30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Friday Challenge Outcome:

10 Cups of Water: 12 and still counting
    50 min Cardio: 1 hour Elliptical
    15 Min Weights: Accomplished (Triceps, Biceps, Front Deltoid and Row)
    Achieve or surpass fiber goals by increasing Fruits and veggies: Always surpass fiber, not from fruits and veggies today because I forgot this part of the challenge. However, I did have 2 srvgs of green beans for dinner and 1 srvg of watermelon for dinner.

For Saturday Challenge, dont drink so thats not a problem. Now only if I can stay away from the candy :noway:
    Ill let you know how I do. Good Luck Everyone!
  • amyj56
    amyj56 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just found this thread and I am interested in joining in...I am quite new to this site,so I don't know much about posting ( if I'm even doing it right)...but this looks liek a very interesting challenge...and with so many doing it together & supporting one another....I think it's just what I need! Now I have to learn how to put my little ticker thingy on here!! I'll have to try to figure that out now!! Thanks for the motivation....30 lbs. ...here you go!!:smile:
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Challenge for SATURDAY OCT 30th:

10 Water
    50 Minutes Cardio
    15 Minutes Weights/resistence training
    Under calories
    ****STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL if going to Halloween parties. !!*** ( I know..you all are laughing at me... You will love me on weigh in day! )

*** For those of us who do not drink, Try not to eat any of the candy at work, home, or that your child gets trick-or-treating! NO TREATS for HALLOWEEN! You will be happy on MONDAY!

Water-No prob
    I'm skipping the exercise again my knee is feeling somewhat better but will let it rest.
    Meals are packed and ready and under cals.
    I'm going to be at work from 8AM-at least 10pm so no alcohol for me. Also, our kids at work already had their Halloween parties/Trick or Treating so no prob. there.
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE!...

So I just wanted to drop in and say hi, and hope everyone has a great Halloween..I know some places trick or treat today OR tomorrow....remember stay away from that candy...

I am sooo pumped for the weigh in Monday...I weighed myself today, and I'm going to have a waay better loss than just 1 lbs...

I got up early this morning, and went for a mini Jog, since thats all i can do with out feeling like i cant breath, and im going to die, did 300 sit ups, and then went for another mini jog...Keep drinking water guys...

WE CAN DO THIS!! Have a wonderful day :flowerforyou:
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    GOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE!...

So I just wanted to drop in and say hi, and hope everyone has a great Halloween..I know some places trick or treat today OR tomorrow....remember stay away from that candy...

I am sooo pumped for the weigh in Monday...I weighed myself today, and I'm going to have a waay better loss than just 1 lbs...

I got up early this morning, and went for a mini Jog, since thats all i can do with out feeling like i cant breath, and im going to die, did 300 sit ups, and then went for another mini jog...Keep drinking water guys...

WE CAN DO THIS!! Have a wonderful day :flowerforyou:

300 SIT UPS??!!!!!! WOAHHHH!!!! That makes my stomach quiver just thinking about it! ROCK IT OUT! And congrats on being excited about weigh ins! That's one of my goals is to look forward to them! I'm so pumped today b/c I had a bad day yesterday and I'm going to KILL IT today!

Thanks for checking in!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I just found this thread and I am interested in joining in...I am quite new to this site,so I don't know much about posting ( if I'm even doing it right)...but this looks liek a very interesting challenge...and with so many doing it together & supporting one another....I think it's just what I need! Now I have to learn how to put my little ticker thingy on here!! I'll have to try to figure that out now!! Thanks for the motivation....30 lbs. ...here you go!!:smile:

Looks like you are figuring out everything just fine! Welcome to the challenge. We weigh in on Mondays, so you only have a couple of days but we are glad you are joining us! Send a message to Vampkisses on this thread. She is doing a spreadsheet to help everyone keep up with their weigh ins! (so nice of her...:flowerforyou: )

Look forward to getting to know you!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

10 Water
    50 Minutes Cardio
    Under calories
    ****STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL if going to Halloween parties. !!*** ( I know..you all are laughing at me... You will love me on weigh in day! )

*** For those of us who do not drink, Try not to eat any of the candy at work, home, or that your child gets trick-or-treating! NO TREATS for HALLOWEEN! You will be happy on MONDAY!

