What's makes you beautiful?

124»

Replies

• Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    I make up for lack of ability with enthusiasm (think dopey, lollopy dog chasing after a tennis ball :-)). I like to encourage others too, seeing other people push themselves to reach their goals makes me happy.
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    I'm beautiful because I can see the beauty in others. I don't want people to suffer or to be angry. I want people to be happy and smile. I'm beautiful because I try my hardest and even when I give up, I don't give in and I'll eventually get going again. I'm beautiful because I'm flawed and because I've struggled and because I understand what it feels like for someone to talk down to me. I'm beautiful because I stand up for my beliefs, for my friends and for my family. Because I smile and laugh and share my happiness, even when the world around me is bleak. If I can get one person to smile back in a world full of frowns, that's a true accomplishment.

I am beautiful... because I'm me.

(Also, I have really cute toes. lol.)
  • I am intuitive and have beautiful blue eyes.
  • ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Lots and Lots of Alcohol!!!!

Was reading through the thread and hoping nobody had said this. You stole my line! :)

Me? I'm told my accent is pretty 'cute' but who knows.

I consider myself to be a good listener and I have a sense of humour, so maybe those.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I found a picture of myself from high school and realized I had been a pretty teenager. I had a bad body image, although I wasn't fat and I thought of myself as unattractive. I got no support from my parents. I keep that picture where I can see it now. And at 67, it reminds me that I am actually a beautiful woman as my therapist kept telling me for years.
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    my soul sings a sweet song
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    I am very honest and treat others well. I'm an excellent friend and as a result have collected an amazing group of them over the years enriching my life profoundly. I am very genuine. I am good at making people laugh. I'm an excellent cat mom. I have a huge heart and love to tell people what they mean to me. My big green eyes don't hurt either ;)

ETA - I am also Canadian!
  • toolzz
    toolzz Posts: 163 Member
    I can be brutally honest and make you feel good at the same time. It's a gift.

oh - and I AM CANADIAN!
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 257 Member
    Nothing.
    Being born alive was a mistake

I hope you don't really mean that! Every single person has worth!
  • Neeters1969
    Neeters1969 Posts: 53 Member
    Nothing.
    Being born alive was a mistake

I hope you don't really mean that! Every single person has worth!

I agree. I am sorry if you feel this way and that something or someone has made you feel this way. :flowerforyou:
  • Ive been told I have a great attitude and am kind and caring toward others. and have had complements on my smile, and my eyes.

and even my freckles ( in which i used to hate them... and still not too happy with the but ive learned to tolorate them

Im also good at listening to others problems etc.

I enjoy making others smile or laugh!