Just Clearing Something Up

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Great another thread turned into a debate about nothing. BRB......going to go eat 1000 calories of green bananas.

funny-crazy-mad-dog-laughing-ha-animated-gif.gif

Holy crap!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    For you calorie counters, please be advised that if you do go over on your calories, it's not the number of calories you should be concerned about. It's what's in those calories you should pay attention to. As long as you are eating right, and according to your health goal, you will be fine even if you go over on calories. Lean meats, protein snacks, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains go a very long way. If you are eating these things daily, eliminating the sugars, laying off on the fried foods, leaving the alcohol alone, and staying away from the bad fats, you are going to be fine. It's not all about the calories, ladies and gents. It's what's in those calories that matters.

FAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSSEEEEEE. How much you weigh is EXACTLY due to the amount of calories you consume. What's in those calories matters for optimal health. . . for example, you can eat a caloric deficit in pure table sugar and nothing else and you will lose weight. You can eat a caloric surplus in only lean meat and spinach and be severely obese. Calories determine weight, a good balance of carbs, fats and proteins determines your health. BOTH are important. Please don't mislead people into thinking they can eat as much "healthy" food as they want and maintain a healthy weight. I banned all "unhealthy" foods from my diet for a looong time and over-ate on "healthy" foods and guess what? I wasn't healthy. I was about 200lbs and miserable. Now I count calories and focus on hitting my macronutrient goals and sometimes that includes candy and cake. I am healthier now than I was over-eating nothing but "good" foods.

To anybody just starting out, please disregard his advice and do your own research.