Didn't work out today due to neg. event

Options

Replies

• _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I did not post on here to ask advice about what happened with my coworker. I recognise that that is beyond the scope of this forum. I honestly just posted to talk about, I feel kinda guilty for not working out (but I did half of my normal workout after all - thanks for the encouragement peeps) and I mentioned the reason because I felt like I was being too ambiguous and I thought people wouldn't be so...suspicious that people are lying all the time. This was about not working out due to negative events, NOT about discussing what happened. This is something that I am going to be dealing with with resources in my area and my neighbour who is like a grandmother to me.

I am not going to respond to negative comments - no need to spread seeds of discord. For those who have been encouraging, thank you for saying that it's normal to miss workouts on tough days and that I should try to work out if I can because it will make me feel better. Both valid points. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try to work out - I don't want to dwell on negative things - though I don't know how I'll be feeling tomorrow.

If you don't like the responses that you are receiving then please consider using the blog or posting to your friends list. Posting in an open forum leaves you open to responses that you may not be looking for.

Your concerns and queries as of late will be better received in those realms of the MFP universe.

QFT

Here's where you find your blog on your main page.

MY HOME FOOD EXERCISE REPORTS APPS COMMUNITY BLOG
    Home Goals Check-In Mail Profile My Blog Friends Settings

(I've been here almost three years and I still routinely struggle to find my own blog page. True story.)

That is what we are here for! To provide assistance. We even provide handy visual aids such as this!

2mxea0x.png
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I just skipped 5 days straight and lost 7 lbs. Some of that's probably water, but I think my body was trying to tell me rest of good too.
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I too am definitely paralyzed by my emotions at times. It is difficult to justify-even to myself. I do try to "positive self-talk" my way through it but some days I just can't. My trade off is to try to be extra calorie conscious on those days to help me feel better about missing my workout. Good luck :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I did not post on here to ask advice about what happened with my coworker. I recognise that that is beyond the scope of this forum. I honestly just posted to talk about, I feel kinda guilty for not working out (but I did half of my normal workout after all - thanks for the encouragement peeps) and I mentioned the reason because I felt like I was being too ambiguous and I thought people wouldn't be so...suspicious that people are lying all the time. This was about not working out due to negative events, NOT about discussing what happened. This is something that I am going to be dealing with with resources in my area and my neighbour who is like a grandmother to me.

I am not going to respond to negative comments - no need to spread seeds of discord. For those who have been encouraging, thank you for saying that it's normal to miss workouts on tough days and that I should try to work out if I can because it will make me feel better. Both valid points. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try to work out - I don't want to dwell on negative things - though I don't know how I'll be feeling tomorrow.

If you don't like the responses that you are receiving then please consider using the blog or posting to your friends list. Posting in an open forum leaves you open to responses that you may not be looking for.

Your concerns and queries as of late will be better received in those realms of the MFP universe.

QFT

(I've been here almost three years and I still routinely struggle to find my own blog page. True story.)

That is what we are here for! To provide assistance. We even provide handy visual aids such as this!

2mxea0x.png

And this is why you and I are friends.

(Wait, wut?
    :huh: )
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

QFT

2mxea0x.png

Thanks!
    Now if you could just show me the easy way to find a friend's blog, I'd be all set. :flowerforyou:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Lucy-Hale-No-Idea-Whats-Going-On-Here-Reaction-Gif.gif
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Lucy-Hale-No-Idea-Whats-Going-On-Here-Reaction-Gif.gif

Don't worry ... the OP doesn't either.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    2mxea0x.png

What sites were you browsing to be targeted with a toilet paper ad. And you have 6 unanswered friend requests. :wink:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I had links posted to her blog...but we're not supposed to post that here...If anyone wants the link just PM me.

Oh look...it is our old friend Catfriend...or whatever you called your last account...

Did you ever turn in the clothes thief from the laundry room? I mean I'm sure she was there picking up her boyfriends clothes, but you were so worried she'd come steal your clothes. I do hope they are still safe.

I also saw where you got your new user name from too
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    2mxea0x.png

What sites were you browsing to be targeted with a toilet paper ad. And you have 6 unanswered friend requests. :wink:

Lol. Coupons.. don't judge my thriftiness!!!

and I feel guilty denying requests.. so I let the ones I'm unsure of or don't want to approve sit there for a bit before I decide. I realize this make me odd, I've come to terms with my strangness...
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    2mxea0x.png

and I feel guilty denying requests.. so I let the ones I'm unsure of or don't want to approve sit there for a bit before I decide. I realize this make me odd, I've come to terms with my strangness...

Don't feel bad, I have 19 sitting there.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    https://plus.google.com/106050910971996482183/posts

http://hatloverblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/i-was-lying-in-bed-just-now-feeling-bad.html?m=1

Oh look...it is our old friend Catfriend...or whatever you called your last account...

Did you ever turn in the clothes thief from the laundry room? I mean I'm sure she was there picking up her boyfriends clothes, but you were so worried she'd come steal your clothes. I do hope they are still safe.

I see where you got your new user name from too

http://hatloverblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/versace-bright-crystal-eau-de-toilette.html?m=1

I knew it was the same person

maybe this is all a form of advertisement in order to get poeple to seek her out and find her blog and bring it more views and in turn more popularity???? THE PLOT THICKENS!!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    2mxea0x.png

Don't feel bad, I have 19 sitting there.

50 :indifferent:
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    We're all over here cutting out our toilet paper coupons while she's trying to get free stuff from Versace. Wow.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Yup, we're cutting coupons while she..."Now I have to admit that up until yesterday I had been thinking of buying dresses. But that wouldn't fit my lifestyle at all. I'm not so sure what I'll be doing a year from now, but I don't think it would be convenient for me to sit in the soup kitchen, sit in the park getting f**ked up, or going to the police station wearing a fancy dress."

If anyone wants the link just PM me.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options
    I try to avoid buying expensive clothes like that since I am trying to lose weight and they won't fit a year from now... (hopefully). I'll stick to trying to get free toilet paper...
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

I feel bad denying requests, too... so I just accept them. I'm not very 'supportive' though... and I finally deleted a few that hadn't logged on in a few months. Must have been about 2 days after I purged some, that I noticed someone I deleted was back. Now, I feel like a sh*theel.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Oh ... old MayaDyra and her ever changing story about being "touched" .... and frequently disabled accounts.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Oh ... old MayaDyra and her ever changing story about being "touched" .... and frequently disabled accounts.

Yup. She once said she had been assaulted years ago. I think it's pretty sad for someone to keep making accounts claiming they had been assaulted and now just were assaulted. If she was assaulted twice, that is honestly horrible and she needs to report it. If she's just making this up, then all I can say is what a horrible thing to make up and seek attention for.