Your Advice Needed

Options

Replies

• Mrsbeale11
    Mrsbeale11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What else have you thrown at your dog?

Waterbottle and an alarm clock. You see it is very fat and it just lies on the sofa so sometimes I am tempted to get a reaction out of it. However, it has a very good temper. I know that it likes me. When we go somewhere, it follows me without a leash. Also once I was riding my bike and all of a sudden Beagle was running behind me. I thought it was at its owner's house. It could have pretended not to see me, but it ran after me. GOOD BOY, BEAGLE! Also it panics when it is away from me like when I am on the train and I went to the bathroom, it howls unhappily when I am gone. GOOD BOY, BEAGLE!

Jac, thank you for your opinion, however I really love my shirt so I will carry on wearing it <3

Pika - no, it does not drown out Korean food hehe.

You don't deserve to have an animal.

Pretty sure it's not crying because it's panicking and misses you. It's asking for help to get away from its abusive owner.

You are one messed up sick person.

I really, really really hope and pray that you are a troll (and a bad one at that).

oh really well how come once when I was at work and I had to leave for a bit, my coworkers told me that my dog panicked when I was gone. also it follows me everywhere. GOOD BOY BEAGLE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This dog is amazing!! It manages to get on the train all the way to BS's work and find her!!!! and it does it all in the 2 hours that she walks, boards train and comes home....genius dog!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Seen this one before--lives in la-la-land. Probably raised by parents who gave her everything but a sense of worth. Real people care more about others, and they are the ones who also find real friends and real love. Sorry for you, all your expensive clothes and perfume can't cover up your problems. Anyone with children take a lesson from this---so you don't wind up with a spoiled brat.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

images.jpg

I remember you now.... :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    What else have you thrown at your dog?

Waterbottle and an alarm clock. You see it is very fat and it just lies on the sofa so sometimes I am tempted to get a reaction out of it. However, it has a very good temper. I know that it likes me. When we go somewhere, it follows me without a leash. Also once I was riding my bike and all of a sudden Beagle was running behind me. I thought it was at its owner's house. It could have pretended not to see me, but it ran after me. GOOD BOY, BEAGLE! Also it panics when it is away from me like when I am on the train and I went to the bathroom, it howls unhappily when I am gone. GOOD BOY, BEAGLE!

Jac, thank you for your opinion, however I really love my shirt so I will carry on wearing it <3

Pika - no, it does not drown out Korean food hehe.

Obvious troll is obvious.

You're not very good at this.

^^ This. Nobody would really pay more than 29.95 for that ugly shirt.
  • 281Danielle
    281Danielle Posts: 113
    Options
    Nothing nice to say, so I shall say nothing at all....
  • random_user75
    random_user75 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Might as well be in on this one, too.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I really just wonder what kind of perfum kazik would have preferred
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    My dog's owner told me not to put perfume on the dog but I think I will do and then wash it off

I really hope you're joking

I"m not joking. I like new meadow's suggestion. I think Beagle will enjoy smelling good.

You really shouldn't be a dog owner. At. All.

ETA: joking about abusing your dog isn't funny at all.

Trolling Troll just lost points.

I'm with ya on that.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

images.jpg

Ooooooh, Phan something, or something Phan. MrsPhan? It's coming back to me now.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Seen this one before--lives in la-la-land. Probably raised by parents who gave her everything but a sense of worth. Real people care more about others, and they are the ones who also find real friends and real love. Sorry for you, all your expensive clothes and perfume can't cover up your problems. Anyone with children take a lesson from this---so you don't wind up with a spoiled brat.

don't worry! i do have friends and nice family and neighbours <3
    and I do have a problem with my weight but I'm working on it!!

If you really have all these friends, and loving family---why are you always on here looking for attention? It's pretty transparent dear.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

images.jpg

Ooooooh, Phan something, or something Phan. MrsPhan? It's coming back to me now.

MayaDaya.... the chick who's boyfriend ran at top speed away from her. :laugh: :laugh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

If you really have all these friends, and loving family---why are you always on here looking for attention? It's pretty transparent dear.

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

images.jpg

MayaDaya.... the chick who's boyfriend ran at top speed away from her. :laugh: :laugh:

He should have taken the dog too.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options

images.jpg

don't forget, she's also the OP who created threads about laundry room thieves, owning one nail polish and many other ridiculous things
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    train-wreck-o.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

images.jpg

:laugh: I'd never see that coming. :wink:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

images.jpg

Yeah, she doesn't deserve that poor dog. :cry:
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options

images.jpg

Yeah, she doesn't deserve that poor dog. :cry:

Poor pooch deserves a better owner, that's for sure.