You people are sooooo mean!

Options

Replies

• sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Dang, and I didn't save Pepe the Prawn's ballerina gif. Someone repost? That made my day so much better. :D
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Someone in the original thread said something about google cache for finding the pages that poofed. Do a search for the thread title?

My internet-fu isn't nearly as advanced as my @sshole-fu.

hi-yah

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qVAk1se4dzkJ:www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1286429-giving-your-body-no-choice-but-to-burn-fat-daily?page=15+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    lens1858413_1284918930toilet-paper-roll-debate_.jpg
    A or GTFO!
    SO>>>>>>>>you are left handed???
    Nope, a rightie. The husband is a leftie and prefers B. A however is LOGICALLY the better choice because it allows one to pull and tear the necessary amount single-handed, while position B frequently requires the use of two hands or results in the accidental removal of too many sheets.
    But B is more aesthetically pleasing. Therefore, B.

Psh... aesthetically pleasing, clearly predicated on an emotional response.
    I'm a writer who very nearly majored in art history. It's a character flaw.
  • ellechim1
    ellechim1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A or GTFO!
    Nope, a rightie. The husband is a leftie and prefers B. A however is LOGICALLY the better choice because it allows one to pull and tear the necessary amount single-handed, while position B frequently requires the use of two hands or results in the accidental removal of too many sheets.

Psh... aesthetically pleasing, clearly predicated on an emotional response.

tumblr_mcfcqgbEqM1r98u6k.gif
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    because this gif makes everything in the world better:
    aSmz0de.gif

or maybe that's just me?

I love that gif.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Dang, and I didn't save Pepe the Prawn's ballerina gif. Someone repost? That made my day so much better. :D

This one?

2rgcbgl.gif
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    aSmz0de.gif

or maybe that's just me?

I love that gif.

I've been told I may have a biased opinion due to my irrational obsession with sharks, but seriously, it's one of the most adorable things I've every seen.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options

This one?

2rgcbgl.gif

:D Yup that's it. Thank you!!!
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    aSmz0de.gif

or maybe that's just me?

I love that gif.

I've been told I may have a biased opinion due to my irrational obsession with sharks, but seriously, it's one of the most adorable things I've every seen.

I'm there with you in that obsession.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Dear sweet babby jebus I can't believe this rolled.

Its zumba time. Please still be here in a hour

Shake dat *kitten*.

Of course.

Did I miss anything?
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    A or GTFO!

I will have to second B.
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Joined in too late on this one, now the first thread is gone =[. What was she wrong about to begin with?

Well it isn't just about her thread its about any thread like that.

One of her claims off the top of my head though was that it had been "medically proven" that everyone eats to much protein intake is resonsible for lots of diseases and really everyone just needs 8 grams of protein a day. 8.

When begged to provide a citation she finally eventually provided one (after spending a lot of time calling people r*tarded, condescending a**holes and monsters, and provided a link to a study that said the exact opposite of what she had been saying.

Nice twist of words and very inaccurate.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Joined in too late on this one, now the first thread is gone =[. What was she wrong about to begin with?

One of her claims off the top of my head though was that it had been "medically proven" that everyone eats to much protein intake is resonsible for lots of diseases and really everyone just needs 8 grams of protein a day. 8.

When begged to provide a citation she finally eventually provided one (after spending a lot of time calling people r*tarded, condescending a**holes and monsters, and provided a link to a study that said the exact opposite of what she had been saying.

What part was innaccurate? I will correct it if I was wrong in the way I stated it.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    aSmz0de.gif

or maybe that's just me?

I love that gif.

I love it too...at least we can agree on this... :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    sigh dam I missed a good one didn't I :grumble:

It was actually pretty sad at the end.

Yeah it sort of went from amusing to train wreck of a mentally unstable variety.

...you mean...there are psychos on mfp? WHHHHAAAAAAAAAT?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Dear sweet babby jebus I can't believe this rolled.

Its zumba time. Please still be here in a hour

Shake dat *kitten*.

Of course.

Did I miss anything?

The *OP* (don't actually remember her name) wins, sharks are awesome, emotions are stupid, and people who put the toilet paper roll on the in the wrong position make me hulk out. Also, cake and candy. I think that's it....
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Stop. It's not really funny anymore. I get it, you don't agree with what she said. It's enough.
    dead-horse_zps4367c781.gif
    I disagreed with her first post. I'm disgusted and offended by the rest.

You should be, you are one of my targets. Not to mention the confusion I feel over YOU being offended and disgusted.

I have just been observing all of this, but seriously, what on Earth is wrong with you?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    A or GTFO!

I will have to second B.

B for me as well, but I'm an artist so it's to be expected.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

What part was innaccurate? I will correct it if I was wrong in the way I stated it.

I thought you were very accurate. Though you left out where she compares this situation to a man beating his wife.
    Also where someone said they have been abused and she immediately asks, "have you even been abused"...
  • MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options

and you left out the part where everyone was being an *kitten* and monsters towards me because I misremembered the grams 80g, not 8g and I watched a documentary called 'forks over knives' that talks about animal meat--It's on netflix. Either way, I had nice intentions to try and talk about what's helped me lose weight and I was attacked... that's what happened. Then I spent time questioning why it was okay to be attacked over that all while having my words twisted and points completely missed. It was a huge mess that I ended in frustration. Its exhausting

and the other topic ended because someone told me to go kill myself.