You people are sooooo mean!

Options
1282930313234»

Replies

• MissJenniLee
    MissJenniLee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The R*tard statement was made as a joke as in comic relief:

You need to work on your comic delivery. You simply aren't funny.

that's great, but again... you criticism isn't necessary to the original argument.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    This looks like I missed a thread-and-a-half of hilarity and madness.

But you are in for Part 2!
  • MissJenniLee
    Options
    Joined in too late on this one, now the first thread is gone =[. What was she wrong about to begin with?

Well it isn't just about her thread its about any thread like that.

One of her claims off the top of my head though was that it had been "medically proven" that everyone eats to much protein intake is resonsible for lots of diseases and really everyone just needs 8 grams of protein a day. 8.

When begged to provide a citation she finally eventually provided one (after spending a lot of time calling people r*tarded, condescending a**holes and monsters, and provided a link to a study that said the exact opposite of what she had been saying.

Nice twist of words and very inaccurate.

What part was innaccurate? I will correct it if I was wrong in the way I stated it.

The R*tard statement was made as a joke as in comic relief: In the words of yoda: r*tarded you are. seems to be a group with little sensitivity training but cares if I misuse a word.

I called you as$holes because quite a few of you were acting like one. And given that some even told me to kill myself I would have to say my monster statement wasn't too far off either. And none of it was in response to your link but the [in proper term] cyber bullying I was the target of.

If one person is being an a-hole to you, then they are probably just an a-hole. If everyone is supposedly being an a-hole to you then...I'm sure you know the rest of that phrase. Anyway, I didn't see the other posts, but yeah, threatening physical violence isn't cool. Regardless, I think you should just embrace the Tom.

D1ofQiV.jpg

Nope... this is a one time targeting of me. Usually I'm jumping into other people being targeted. Come on now.... you're really going to ignore the reality of what happened here?
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Oh, I see. OP just doesn't know when to stop caring. Nevermind, forget I asked. This all makes sense.

You hit the nail on the head.

Pretty much.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Joined in too late on this one, now the first thread is gone =[. What was she wrong about to begin with?

One of her claims off the top of my head though was that it had been "medically proven" that everyone eats to much protein intake is resonsible for lots of diseases and really everyone just needs 8 grams of protein a day. 8.

When begged to provide a citation she finally eventually provided one (after spending a lot of time calling people r*tarded, condescending a**holes and monsters, and provided a link to a study that said the exact opposite of what she had been saying.

What part was innaccurate? I will correct it if I was wrong in the way I stated it.

The R*tard statement was made as a joke as in comic relief: In the words of yoda: r*tarded you are. seems to be a group with little sensitivity training but cares if I misuse a word.

I called you as$holes because quite a few of you were acting like one. And given that some even told me to kill myself I would have to say my monster statement wasn't too far off either. And none of it was in response to your link but the [in proper term] cyber bullying I was the target of.

Nice try, but no. Using that word is not a joke. If you think it is, you need to spend some time with the mentally handicapped and ask them if they think it is funny. Or one of their family members.

Name calling is against the ToS. And it is a form of bullying.

You made the monster statement in the first thread; the person who told you to kill yourself did not happen until this thread hours later. You cannot justify your bad behavior that occurred prior to an incident using the incident as an example.

Cyber bullying attacks a person. We questioned your information. You were not, and are not, being bullied.
  • MissJenniLee
    Options

If one person is being an a-hole to you, then they are probably just an a-hole. If everyone is supposedly being an a-hole to you then...I'm sure you know the rest of that phrase. Anyway, I didn't see the other posts, but yeah, threatening physical violence isn't cool. Regardless, I think you should just embrace the Tom.

D1ofQiV.jpg

Nope... this is a one time targeting of me. Usually I'm jumping into other people being targeted. Come on now.... you're really going to ignore the reality of what happened here?

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH!?!?! when did I threaten physical violence? I said I was against violence? I'm really confused.
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

D1ofQiV.jpg

Honestly...no, it wasn't. It is not all about you. I know, you exist in your own head so you perceive things that happen around you to be about you but honestly everyone else is in their own heads as well. When I was posting on that thread I sent some comments directed towards you, some comments directed towards other people and I held a completely separate conversation for a while.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

D1ofQiV.jpg

Please. Walk away so we can get back to the toilet paper debate.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    What's going on in PT2?

ok05lc.gif
  • Aaron_K123
    Options

D1ofQiV.jpg

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH!?!?! when did I threaten physical violence? I said I was against violence? I'm really confused.

They were agreeing with you that threatening violence isn't cool. They weren't claiming that you threatened violence.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

D1ofQiV.jpg

You were talking about punching people in the face.

Seriously. It is time to stop. If you honestly feel compelled to the point you are out of control and can't stop, then really take a look at the link I provided and seek help.

Here it is again.
    http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/

And for all the abuse talk, again, it sounds like maybe you are projecting some issues that are going on with you. There are a lot of hotlines that you can call to get help for your situation.