You look awesome!
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    amazing and inspiring :)
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Incredible change and very inspirational! Good luck on competition! What is your calorie consumption and what are your macros set at?
    I haven't startec counting macros yet (I'm an art major, so I'm pretty broke 90% of the time), so I'm saving up for a digital kitchen scale and a portable one. I'm currently just counting calories. I eat between 2,200-2,600 daily. : )

Being a fellow (ex) art major myself (graduated in 2011) I think it's awesome that you're so dedicated while in college. I found the gym my senior year and haven't stopped since. Everyone thought it was so weird that an art major was obsessed with lifting because of the stupid stereotypes- we should be smoking weed and dancing around in flowery skirts all day, apparently. Keep up the awesome work! :drinker:
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This is brilliant.
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    OP, great great job on the re-comp! You look great :flowerforyou: ! QQ, did you already have a familiarity with strength training prior to Aug 2013? Have you progressively built up strength to bench/dead/squat what you do now over a few years? Or is that from Aug 2013 to now..because wow, you're awesome..lol
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Incredible change and very inspirational! Good luck on competition! What is your calorie consumption and what are your macros set at?
    I haven't startec counting macros yet (I'm an art major, so I'm pretty broke 90% of the time), so I'm saving up for a digital kitchen scale and a portable one. I'm currently just counting calories. I eat between 2,200-2,600 daily. : )

Being a fellow (ex) art major myself (graduated in 2011) I think it's awesome that you're so dedicated while in college. I found the gym my senior year and haven't stopped since. Everyone thought it was so weird that an art major was obsessed with lifting because of the stupid stereotypes- we should be smoking weed and dancing around in flowery skirts all day, apparently. Keep up the awesome work! :drinker:

Thank you! :) And yes, I definitely have gotten some weird looks when I tell them that I'm an art major. Haha, but I've gotten a few of my art friends into lifting, so we're hoping to break that stereotype.
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    OP, great great job on the re-comp! You look great :flowerforyou: ! QQ, did you already have a familiarity with strength training prior to Aug 2013? Have you progressively built up strength to bench/dead/squat what you do now over a few years? Or is that from Aug 2013 to now..because wow, you're awesome..lol
    Thank you so much! :D

I only started dabbling in lifting around September. I didn't actually become super serious about it (as establishing my own routine and doing a ton of research) until around November after I finally got over a month-long cold/flu. I started benching last week, and started deadlifting 2 weeks ago. I was squatting half heartedly from Sept-Oct, then got into my upper/lower split around Nov. which helped my squats : )
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    Perfection!! I love it!! so many people seem to be confused over what skinny fat is. this perfectly illustrates the difference and you look absolutely amazing!!!! well done my dear, well done!!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

& you don't need luck your well on your way!!
    Ahhhh, thank you so much!!! :blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    omg :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Ariadne83
    Ariadne83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great muscle definition! How long did it take to get to where you are now? I think I might be classed as skinny-fat, although possibly more fat than skinny at the moment :/ so this inspires me to get doing more weights. Thanks for sharing your success and good luck in the competition.
  • KarmaLaine
    KarmaLaine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love your hair, and your body looks really awesome. Congrats!
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    You look fantastic, great muscle definition! How long did it take to get to where you are now? I think I might be classed as skinny-fat, although possibly more fat than skinny at the moment :/ so this inspires me to get doing more weights. Thanks for sharing your success and good luck in the competition.

Thank you! : )

I lost a bit of weight (around 10 lbs in about 4 months), and the I dabbled in lifting. I started seriously around November. :)
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    You've done so well - WELL DONE GIRL!!
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :)
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    Thank you~! :D
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The gains are amazing!

Keep up the great good work sexy lady.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Totally in love with your quads! And the panda cover! So much win. Fantastic work chickee :)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    damn. I'm jealous xP
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    Totally in love with your quads! And the panda cover! So much win. Fantastic work chickee :)

Haha, thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!