Ever seen something so beautiful it made you speachless?

Options

Replies

• kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    michael-ealy-0512-mdn.jpg
    um. this is very nice too. :flowerforyou:

omgosh I agree! :love:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    the sunrise over the water after a long night of soul searching and decision making....
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    David-Beckham-pour-H-M_exact780x1040_p.jpg

becks doesn't even lift. :embarassed:

How does he look like this in that case? #takingnotes

tons of soccer playing. aka cardio

Is that right? I dated a runner/soccer guy and I don't think he looked like that. #moreplease
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    When I look at my wife and daughter. A family accepting death of a loved one and comforting them in their last moments. Child birth. Reunited soldiers with their families returning from war. Countless times in Alaska and Colorado. Looking up and just seeing majestic mother nature showing off. Skydiving and looking down on the world.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The sunset during my run.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Watching my first Wife walk down the aisle, Watching my Son being born, Watching my Daughter being born.
    Seeing my second Wife walk down the aisle (oops)
    Seeing my first granddaughter, seeing my second grandaughter, seeing my third granddaughter.
    Watching the Sun come over the mountain tops after a night of rocket attacks.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    pic

Is that right? I dated a runner/soccer guy and I don't think he looked like that. #moreplease

Look like what? A handsome face on a body devoid of any upper body muscle and not particularly lean? The way you look like that is to, eat very little, play tons of soccer and lots of cardio, and do absolutely no other physical activity. Not hard. Just need to have a 10/10 face to begin with ;)

This takes my breath away every time I visit:

glacier-national-park---robert-glusic----photodisc-na008587.jpg
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    pic

Look like what? A handsome face on a body devoid of any upper body muscle and not particularly lean? The way you look like that is to, eat very little, play tons of soccer and lots of cardio, and do absolutely no other physical activity. Not hard. Just need to have a 10/10 face to begin with ;)

Ha! I give. Uncle! I'll just say, "Nice!" You're so right about the face.
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am speechless on how Mother Nature create such a beautiful and wonderful scenery
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^ ok now need to scrub eyeballs with bleach - thanks!!!!! Lol

Don't dis the Hoff!! Lol
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

This takes my breath away every time I visit:

glacier-national-park---robert-glusic----photodisc-na008587.jpg

You know who has a great face? That Trojan guy, he happens to be head to toe hellooooooo! ;) but also I would agree in all seriousness that most of nature leaves me breathless when I have the time to take it in! And I make the time!
  • Sassymama66_75HARD
    Sassymama66_75HARD Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My children of course but also on Mother's Day this year when my son had me hike out to a glacier here in Alaska - it was perfection!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    That's so cool! You have a great kid :) I would love to see a glacier
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Scottish Highlands and looking out onto the hills on a cold sunny morning is something i can't put into words.
  • MoonsHosea
    MoonsHosea Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes. I have seen something, someone in this case, so beautiful it makes me speechless.
    She is a member here on mfp. Her screen name is MoonKJ, and she is the most beautiful and lovely woman to ever grace this Earth. It literally lifts my spirits every time I look upon her. I love her more than I thought a man could ever love a woman. And if she'll have me, one day I intend to do all I can for her and to provide her a life full of joy, fulfillment, contentment and peace.

I like this thread.
    I keep coming back to it to read and enjoy other's posts, and my own post too - just to rethink and experience it all again. She may not see my post, or even know this is how I truly feel, but even reading this post renews my spirit and love for her. She is certainly beautiful to look at, but she is also a beautiful person. And it is an honor to love and care for her. I will love her faithfully.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I did this morning.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Dance performances sometimes do this to me.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Yes. I have seen something, someone in this case, so beautiful it makes me speechless.
    She is a member here on mfp. Her screen name is MoonKJ, and she is the most beautiful and lovely woman to ever grace this Earth. It literally lifts my spirits every time I look upon her. I love her more than I thought a man could ever love a woman. And if she'll have me, one day I intend to do all I can for her and to provide her a life full of joy, fulfillment, contentment and peace.

I like this thread.
    I keep coming back to it to read and enjoy other's posts, and my own post too - just to rethink and experience it all again. She may not see my post, or even know this is how I truly feel, but even reading this post renews my spirit and love for her. She is certainly beautiful to look at, but she is also a beautiful person. And it is an honor to love and care for her. I will love her faithfully.

What a darling public profession of love! I hope she sees it and knows your wonderful feelings! I keep coming back to see all of the wonderful posts as well!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    I'm from the Scottish Highlands and looking out onto the hills on a cold sunny morning is something i can't put into words.

I bet it's like heaven there <3
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Every time I look in the mirror.

Especially when you can see the changes of improving your body and lifestyle-heck yes!