Thoughts & Prayers please for my daughter

Options
123457»

Replies

• bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know that the transplant was completed this afternoon. Took about 15 mins. Now we're playing the waiting game for her new cells to engraph.

The donor was from a mom who's baby was born January 17, 2008 on the west coast. That's all the information we have :) But we appreciate their anonymous gift of life!

That's great news.
    My brother had his transplant in October of last year. I was the donor...stem cells.
    So far...so good....and he's cancer free....
    But...it's a long, rough road...
    Be brave...and stay strong.
    Keeping you and Hailey in my thoughts and prayers.
    All the best.
    Blue
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It's good to hear things are moving forward. {{{{hugs}}}}
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You and your children are in my thoughts. You will be strong again, because your kids need you to be. Have faith.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of you and your entire family and I know that GOD will give you the strength you need.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    You are in our familys prayers and thoughts. I hope all goes well.
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    God Bless you and all of your family and friends. It breaks my heart deeply to even think about enduring this:( I pray for all of you, for health, healing, love, faith, strength and hope. Although you do not know me, I send Hugs...lots of them.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    So sorry. I am thinking positive thoughts for your daughter. Stay strong.
  • watchmelose2
    watchmelose2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My prayers for you and your daughter going up!
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    Just to let you know that I have thought of you often since you first posted. Prayers are going up for you and your family to have strength and comfort in your time of need.
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Your all in my thoughts and prayers! I hope this does it for her and she has no more issues!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    My prayers for you and your family at this difficult time. (((hugs))) for you & your daughter.
  • rsprinkle
    rsprinkle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    As you give your cares and troubles to God He will give you strength and work everything out! Have faith that He will do miracles and that all the test results will return back to normal. God is our Healer and our strength!!!!
    :smile:
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family!