Gained 2.2 lbs in a day!!

Options

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections"

If you're going to be sarcastic online you have to really lay it on thick. This just reads the same as a dozen posts like it that are all completely serious.

Exactly. I fell for it.....I think. I cant even decide if OP is being sarcastic or not. I can be gulible:noway:

I mean. She said the scale is her alpha and omega. That didn't seem a little...much to you?

Also, it's SugaryLynx.
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    But the scale is my alpha and omega. I need to know these things. I always weigh morning, naked, after my first pees. How long does water retention last? Could it happen for a whole week?
    I do not has belly jewels. I just don't know how to science

I got quite the chuckle out of these highlights. Thanks for the morning's entertainment.

It's pretty apparently that SugaryLynx is a troll account. In a prior thread SugaryLynx was going after me- glad to know now that was full of BS :laugh: :tongue:
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this got to 4 pages without someone mentioning the most important factor of all when it comes to weight. Was the ice cream clean? You should call the company and find out how they source their ingredients. You may have gotten one of those bad batches that happens when the cow is milked during a thunderstorm while facing south and listening to an audiobook of 50 Shades of Grey. The only way milk can be really clean is if the cow is facing east, the first sunbeams of the day lighting onto its face and Mozart playing softly in the background.

You should call them and demand answers. They need to be held responsible for their shoddy conditions. If you want us to, we can all run over to their Facebook page to complain. MFPers assemble!

*gasp*

My Talenti would never betray me!

Also, would love to join this superhero MFP group. How's the 401k?

You really need to talk to Phil about that. But don't believe anything he says about Tahiti.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections"

If you're going to be sarcastic online you have to really lay it on thick. This just reads the same as a dozen posts like it that are all completely serious.

Exactly. I fell for it.....I think. I cant even decide if OP is being sarcastic or not. I can be gulible:noway:

I mean. She said the scale is her alpha and omega. That didn't seem a little...much to you?

Also, it's SugaryLynx.

2nixq9u.gif

wheeeee
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I have similiar issues, my weight fluctuates like a bouncing ball but I seem to be getting nowhere. I keep track of everything that goes in my mouth and try to stay near 1200 calories a day but I am grumpy, tired and having headaches. I just want to loose about 15lbs but I am just beginning to think it is not going to ever happen

I use happy scale app. You also might want to eat more if you are grumpy, tired and having headaches.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    But the scale is my alpha and omega. I need to know these things. I always weigh morning, naked, after my first pees. How long does water retention last? Could it happen for a whole week?

I got quite the chuckle out of these highlights. Thanks for the morning's entertainment.

It's pretty apparently that SugaryLynx is a troll account. In a prior thread SugaryLynx was going after me- glad to know now that was full of BS :laugh: :tongue:

Going after you?

2gtu6hg.gif
  • likitisplit
    Options

Not a troll account, but not anybody who would be concerned with a 2.2 pound gain.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    To much ice cream?

Nowai. I weigh by the pint. It's exact science. Should I use measuring cups instead?

Measure with the palm of your hand; stand on the scale with ice cream in palm of hand, step off scale, eat ice cream measure yourself again. If you cannot see a difference, throw away the scale.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    To much ice cream?

Nowai. I weigh by the pint. It's exact science. Should I use measuring cups instead?

Measure with the palm of your hand; stand on the scale with ice cream in palm of hand, step off scale, eat ice cream measure yourself again. If you cannot see a difference, throw away the scale.

My hands are so hot, they'd melt all ma cream :((

I can't be abusive to the scale, it tells me secrets like an 8 ball
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I have a magishrink scale available for sale. I lost over 5 pounds after full minute of repeated weigh-ins.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I have a magishrink scale available for sale. I lost over 5 pounds after full minute of repeated weigh-ins.

Pahaha. My old scale used to do that, not quite that well! It'd be up and down 1 lb in both directions in a matter of seconds...either that or all that intense cardio of getting on and off the scale!
  • likitisplit
    Options

Pahaha. My old scale used to do that, not quite that well! It'd be up and down 1 lb in both directions in a matter of seconds...either that or all that intense cardio of getting on and off the scale!

Maybe my scale is actually a mini-trampoline?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    To much ice cream?

My hands are so hot, they'd melt all ma cream :((

I can't be abusive to the scale, it tells me secrets like an 8 ball

Ask the scale what is Talenti's Salted Caramel, inquiring minds want to know. And, if I travelling 45 mph or a train headed East, and my body fat is 24% tarvelling West, can I still drop body fat by ignoring the trains and just eating at a deficit? Last, is it possible to Gelato every single day and lose weight?
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Maybe my scale is actually a mini-trampoline?

Brilliant! But you're doing it with your mind!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Actually... troll doesn't fit in this context.

It's called a sense of humor. Sometimes it's good to have one when dealing with sensitive issues such as weight, fitness, and the like.

Being able to laugh and have fun makes life really awesome.
    Also... I doubt you were "gone after"... From what I've seen of SugaryLynx... she will call bs when she sees it. So if something you said was wrong... she'd tell you. That's not going after. That's honesty.

Honesty AND a sense of humor.

And talenti ice cream.

:love:
    Sugary... you got it ALL!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Actually... troll doesn't fit in this context.

It's called a sense of humor. Sometimes it's good to have one when dealing with sensitive issues such as weight, fitness, and the like.

Being able to laugh and have fun makes life really awesome.
    Also... I doubt you were "gone after"... From what I've seen of SugaryLynx... she will call bs when she sees it. So if something you said was wrong... she'd tell you. That's not going after. That's honesty.

Honesty AND a sense of humor.

And talenti ice cream.

:love:
    Sugary... you got it ALL!

:flowerforyou:

n1bd4h.gif
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I once drop 25lbs in a day. It was magic. However, to lose it correctly, you must poop and than announce it to the neighbors. ^_~
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I once drop 25lbs in a day. It was magic. However, to lose it correctly, you must poop and than announce it to the neighbors. ^_~

Bahaha. Oooh children are the future
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    OP, your weight gain is MEDICAL PROOOOOOOOF that lifting weights makes you bulky. We tried to warn you, but no, you had to go and do it anyway. STAHP IT immediately and go get yourself a pair of pink vinyl 2-pound dumbbells, and shake them vigorously while you bounce up and down on a mini-trampoline (for best results, in the form of FRs from many fine MFP doods, post a form check video of this activity). This is the ONLY WAY to reverse your horrible gainz. It won't be easy, but it can be done.
    :flowerforyou:

ETA: I see somebody's already invoked the MT. Therefore, I have no choice but to escalate by recommending a hula hoop. Form check video. All the FRs. Guaranteed.
  • LadyGrey75
    LadyGrey75 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I tried adding in more cals but it seems the more I eat the hungrier I feel, it doesn't help that i love food in general and get ticked when I can't eat what I want