Your Advice Needed

Options

Replies

• Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It has not interfered with their tasting at all! And Beagle is a very fat animal. It is HUGE!

A diet of pate and duck confit will do that to a dog.
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My perfume will be forever imprinted on people's memory. The wine tasting will be remembered by people who otherwise would have forgotten about it, due to my perfume, outfit, and makeup. And the shirt was $675 USD. I'm not trying to sound like I am rich or something - I'm not - and I'm not really sure why we brought up the cost to begin with.

:laugh:

It'd be imprinted on my memory as the perfume that made me gag and not enjoy my wine tasting dinner. And I would forever remember you as the annoying person who doused themselves in scent and upset my stomach and ruined my tasting.

Get real. I went to a wine tasting a few months ago and I remember it because the food was good and the wines were exquisite. Not because some girl sashayed in drenched in perfume wearing a D&G shirt that cost her $700 (because really, I wouldn't know the difference between that shirt and something you bought at Target).

See the bold: Yeah you are. If you weren't you wouldn't be talking about super expensive clothing items and then saying how much they are and then adding "I'm not trying to sound rich buuuuuuuut I spent almost $700 on a freaking SHIRT"
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My dog's owner told me not to put perfume on the dog but I think I will do and then wash it off

I really hope you're joking

I"m not joking. I like new meadow's suggestion. I think Beagle will enjoy smelling good.

:noway:

I think you're not worth the strike...
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Okay so I should save my Dolce sample and wear it there :-) I hope it actually smells good, wouldn't it suck if the first time I apply it it smells bad? heheh

I think I'll wear some beige nail polish with the blouse...and I was thinking skinny black jeans would be great, and heels...I've got a pair of heels from LK Bennett....I could buy some black skinny jeans from a random store...but they would look cheap...so I guess it would probably be better to go with what I have....white True religion jeans rolled up like capris...with the lk bennett silver heels...not sure what to wear for makeup...

maybe I could wear the gold colour in dior's golden flower eye shadow quint and then gold glitter around it....that would look nice...or maybe all that glitters by mac

None of this matters if you aren't backing it up by arriving in a Bugati.
  • Platform_Heels
    Options
    Platform honey - I'm not sure how the price came up. But someone commented that it costed 700 TWD, and the truth is, it is 675 USD. I just clarified that. As you may have noticed on my blog, I have never written the price of anything except for one entry where I complained that my $345 or $375 (I forget the exact price) Hermes bracelet had some chips in it. Also lately it cracked 3 times because I threw it at my dog and missed.

BrightCrystal honey thank you so much for clarifying. I feel enriched now.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    What else have you thrown at your dog?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I have decided to attend a wine tasting next month. It is a sit-down sort of thing at a nice venue. I am going to be wearing my new Dolce and Gabbana blouse for sure, but I'm not sure what I should wear it with. I mean I can definitely think of things to wear it with in GENERAL - but the question is, for this sort of event, what would it look best with? You can also give me some advice as to what shoes to wear it with - don't be shy. I am thinking that for sure I will wear the Dolce perfume (I have received a sample of it with my order) but maybe I'll have used it up by then. Other perfume samples I have are

-Miss Dior
    -Tom Ford Violet Blonde
    -Coco Mademoiselle
    -Jour D'Hermes
    -Terre d'Hermes
    -Valentina
    -Marni
    -Kilian
    -Bottega Veneta
    -Coco Noir
    -Bonbon by Viktor&Rolf
    -Carven
    -La Vie est Belle

So you can tell me if one of those perfumes would fit the outfit that you would recommend for me, in case my Dolce runs out.

