Your Advice Needed

Options

Replies

• Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    People like looking at my makeup and clothes. I know this because I have been complimented upon my makeup skills and people often ask me if a makeup artist did my makeup. So of course I have to make sure to provide people with the optimal visual experience at the wine tasting which is taking place at a nice restaurant.

Firstly, do not wear perfume to a wine tasting... It's just rude. The tasting involves smelling the wines aromas and if all people can smell is you, you are likely to Pisa them off.
    Secondly, do I need to be the first to say it? Get over yourself, nobody will be looking at your blouse, your skinny jeans or your make up. Nobody will care so do it for yourself not for other people.

But I stress DO NOT WEAR PERFUME!!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    So I snooped your past posts to work out if you are trolling or just really shallow and I see you have concerns about animal welfare
    I am annoyed at people giving me a hard time for being a vegetarian. They ask me why I am a vegetarian and I explain that I don't like the idea of killing animals. I acknowledge that animals in the wild do kill each other as well, but that I'd rather not have anything to do with it.

So this doesn't stretch to worrying about animal testing of perfumes and cosmetics then?
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    then do it and come back and lecture me :D

A glimpse of the real person? A bit snarky perhaps and not as unassertive and clueless as some of the previous posts written by this person would suggest.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Well, this is someone who is happy to pay $700 for a top. That tells me plenty.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    The most interesting thing about any woman is her brain. The best preparation for a social event is to read a book.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Excellent advice, Sherry! I like that one ;-)
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I will look stunning there~ And people will love to smell my perfume. I don't drink alcohol, I'm just going because it seems like a classy social event.

Okay, so you are going to a wine tasting event, but do not drink wine.....hhhhmmmmm. Something's not quite right there.
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I will look stunning there~ And people will love to smell my perfume. I don't drink alcohol, I'm just going because it seems like a classy social event.

Okay, so you are going to a wine tasting event, but do not drink wine.....hhhhmmmmm. Something's not quite right there.

It's a classy event and a great way for me to debut my new top.

Do people really talk like that "debut my new top"?? lol
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Apparently they do if it costs $700.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with you?

If you are so bored that you need to post here, maybe you should do some volunteer work.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with you?

If you are so bored that you need to post here, maybe you should do some volunteer work.

A lot of people post here! It's a fun community :D

I meant "here" in the Motivation/Support sub-forum. You can always post this stuff in Chit-Chat if you just want to fool around.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with you?

A lot of people post here! It's a fun community :D

I meant "here" in the Motivation/Support sub-forum. You can always post this stuff in Chit-Chat if you just want to fool around.

You clearly don't understand the trauma caused by trying to get dressed in a walk-in closet full of high-end designer clothes and shoes. Not everyone has it easy, lady, so cut the OP some slack . . .
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    :yawn: 0/10 WNB