Ever seen something so beautiful it made you speachless?

Options

Replies

• JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    The Northern Lights (Aurora borealis)... Saw them when I was in Narvik, Norway.... Mesmerizing...
  • MoonsHosea
    MoonsHosea Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes. I have seen something, someone in this case, so beautiful it makes me speechless.
    She is a member here on mfp. Her screen name is MoonKJ, and she is the most beautiful and lovely woman to ever grace this Earth. It literally lifts my spirits every time I look upon her. I love her more than I thought a man could ever love a woman. And if she'll have me, one day I intend to do all I can for her and to provide her a life full of joy, fulfillment, contentment and peace.

I like this thread.
    I keep coming back to it to read and enjoy other's posts, and my own post too - just to rethink and experience it all again. She may not see my post, or even know this is how I truly feel, but even reading this post renews my spirit and love for her. She is certainly beautiful to look at, but she is also a beautiful person. And it is an honor to love and care for her. I will love her faithfully.

What a darling public profession of love! I hope she sees it and knows your wonderful feelings! I keep coming back to see all of the wonderful posts as well!

Thank you. I've said before, I want to have my "Officer and a Gentleman" moment with her....where I walk in and lovingly claim her as mine and me as hers....carrying her out to proclaim our relationship to the entire world.

She has had men mistreat her in the past, and I don't think she knows or understands the kind of love I have for her. Because of past mistreatment, she is afraid of love to some degree and that is holding her back. But in fact, my screen name is chosen because I have the kind of love for her that God has for His church/people, and the kind of love that was represented by Hosea (for Gomer) in the Bible --- an unfailing and self sacrificing love.
    THAT is what I hope someday she sees....and accepts.
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My sons hair!!!
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have seen something, someone in this case, so beautiful it makes me speechless.
    She is a member here on mfp. Her screen name is MoonKJ, and she is the most beautiful and lovely woman to ever grace this Earth. It literally lifts my spirits every time I look upon her. I love her more than I thought a man could ever love a woman. And if she'll have me, one day I intend to do all I can for her and to provide her a life full of joy, fulfillment, contentment and peace.

I like this thread.
    I keep coming back to it to read and enjoy other's posts, and my own post too - just to rethink and experience it all again. She may not see my post, or even know this is how I truly feel, but even reading this post renews my spirit and love for her. She is certainly beautiful to look at, but she is also a beautiful person. And it is an honor to love and care for her. I will love her faithfully.

What a darling public profession of love! I hope she sees it and knows your wonderful feelings! I keep coming back to see all of the wonderful posts as well!

Thank you. I've said before, I want to have my "Officer and a Gentleman" moment with her....where I walk in and lovingly claim her as mine and me as hers....carrying her out to proclaim our relationship to the entire world.

She has had men mistreat her in the past, and I don't think she knows or understands the kind of love I have for her. Because of past mistreatment, she is afraid of love to some degree and that is holding her back. But in fact, my screen name is chosen because I have the kind of love for her that God has for His church/people, and the kind of love that was represented by Hosea (for Gomer) in the Bible --- an unfailing and self sacrificing love.

I hope one day that she will open her heart for you. To have a man so sweet like you, to wait with such patience and love for her response. Cheers! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Lady..open up your eyes,mind and heart. You got a rare jewel here with such a good gentleman that knows how to treat you in the right way.
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Life. And by that I mean the lessons that comes from my daughter when she stops and just looks at the sky or lays in the grass just to do it. Reminds me that we don't stop very much anymore to appreciate the natural beauty. I can only hope my daughter continues to do this.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Life. And by that I mean the lessons that comes from my daughter when she stops and just looks at the sky or lays in the grass just to do it. Reminds me that we don't stop very much anymore to appreciate the natural beauty. I can only hope my daughter continues to do this.

+1
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Full moon with clouds passing over it the other night
  • shawmutt
    shawmutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i2McZ0g.jpg

Well...it made me speechless!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...don't judge me

Too late! :wink:

Judge This:

beaninpool_zpsd6d3afca.jpg
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Rowan Atkinson is the man!
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Camilla-Luddington.jpg
  • MoonsHosea
    Options

I like this thread.
    [/quote]

I like this thread.

Well...and like that, it is over. She has not seen my love, not understood it, and fails to choose it.
    I still love her, and will - but she has chosen another man, another relationship, over ours.
    She says he is just a friend and a professional associate, but she has admitted that there is an emotional aspect explaining it away by saying that "all friendships are emotional". Meanwhile, this man has asked her out and expressed dating interest in her. She has been deceitful and evasive in regards to both her texting with him and her seeing him outside of a professional setting (he is her attorney, who happens to be married).

When given the choice between either the relationship with him or the relationship with me, she has told me that she cannot do without him as her attorney....but says she doesn't want me to go.
    I told her there cannot be two. There cannot be another relationship - especially with a man - that is more important to her than ours. I told her for us to be reconciled, for our relationship to be repaired, she must forsake this man, and close intimate relationships with other men (just as it finally was with Hosea and Gomer, when he was able to finally restore her as his wife).

I will still love her. I will only hope, wish, and pray for nothing but the very best for her. I hope and pray that she does not allow herself to be used by this man, or any man. I still wish for her a life full of joy, fulfillment, contentment and peace -- even if she does not choose for me to help provide it to her.

If you are a praying person, please pray for me, but even more please pray for my beloved.
  • FitWithWit44
    Options
    Its-getting-weird-b98rpi.jpg
  • MoonsHosea
    Options
    It's getting weird in here.

Sorry. Just updating from my earlier posts about her being so beautiful I was speechless.
    She is still that beautiful to me, but just will not be mine to admire. She has hurt me, and done me wrong, but how can you just stop loving someone?
    I will love her still. I am her Hosea, she is my Gomer....unfortunately and sadly, she has chosen the ways of Gomer.
  • FitWithWit44
    Options

Sorry. Just updating from my earlier posts about her being so beautiful I was speechless.
    She is still that beautiful to me, but just will not be mine to admire. She has hurt me, and done me wrong, but how can you just stop loving someone?
    I will love her still. I am her Hosea, she is my Gomer....unfortunately and sadly, she has chosen the ways of Gomer.

Close your eyes, this might burn.

viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=40559&pid=439209
  • MoonsHosea
    Options

Close your eyes, this might burn.

viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=40559&pid=439209

Whatever, dude. I wish that were all it was. The troll spray wouldn't hurt as much.
  • FitWithWit44
    Options

Whatever, dude. I wish that were all it was. The troll spray wouldn't hurt as much.

If this story is real, I feel sorry for this woman. You seriously come off like a creepy stalker.

funny-man-hug-train-love1.jpg
  • BuildaBetterBody4
    Options
    The day my son was born and I got to see him for the first time. *tears*
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    The first time i saw a chick with blue eyes. Its rare in this part of the world sadly
  • Myfitfutureself
    Myfitfutureself Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Public confessions of love......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmHPedT1lN2muda7k1iT_9-xa2JMH_H_uPdV1rofsCQWqP2f0V