mkbwwx.jpg
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Just....no :(
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Oh good, is it time to derail a thread with gifs?
    tumblr_mtluqdieEe1qdlh1io1_400.gif
    a swing and a miss...:wink:

I find your lack of faith in my gif posting abilities disturbing. :angry:

There, there grumpy pants...try again, you'll get it....eventually...
    Owl-being-pet.gif

This is what's going to happen to that owl:
    2358.gif

sl5XodV.gif

WTH, It was working just fine a minute ago!

ETA: I think ghost shark is haunting my computer now, the gifs keep disappearing and reappearing.:indifferent:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbp9ld95N41qajc4eo1_500.gif
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to clear something up guys.

The moon is made of cheese. If you swim to the moon you will weigh less but you will gain fat because of your proximity to all that cheese.

That is all.

That clears up nothing... what kind of cheese? how many cals/serving? what are the macros?

I am glad you asked, the answers to all those questions and more can be found in my book "How to lose weight by distancing yourself from the moon" which can be purchased from my personal paypal account for the low price of $19.95. I assume I can sign you up for a copy?

shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

I am going to assume you were attempting to post a shut-up-and-take-my-money style gif because how could you not jump at the opportunity for such a fabulous deal.

13884070271386314350.GIF

This gif is worthless without Brendan Fraser in a loin cloth.

giphy.gif
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options

This is what's going to happen to that owl:
    6364.gif

sl5XodV.gif
    [/quote]

This gif reminds me: did you know that a woman can hatch a hen's egg keeping it in her bra?
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbp9ld95N41qajc4eo1_500.gif

Depends on if I'd taken a shower that day. I only believe in clean eating, after all.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    Just wanted to clear something up guys.

The moon is made of cheese. If you swim to the moon you will weigh less but you will gain fat because of your proximity to all that cheese.

That is all.

That clears up nothing... what kind of cheese? how many cals/serving? what are the macros?

I am glad you asked, the answers to all those questions and more can be found in my book "How to lose weight by distancing yourself from the moon" which can be purchased from my personal paypal account for the low price of $19.95. I assume I can sign you up for a copy?

shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

I am going to assume you were attempting to post a shut-up-and-take-my-money style gif because how could you not jump at the opportunity for such a fabulous deal.

13884070271386314350.GIF

giphy.gif

I love him too, but I'm not sure he could pull off the loin cloth look.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    Options

Did you never see George of the Jungle? (I'm not sure that "pulling off" and "loin cloth" should go in the same post, though.)
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Did you never see George of the Jungle? (I'm not sure that "pulling off" and "loin cloth" should go in the same post, though.)

I meant Johnny Depp. I spent many hours watching George of the Jungle while babysitting my baby brother. :bigsmile:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2qr38yRzP1r67x5qo1_250.gif
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    Options

I meant Johnny Depp. I spent many hours watching George of the Jungle while babysitting my baby brother. :bigsmile:

Ah yes. But to be fair, I doubt that Brendan Fraser could pull off the greasy-looking, flamboyant pirate wear look that Johnny Depp carries so well. :D
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Ah yes. But to be fair, I doubt that Brendan Fraser could pull off the greasy-looking, flamboyant pirate wear look that Johnny Depp carries so well. :D

Few could!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    For you calorie counters, please be advised that if you do go over on your calories, it's not the number of calories you should be concerned about. It's what's in those calories you should pay attention to. As long as you are eating right, and according to your health goal, you will be fine even if you go over on calories. Lean meats, protein snacks, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains go a very long way. If you are eating these things daily, eliminating the sugars, laying off on the fried foods, leaving the alcohol alone, and staying away from the bad fats, you are going to be fine. It's not all about the calories, ladies and gents. It's what's in those calories that matters.

Oh, really? :huh: I guess that's just your opinion, then, because I have a different experience. I've always been a "clean" eater, but once I started getting older I started slowly creeping up in weight. I have not changed ONE thing about the kinds of foods I eat, or my physical activity, other than reducing the amounts (calories in) of healthy foods I eat, and magically, the extra weight dropped off. I have been successfully in maintenance for over 3 years now, eating healthy foods WITHIN my calorie goals.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

geo_ride_zpsf550c7ab.jpg
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    "I give my clients free health evaluations, free assessments, free nutrition and fitness consultations, free meal planning, and I offer free workouts for my local clients. I help most of my clients through Herbalife products, the same products I use myself.

The health results I've managed to get were amazing. I have been on a few meal plans with other products, but when I got on Herbalife, I was really blown away. I didn't feel as tired when I got up in the morning, I started seeing more definition in my body, and I improved my overall health. My metabolism went up"

The MLM smell is strong on this one........
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    "I give my clients free health evaluations, free assessments, free nutrition and fitness consultations, free meal planning, and I offer free workouts for my local clients. I help most of my clients through Herbalife products, the same products I use myself.

The health results I've managed to get were amazing. I have been on a few meal plans with other products, but when I got on Herbalife, I was really blown away. I didn't feel as tired when I got up in the morning, I started seeing more definition in my body, and I improved my overall health. My metabolism went up"

Seems legit.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    For you calorie counters, please be advised that if you do go over on your calories, it's not the number of calories you should be concerned about. It's what's in those calories you should pay attention to. As long as you are eating right, and according to your health goal, you will be fine even if you go over on calories. Lean meats, protein snacks, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains go a very long way. If you are eating these things daily, eliminating the sugars, laying off on the fried foods, leaving the alcohol alone, and staying away from the bad fats, you are going to be fine. It's not all about the calories, ladies and gents. It's what's in those calories that matters.
    A little birdie told me that you mean well, but you are incorrect. The only thing required to gain weight is a calorie surplus. The type of food has nothing to do with it, though I know I always feel terrific when I eat sweets and those icky bad fats in moderation.

On second thought, I think the little birdie was wrong.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    BRB, going to eat 10,000 calories of chicken breast and pears. I should lose weight, right?

No?

Oh.
    Uh, no....not if you eat the chicken. :bigsmile:
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Seems legit.

When did this stuff start equaling healthy "food" like lean meats and the other items mentioned by the op in the post.

Also OP I have this same fantasy, I love fruits and lean meats...eating 5000 calories a day of these items would make hitting my protein goal easy and really help build LBM while I lose my extra weight, unfortunately I wake up and realize math and the laws of energy consumption still apply even to me :sad: