QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    lens1858413_1284918930toilet-paper-roll-debate_.jpg
    A or GTFO!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

It's B. No debate. B is the only correct answer.
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I kinda can't believe the first part of the thread got poofed, and the roll is still here.

lol I thought that too
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    is there cake here?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    is there cake here?

I haz candy.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I think cyberbullying is a legitimate concern when it comes to young children in an era of online social media. I think that is legitimate both because children are by their nature socially fragile and impressionable and they are also unable to leave their environment, they are essentially trapped in their social group by circumstance outside of their control.

But, if you are an adult complaining about cyberbullying my response is to get this mental picture of you going on and on about what a victim you are while I start bouncing a small ball or eraser off your forehead as you talk and giving you my best "Really?" face because come on. Time to toughen up a bit or take a little personal responsibility.
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thank you for this and the previous thread! Keep the GIF's coming!

EDIT: B!!!!
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow I was around for the very first thread and still can't believe her reaction. Now well it like watching a train wreck. You want it to stop because it is so horrible but you kind of want to see how it ends.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Now look what you've made me do!

hulk.gif
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    In for more gifs!! :-)

So, did she ever call the dv hotline???
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    is there cake here?

I haz candy.
    YAAAAAAAAY.

me too.

good n plenty
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I think cyberbullying is a legitimate concern when it comes to young children in an era of online social media. I think that is legitimate both because children are by their nature socially fragile and impressionable and they are also unable to leave their environment, they are essentially trapped in their social group by circumstance outside of their control.

But, if you are an adult complaining about cyberbullying my response is to get this mental picture of you going on and on about what a victim you are while I start bouncing a small ball or eraser off your forehead as you talk and giving you my best "Really?" face because come on. Time to toughen up a bit or take a little personal responsibility.

It's also predicated on being in a situation you can't walk away from. It's not like we're stalking someone on MFP or posting to a FB wall. We are responding directly to posts made on a public forum.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

I'm teaching high school right now. What those kids say and do to each other online, THAT'S bullying, this was nothing in comparison.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options

Now look what you've made me do!

hulk.gif

OMG!!!
    kramerscared.gif
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

I'm teaching high school right now. What those kids say and do to each other online, THAT'S bullying, this was nothing in comparison.

Well yeah I mean I think you can get legitimately bullied in high school because as a child you have no real control over your social group environment. You cannot just leave.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Personal responsibility? What's that?!?! :laugh:
  • ellechim1
    ellechim1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A or GTFO!

download-5.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

It's also predicated on being in a situation you can't walk away from. It's not like we're stalking someone on MFP or posting to a FB wall. We are responding directly to posts made on a public forum.

Honestly, by her definition, is she not just as guilty of "cyber-bullying"?