Here is a photo of the shirt in question: http://store.dolcegabbana.com/us/dolce-gabbana/tops_cod37537610ct.html#itemPage=1

That shirt is kind of ugly. I think you would be better off wearing a trash bag with arm holes cut out. Maybe with a nice pair of flats.
  • Platform_Heels
    Options
    I have decided to attend a wine tasting next month. It is a sit-down sort of thing at a nice venue. I am going to be wearing my new Dolce and Gabbana blouse for sure, but I'm not sure what I should wear it with. I mean I can definitely think of things to wear it with in GENERAL - but the question is, for this sort of event, what would it look best with? You can also give me some advice as to what shoes to wear it with - don't be shy. I am thinking that for sure I will wear the Dolce perfume (I have received a sample of it with my order) but maybe I'll have used it up by then. Other perfume samples I have are

-Miss Dior
    -Tom Ford Violet Blonde
    -Coco Mademoiselle
    -Jour D'Hermes
    -Terre d'Hermes
    -Valentina
    -Marni
    -Kilian
    -Bottega Veneta
    -Coco Noir
    -Bonbon by Viktor&Rolf
    -Carven
    -La Vie est Belle

So you can tell me if one of those perfumes would fit the outfit that you would recommend for me, in case my Dolce runs out.

Here is a photo of the shirt in question: http://store.dolcegabbana.com/us/dolce-gabbana/tops_cod37537610ct.html#itemPage=1

That shirt is kind of ugly. I think you would be better off wearing a trash bag with arm holes cut out. Maybe with a nice pair of flats.

What kind of trash bag though? Obviously it should be something designer and expensive . . .
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    My perfume will be forever imprinted on people's memory. The wine tasting will be remembered by people who otherwise would have forgotten about it, due to my perfume, outfit, and makeup. And the shirt was $675 USD. I'm not trying to sound like I am rich or something - I'm not - and I'm not really sure why we brought up the cost to begin with.

You implied in your other thread you wear enough perfume to drown out the smell of Korean food.

Your perfume isn't the only thing that'll get imprinted on my memory if I came across you. My vomiting all over you would be too.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    My dog's owner told me not to put perfume on the dog but I think I will do and then wash it off
    Also lately it cracked 3 times because I threw it at my dog and missed.
    Now I'm sad. I'm out.
    3/10 troll.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I really hope you're joking

I"m not joking. I like new meadow's suggestion. I think Beagle will enjoy smelling good.

You really shouldn't be a dog owner. At. All.

ETA: joking about abusing your dog isn't funny at all.

Trolling Troll just lost points.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Waterbottle and an alarm clock. You see it is very fat and it just lies on the sofa so sometimes I am tempted to get a reaction out of it. However, it has a very good temper. I know that it likes me. When we go somewhere, it follows me without a leash. Also once I was riding my bike and all of a sudden Beagle was running behind me. I thought it was at its owner's house. It could have pretended not to see me, but it ran after me. GOOD BOY, BEAGLE! Also it panics when it is away from me like when I am on the train and I went to the bathroom, it howls unhappily when I am gone. GOOD BOY, BEAGLE!

Jac, thank you for your opinion, however I really love my shirt so I will carry on wearing it <3

Pika - no, it does not drown out Korean food hehe.

Obvious troll is obvious.

You're not very good at this.
  • Platform_Heels
    Options

Waterbottle and an alarm clock. You see it is very fat and it just lies on the sofa so sometimes I am tempted to get a reaction out of it. However, it has a very good temper. I know that it likes me. When we go somewhere, it follows me without a leash. Also once I was riding my bike and all of a sudden Beagle was running behind me. I thought it was at its owner's house. It could have pretended not to see me, but it ran after me. GOOD BOY, BEAGLE! Also it panics when it is away from me like when I am on the train and I went to the bathroom, it howls unhappily when I am gone. GOOD BOY, BEAGLE!

Jac, thank you for your opinion, however I really love my shirt so I will carry on wearing it <3

You don't deserve to have an animal.

Pretty sure it's not crying because it's panicking and misses you. It's asking for help to get away from its abusive owner.

You are one messed up sick person.

I really, really really hope and pray that you are a troll (and a bad one at that).
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mr0lkp93aO1qd0k7a.gif
  • TavistockToad
    Options

You don't deserve to have an animal.

Pretty sure it's not crying because it's panicking and misses you. It's asking for help to get away from its abusive owner.

You are one messed up sick person.

I really, really really hope and pray that you are a troll (and a bad one at that).

oh really well how come once when I was at work and I had to leave for a bit, my coworkers told me that my dog panicked when I was gone. also it follows me everywhere. GOOD BOY BEAGLE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Yeah the trolling was good till now...