50lbs Lost! So Happy I had to post it!

Options

Replies

• VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You are making GREAT progress!!! Keep up the hard work...it's definitely paying off!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    OMG your were EXACTLY at my start weight...this is so exciting to see, because it really gives me hope. I'm losing...but it feels like I'll never LOOK like I've lost anything if that makes sense, and seeing your before and afters really cheered me up.

I felt the same way! Just keep at it! It will come off and you will start to see a difference. For me it took 20-25 before I could personally see a difference. If you take pictures to document the journey it makes it easier to see the difference. I couldn't see any difference until I compared the pictures side by side. You will do it!! *hugs*

Thank you :flowerforyou: I'm hoping :indifferent:
  • susanvanv
    Options
    What a huge difference! Great job. Keep up the good work. You are definately an inspiration.
  • gingajoy
    Options
    that's a really startling difference! You've become a perfect hour-glass:-) It really really shows around your waist/ Well done!
  • allykatz
    Options
    Congratulation!!!!

i've just started my journey, when i see people changing it make me want to do the same.

thanx for the inspiration xx

allykatz
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations thats awsome you look great!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    so happy for you! way to go. Definitely inspiring.
  • michie1979
    michie1979 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you look FAB!!!! and you certaianly do not need to loose another 70-80?!?!?! you would fade away :(
    well done, you inspire me :) xx ive only started last week, but hope to have your sucess some day :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - looking good! I bet you are feeling good, too! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you for putting these pictures up! My starting was a couple pounds more than yours but these pictures are so inspiring because I'm trying to lose the same amount of weight - I'm 26lbs down so far and after the week I've had your post has really helped to motivate me. Thanks again - you look AWESOME!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look great. Big, Big Difference, you must be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great job!
  • zontar
    zontar Posts: 5
    Options
    :smile: Great Job Keep it up. I am 32 lbs gone on my way to the first 50...hopefully by christmas
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    I would celebrate 50 pounds lost by posting pictures too! You look wonderful and must be getting compliments all the time from people who know you!
  • tyanne1965
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job! Something to look forward to!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are looking wonderful. Keep up the good work.
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    WOW WTG. Im almost at my first 50 and I have to say you look a ton better then I do. Im loosing everywhere except my gut so Now I have this stupid gut still hanging over my pants!

WTG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!