What's makes you beautiful?

Options

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I prefer to be called ruggedly handsome as opposed to beautiful.

Mind you it never happens, but it is my preference.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
    The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
    But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
    You don't know,
    Oh, oh,
    You don't know you're beautiful,
  • des10705
    des10705 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Being able to make people LAUGH and change their day.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am incredibly forgiving. Even other people have told me there are some things that are unforgivable. I feel differently and believe forgiveness is freeing. That and I now love my big brown eyes. As a kid I would have traded my soul for blue eyes versus my light brown eyes but now I wouldn't trade them for anything cause they look more and more like my mother's everyday :)
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    That I just got a raise in the face of Toby's layoffs.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I am reliable. I always follow through on anything I say I'll do, and I never make empty promises or statements.

The world needs so much more of this. Thanks for being that, seltzer. Something I'm trying to work on right now.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    ummmm I don't know probably the fact that I have always had a strong sense of individuality and never apologize about my many oddities

also my open expanding twisted mind which actually goes with what I already said though....
  • LC458
    Options
    What makes me beautiful is no matter how scared I am on the inside I fight for what I love never showing the fear. I have battled many demonds; cancer, abuse as a child and as an adult, the death of my infant granddaughter, homelessness and many others but I always see the blessings in the curses. During some of the worst times in my life I have also found blessings. So I guess you can say I am good at making delicious lemonaid out of what ever life throws at me.

Oh and I love with my whole heart. I guess that is what really makes me feel beautiful.

Wow that is so inspiring and I am so sorry for the loss of your grandchild. I cannot imagine the demons you faced during such a hard time. :flowerforyou:
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I am fiercely loyal and very honest.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    My wife, and soon, our daughter. So far they seem to be all that I've gotten right. If there's any virtue in me at all, it is because of them.
  • LC458
    Options
    [/quote]

Oh Jac...

My little girl did a dance to that song for her talent show.

"Dance" is a strong word. There was a lot of hair flipping and finger waving.
    [/quote]

Haha!! love it!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher of middle school students. I know how to make every single kid, no matter how unlovable they may seem, feel loved and special and important. When I see my students in public, they are excited to say 'hi' and hug me. And that just makes everything I go through in life totally worth it.
  • LC458
    Options
    I really like this thread. I came across a story the other day from the Huffington Post (I believe) and it was on a woman who had been fat shamed over and over all while working out. She said she didn't let it get to her but either way that just isn't right. More positive affirmations need to be spoken from the human tongue that's for sure.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I am an amazing mother. Which came to a complete surprise to me because I don't form lasting emotional bonds with people. I was adopted, and my adoptive parents were abusive. Never did I want to pass to other children my lack of trust and connection. But, the moment I had my daughter, everything changed. While I consider myself a very sarcastic person, I cannot make light of how monumentally life changing it was. True, real, unconditional love that I feel for my daughter is so new and terrifying, and the most beautiful thing in the world. I cherish my gift of motherhood more than anything.
  • purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Me! Not to sound full of myself...but what makes me beautiful is me. Everything that I am, all my experiences, my principals, integrity, my mind, my kindness, my love, etc. That is the same for all of you. It's not how you sing, not how big your tatas are, etc.....It's you. What makes you, you, is what makes you beautiful! :smooched:
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm loyal, faithful, I carry my heart on my sleeve. I put other's above me and of course my deep sea blue eyes!!
  • DavidSTC
    DavidSTC Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Kegels. And I never say no.

Did it just get warm in here? :smile:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    My wife, and soon, our daughter. So far they seem to be all that I've gotten right. If there's any virtue in me at all, it is because of them.

:heart: