Ever seen something so beautiful it made you speachless?

Options

Replies

• JasonKnight85
    JasonKnight85 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My pay check at the end of every month. lol. Though I suppose it could always be better...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    About three times today. Yes.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options

You didnt tell me you were going to the Victoria's Secret Party
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

You didnt tell me you were going to the Victoria's Secret Party
    Victor. The name is Victor.
  • MoonsHosea
    MoonsHosea Posts: 11
    Options

Whatever, dude. I wish that were all it was. The troll spray wouldn't hurt as much.

If this story is real, I feel sorry for this woman. You seriously come off like a creepy stalker.

funny-man-hug-train-love1.jpg

Hey, have fun mocking and making fun of someone's life. Takes a big person to do that.
    We've been in a relationship, but there's been some complications from a relationship she's allowed to happen, to cross the line in a way. That's all. But go ahead, knock yourself out mocking someone's life.

And, btw, look who's the troll by instigating an internet flame war? I'm not trolling her or you. So I'll move on from you now...just like I'll move on from her if she doesn't set things straight. I'll still love her, but there are things a person cannot accept.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hey, have fun mocking and making fun of someone's life. Takes a big person to do that.
    We've been in a relationship, but there's been some complications from a relationship she's allowed to happen, to cross the line in a way. That's all. But go ahead, knock yourself out mocking someone's life.

And, btw, look who's the troll by instigating an internet flame war? I'm not trolling her or you.
    She has not seen my love, not understood it, and fails to choose it.

The complication is she doesn't want YOU! Did you create this profile for the sole purpose to post in this thread?

Perhaps someone else will offer you a tissue. I will simply tell you how you are coming off in my opinion.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    pretty much every day
    So true! There is beauty all around us every single day! And no, I'm not high! :flowerforyou:

You lie! You're high. But you are also right. Sometimes beauty is a little tough to see because of bad days and whatnot. But it's there. Perhaps I'm high as well. My daughter is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. But that's too easy of an answer. A sunset, Siesta Key beach in Florida, naked women are all beautiful.

I was born in Sarasota and raised just south. I second Siesta Key beach. I didn't used to be rendered speechless when I would go there, but now that I live so far from home, it takes my breath away to see that blue water, and to feel that powder soft sand between my toes. One of the most amazing places I have ever seen.

Also, old couples holding hands. Gets me every time!
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My son.

I see other things I appreciate. Particularly nature, storms, wild life. But my son is by far the most beautiful and precious thing I have ever seen.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    speechless...

yeah.. still can't find the words to talk about it.
  • alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I looked in a mirror.

Just kidding. :laugh:
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Yeah. I looked in a mirror.

Just kidding. :laugh:

+1

Almost have the same problem, but the reflections constantly winking and throwing out cat calls ;b
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n5kqfm26mH1s2yegdo1_r1_400.gif

I was speechless.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Whatever, dude. I wish that were all it was. The troll spray wouldn't hurt as much.

If this story is real, I feel sorry for this woman. You seriously come off like a creepy stalker.

funny-man-hug-train-love1.jpg

And, btw, look who's the troll by instigating an internet flame war? I'm not trolling her or you. So I'll move on from you now...just like I'll move on from her if she doesn't set things straight. I'll still love her, but there are things a person cannot accept.

Oh the bittersweat beauty of unrequited love. The shear passion. The raw eamotion. The gazing longingly into the eavening sky.

If all man fealt this way and were seacure enough to make thear fealings known on public boards ALL TEH womean would have ALL TEH high sealf esteams and would no longer be self critical.

-No more bangsmack threads.
    -No more healp me spot reduce threads.
    -No more I'm pretty b/c "dogs don't like boanes".
    -No more be my freand but only if you are 5'3" like me.
    -No more I can only do 5lbs weights beacuase if I get a single muscle my man will think I'm "manly" and dump me.

No more insecurities. I IMPLORE you menz. Take the example of this devoted loveless being and proclaim how dumbfounded her beauty leaves you. Leaving no room for common sense or even self identity. Change all your avatars to the name of your beloved, your obsession, your eye candies. The women of MFP are waiting. With baited breath. Their self-esteams are waiting too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoL2XvfLkbkZXMgIl9kSVHpWiGa29t6eXF96YNdx3JYnSJHj-Qxw
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options

I was speechless.

That really was amazing :) And the cat's name was the best too!
  • MrTolerable
    Options

No more insecurities. I IMPLORE you menz. Take the example of this devoted loveless being and proclaim how dumbfounded her beauty leaves you. Leaving no room for common sense or even self identity. Change all your avatars to the name of your beloved, your obsession, your eye candies. The women of MFP are waiting. With baited breath. Their self-esteams are waiting too.

too bad us *real men* don't give a hoot about any of that.. we are too busy improving to worry about individuals with low self-esteem.

plus those chicks do us a favor, way easier to catch, and then even easier to let go of! ;b
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I was speechless.

what was the cat's name, I didn't catch that? I found it hard to watch without wanting to chase and kill the dog? meh, maybe I'm a cat. in my spriit creature.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

too bad us *real men* don't give a hoot about any of that.. we are too busy improving to worry about individuals with low self-esteem.

plus those chicks do us a favor, way easier to catch, and then even easier to let go of! ;b

does this mean you are not gonna change your username to MCD'swrapper?
  • MrTolerable
    Options

does this mean you are not gonna change your username to MCD'swrapper?
    lmao, tempting tempting
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options

I was speechless.

what was the cat's name, I didn't catch that? I found it hard to watch without wanting to chase and kill the dog? meh, maybe I'm a cat. in my spriit creature.

Tara! It was Tara the cat lol clearly my name is Tara