Water-No prob
    I'm skipping the exercise again my knee is feeling somewhat better but will let it rest.
    Meals are packed and ready and under cals.
    I'm going to be at work from 8AM-at least 10pm so no alcohol for me. Also, our kids at work already had their Halloween parties/Trick or Treating so no prob. there.

Don't blame you for letting your knee continue to rest. I'm sure that you are going to do great by sticking to the rest of the challenges. I'm proud of you for planning ahead and packing your meals. Great job lady!
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    CHALLENGE FOR FRIDAY OCT 29th:

10 Water
    50 Minutes Cardio
    15 Minutes Weight training
    Acheive your Fiber intake for the day by increasing Fruits and Veggies! I've been slacking in the fruit/veggie department. Plus, Fiber helps rid our body of extra weight we are carrying around! Win win situation!

Water: i lost count at 4 water bottles, drank alot while i was at the gym!
    50 min cardio: I did one 55 min workout and one 50 min workout (all cardio!)
    weights: 0, today is my break from weight training
    fiber: didnt quite make this either, but i was under calories!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join!! I'm extra motivated since I finally broke the 170 mark today (only by .5 pound but still!). I really want to get my old body back. Great idea!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I would also like to join!! I'm extra motivated since I finally broke the 170 mark today (only by .5 pound but still!). I really want to get my old body back. Great idea!

Welcome to the group and congrats on breaking the 170 mark! How exciting! Weigh ins are Mondays. Come back and post your weigh in then. Also, I post daily challenges here so if you are interested you can of course join us in doing those as well.
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    awesome, I am definitely going to try and keep up with the challenges daily :)
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    I would love to join, I tried this once but never kept it up lol. My goal is to be 165 by Christmas (3bmi points lower), my current weight is 184. I know it's not exactly 30 lbs (or close) but if I get more than my goal of 19 I won't complain! I hope I can keep up with the daily challenges, I have an exam next week so no partying for me tomorrow anyways haha.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I would love to join, I tried this once but never kept it up lol. My goal is to be 165 by Christmas (3bmi points lower), my current weight is 184. I know it's not exactly 30 lbs (or close) but if I get more than my goal of 19 I won't complain! I hope I can keep up with the daily challenges, I have an exam next week so no partying for me tomorrow anyways haha.

Sounds good! Glad to have you! We weigh in on Monday.
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options

10 Water
    50 Minutes Cardio
    Under calories

Exercise: 50 mins (35 on treadmill 15 on bike)
    Water: 9 cups, will drink another 1-2 before bed
    Weights: maybe 10 mins, my son woke up early from nap and didnt take another one =[
    Under Calories: Check
    No Alcohol: dont have any party to go to so im good
    making hubby hide the babies candy(he will be eating all by himself!)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    For anyone who hasn't requested me as a friend, please do so. :happy:
  • florasweets
    florasweets Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    so for both Friday and Saturday I failed miserably at exercising. I had plans to, but they fell through on both days.
    I did have 8 cups of water on both days and I'm trying to work up to 10 cups.

I have a real difficult time putting me on my list... something I've always had a difficult time with...
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Saturday Challenge Outcome:

10 Water: 12 cups
    50 Minutes Cardio: 1 hour Zumba class and 30 mins Elliptical
    15 Minutes Weights/resistence training:Accomplished (Hip Adduction, Hip Abduction, Leg Press, Leg Ext and Leg Curl)
    Under calories: Accomplished
    ****STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL if going to Halloween parties. !!*** ( I know..you all are laughing at me... You will love me on weigh in day! )- NO ALCOHOL

*** For those of us who do not drink, Try not to eat any of the candy at work, home, or that your child gets trick-or-treating! NO TREATS for HALLOWEEN! You will be happy on MONDAY!- NO CANDY
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Saturday challenge outcome:

10 Water- Not even close. 3 cups. :sad: (I'll try and get the 10+ cups in tomorrow)
    50 Min Cardio- I did about 2 1/2 hours today. :happy:
    15 Min weight/resistance training- Nope. I did it the past couple of days. Needed a break.
    Under cals- Yes. :smile:
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Weigh-in tomorrow!!!! Im super excited, can't wait to see how everyone did!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'm nervous to weigh in this week. I didn't do as well as last week. I'm really just hoping for a loss at this point! Oh well...there's always next week and I plan on being super good today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

The challenge for today is the same as yesterday but today is my off day from exercise since it's Sunday. I may get some in...but probably not a full exercise day like normal.

Hope everyone has a great day today! Happy Halloween!