where do you buy your exercise clothes from

Options
1234568»

Replies

• UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    As others have said, I spend $$$ on a good sports bra and running shoes. But, even for the sports bra, I am constantly haunting TJ Maxx and Marshalls, as I've found quite a few moving comfort bras there over the years.

The rest come from target, old navy and the aforementioned tj maxx and marshalls. I do spend a little more for bike shirts and jackets from rei, because I need the back pocket and my cheapo exercise pants don't have pockets most of the time.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    How is this a fitness topic? This seems more like a fashion topic. Anyway ... I buy my shorts at Kohlls, my t-shirts at PacSun (like the fit), my socks directly from Thorlo, and my boxers/sneakers from REI. There you go.

everyone knows you need ratty sweats and a beat up t-shirt to have an effective workout.

duh.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I like Nike full length tights and I buy them from Sports Direct - I have no shame :laugh: I have 4 pairs, and one capri length pair. They are high-waisted, have a nice wide waistband and don't go see-through when I squat. I checked that in the mirror earlier.

Tops I just wear whatever. Usually a t-shirt I've picked up at a competition or a tank
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Ross and TJ Maxx. I went to the outlets here and got some pants from Puma, but saw the same ones like $20 less at TJ Maxx. Now I only go there.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Target for my pants and shorts. I like Champion brand best. I have some mossimo (target house brand) pants, but the seams in the thighs usually split and I'll get weird random holes in them because they're so thin and stretchy. Hanes/Fruit of the Loom for socks and undies, also from Target

Old navy for my racerback shirts. I get them online to buy the "tall" size. They're really long! It's awesome!

I think I got my workout fleece zip up from Ross. I think it's north face's diffusion line.

Champion Outlet store for sports bras.

Sneakers from a specialty running store. Brooks sneakers.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm still currently plus sized so I buy from Lane Bryant. We have an outlet and a regular store and there are always great discounts.
    I also found some Nike plus sized at a department store.
    For t-shirts, I have an issue with them being long enough or a material that isn't sucked onto me. I've found that men's Under Armour loose fit tees are the perfect length and fit for me. They run around $21 a tee.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm still currently plus sized so I buy from Lane Bryant. We have an outlet and a regular store and there are always great discounts.
    I also found some Nike plus sized at a department store.

Positively jealous.
    I must get more Lane Bryant, but they don't deliver to my country :(
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I nearly fainted when I saw a nike hoodie that was more than half of my paycheck. Damn.

Outlet stores.

The most expensive thing I own workout wise are my Fitbit Flex and my Nike free run 5.0 (both gifts)