annoying things

Options

Replies

• Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I just posted this on my mfp wall. It sums up my current mood nicely...

I hate bras. I hate not being able to find my size. I hate trying them on. I hate underwires bursting out and stabbing me in the armpit or the heart. I hate them. I have to go bra shopping in the next couple of days and I hate the price tag that comes with my size. This is my things I hate song, why dont you sing along...
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    People who chew loud and drivers who speed up when you turn your blinker on.

People who don't use their blinkah!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I couldn't come up with anything! I love everyone and everything! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    When people quote mile long posts and their 10 pictures just to type two words. :grumble:
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    When the traffic doesn't yield for a school bus loading/unloading.

People that do not pull over for a hearse.

Drivers who won't stop for the fire department, police, or paramedics responding to an emergency.
  • PurpleStars73
    Options
    When people bring a shopping cart full of groceries to the express line.
  • Ms_Behave
    Ms_Behave Posts: 13
    Options
    People who constantly, and I do mean constantly, clear their throat. Go see a doctor or something....that just doesn't seem right!

When I'm trapped behind drivers who make up their own rules and flip me off if I honk at them because I don't know what they're going to do next!!! Last week some dude just stopped dead in front of me on a thru-road to drop off his passenger. No signal, nothing. (okay, so I laid on the horn AND said something nasty....but he earned it)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    i'll start...

JOINT facebook accounts.... i.e.: Stan&SaraSmith

really?!?!? i never know who's talking. get your own account!

agree 100%
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Emotional people.
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    When people bring a shopping cart full of groceries to the express line.

Yes! 20 items or less dummy. I wish the cashier would count and be like nope find a different check-out!
  • PunkyRachel
    Options
    When I text people a long paragraph or even two sentences and they text back 'lol' or 'k' every single time.

Yes! I hate that! Or when some one ask how was your day, and you tell them "oh I did this or that and my husband is blah blah blah" Then you return the question and only get, "it was fine" or "It was okay" I'm thinking seriously? just tell me something you did dumb b*tch!!
  • PunkyRachel
    Options

People who have a conversation in front of a doorway and then seem annoyed when they're interrupted by people needing to get through.

or in the aisles at a grocery store

or while driving. a person standing in the street talking to the person in the car, while I'm sitting in my car behind them getting annoyed I can't go anywhere and eventually honk at them, just to receive dirty looks!
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    The 'every sweet in moderation' crowd who get up people's noses about it is really annoying me right now. I can smoke cigarettes in moderation. I'm one of the only people I know who can. But I don't go around to all my quitter friends calling them weak willed and telling them one a day won't hurt them and they should learn to control the cravings.
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    The 'every sweet in moderation' crowd who get up people's noses about it is really annoying me right now. I can smoke cigarettes in moderation. I'm one of the only people I know who can. But I don't go around to all my quitter friends calling them weak willed and telling them one a day won't hurt them and they should learn to control the cravings.

AGREED!
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options

AGREED!

:happy: Yay. But I have to admit, the morning marketing spammers are more annoying. Except when the gibberish is so funny ten people come into the thread and rag on it.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I find people on those very very loud bikes absolutely annoying. I find it deafening and I think they just feel the need to compensate small reproductive organs with loud noise.

Loud pipes save lives, lady. It has nothing to do with genitalia.
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sycophants

Lazy people

Procrastination

People who moan

Always being the one who empties the dishwasher

When the cats get fleas despite my best efforts

Being giving a cooking / recipe sheet the night before it's needed

Always finding an empty toilet roll

The number of calories in cashew nuts
  • Elsiebeanns
    Elsiebeanns Posts: 14
    Options
    I find people on those very very loud bikes absolutely annoying. I find it deafening and I think they just feel the need to compensate small reproductive organs with loud noise.

Agree 100%! How many times have you not seen a motorcycle while driving? But if you hear one that is loud, you look twice. Heck, Loud pipes on a motorcycle should be mandatory on all street bikes.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

Agree 100%! How many times have you not seen a motorcycle while driving? But if you hear one that is loud, you look twice. Heck, Loud pipes on a motorcycle should be mandatory on all street bikes.
    i absolutely agree with this. my boyfriend just got a bike, and i have a feeling i will end up being very grateful for how loud they are.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    People

QFT