you would go out of your way to tell someone on the internet who has done nothing to you, that they are a liar after what has happened to you. I wish with all my heart that you will learn to love and have compassion.

DeltaZero - it did happen and I'm not going to contact the police because this guy knows where I live.

Spes - it's an ex coworker...I'm actually a temp so it was my first and last day there....

How could I possibly bring up a topic about which only YOU have the details? The absurdity of your posts is astounding. Both logic and truthfulness are absent from your diatribes.

slide_320608_3099581_free.jpg

Shhhh.There is no place for your logic here. This is about drama.

Virtual motorboat... :flowerforyou:
    RWi37uM.gif
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a way to be notified when certain MFP members make posts...because I never want to miss another of OP's posts ever again. True story.

There is only one solution..... stalking.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

And become the subject matter of a future post of hers???
    :huh:

(Wait...now that I say that, it actually sounds like a really good idea.)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    You got called a troll in your recent post because you were pausing every thirty seconds; the purpose of your thread was to complain that you didn't have time to do a 30-min workout DVD in the six hours before you had to go to work.

In answer to your question here; yes, it's okay to skip a workout if you're feeling bad. If it's going to make you feel guilty, though, you might consider going for a walk instead - this might also help you to deal with your feelings of stress.

Some people pause things but that doesn't make them a troll. My mother pauses workout DVDs too but she's not at all a troll. Just to be clear - I am not at all complaining that my coworker groped me - all I'm saying is a negative thing happened and that's what it is just for reference - therefore at first I didn't plan to do any exercise today but I decided to do Insanity core cardio and balance and I now have 22:17 left and 1.5 hours to do it. I believe I can do it!

All the more reason to workout, get strong and kick your co-worker's *kitten*.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

I just finished a work-mandated online harassment course. Stalking is against company policy - just FYI!
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

I just finished a work-mandated online harassment course. Stalking is against company policy - just FYI!

But I don't work at the same company as you...or OP...
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options

So is being groped by an ex coworker, but she ain't complainin'!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options

Only if you are seeking fame and notoriety....
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

Only if you are seeking fame and notoriety....

HERE FOR THE FAME SEEKING AND NOTORIETY!!!!

Here_I_am.gif
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I did not post on here to ask advice about what happened with my coworker. I recognise that that is beyond the scope of this forum. I honestly just posted to talk about, I feel kinda guilty for not working out (but I did half of my normal workout after all - thanks for the encouragement peeps) and I mentioned the reason because I felt like I was being too ambiguous and I thought people wouldn't be so...suspicious that people are lying all the time. This was about not working out due to negative events, NOT about discussing what happened. This is something that I am going to be dealing with with resources in my area and my neighbour who is like a grandmother to me.

I am not going to respond to negative comments - no need to spread seeds of discord. For those who have been encouraging, thank you for saying that it's normal to miss workouts on tough days and that I should try to work out if I can because it will make me feel better. Both valid points. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try to work out - I don't want to dwell on negative things - though I don't know how I'll be feeling tomorrow.

If you don't like the responses that you are receiving then please consider using the blog or posting to your friends list. Posting in an open forum leaves you open to responses that you may not be looking for.

Your concerns and queries as of late will be better received in those realms of the MFP universe.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I did not post on here to ask advice about what happened with my coworker. I recognise that that is beyond the scope of this forum. I honestly just posted to talk about, I feel kinda guilty for not working out (but I did half of my normal workout after all - thanks for the encouragement peeps) and I mentioned the reason because I felt like I was being too ambiguous and I thought people wouldn't be so...suspicious that people are lying all the time. This was about not working out due to negative events, NOT about discussing what happened. This is something that I am going to be dealing with with resources in my area and my neighbour who is like a grandmother to me.

I am not going to respond to negative comments - no need to spread seeds of discord. For those who have been encouraging, thank you for saying that it's normal to miss workouts on tough days and that I should try to work out if I can because it will make me feel better. Both valid points. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try to work out - I don't want to dwell on negative things - though I don't know how I'll be feeling tomorrow.

If you don't like the responses that you are receiving then please consider using the blog or posting to your friends list. Posting in an open forum leaves you open to responses that you may not be looking for.

Your concerns and queries as of late will be better received in those realms of the MFP universe.

QFT

Here's where you find your blog on your main page.

MY HOME FOOD EXERCISE REPORTS APPS COMMUNITY BLOG
    Home Goals Check-In Mail Profile My Blog Friends Settings
  • anewdesign
    anewdesign Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    to the person who said to buy a punching bag and put a picture of a troll on it...

lol.. i like this one best. and the walking too.

edited bc the quote didnt work.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I don't want to dwell on negative things - though I don't know how I'll be feeling tomorrow.

Based on the above sentence and mainly the bolded part

If you won't contact the police (as you should, along with the Temp Agency and His employer) then I am going to urge you to seek professional help to deal with everything you have going on.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

QFT

Here's where you find your blog on your main page.

MY HOME FOOD EXERCISE REPORTS APPS COMMUNITY BLOG
    Home Goals Check-In Mail Profile My Blog Friends Settings

(I've been here almost three years and I still routinely struggle to find my own blog page. True story.)