30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Posh I feel the same way. I actually didn't do bad on calories (until last night's party with wine), but I didn't exercise the last half of the week beyond a few short walks. I've been having a rough week mentally and can't seem to motivate myself. I'm just hoping for a loss at this point and a better week this week. I'm scared to step on the scale tomorrow, but I'm trying not to build it up too much in my mind. So here's crossing the fingers that we all had SOME loss, if not the amount we wished for.
  • niknok28
    Options
    I'm nervous to weigh in this week. I didn't do as well as last week. I'm really just hoping for a loss at this point! Oh well...there's always next week and I plan on being super good today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

The challenge for today is the same as yesterday but today is my off day from exercise since it's Sunday. I may get some in...but probably not a full exercise day like normal.

Hope everyone has a great day today! Happy Halloween!

Didn't you lose 5 lbs last time?! If you lose 1 lb tomorrow your still right on track! and if not, no biggy there's always next week.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm nervous to weigh in this week. I didn't do as well as last week. I'm really just hoping for a loss at this point! Oh well...there's always next week and I plan on being super good today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

The challenge for today is the same as yesterday but today is my off day from exercise since it's Sunday. I may get some in...but probably not a full exercise day like normal.

Hope everyone has a great day today! Happy Halloween!

Didn't you lose 5 lbs last time?! If you lose 1 lb tomorrow your still right on track! and if not, no biggy there's always next week.

Thanks for setting me straight girlie! That's right. I need to look at it that way. Just an average of 3 pounds per week! Of course I can do that ! Thanks for being postitive as always.

By the way, I noticed you are a hiker too... where do you hike? I guess I'm asking where do you live? It's starting to get a little cooler here and I'm dreading winter. Although I can still get outside some, I just love the fall/spring type of weather. I'm more motivated with more sunshine!

Ok...here's to drinking my water today! gulp, gulp, gulp.....

Stay focused and stay POSTIVIE EVERYONE!!

Remember, we are all works in progress...learn from mistakes, and celebrate victories!!

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Posh I feel the same way. I actually didn't do bad on calories (until last night's party with wine), but I didn't exercise the last half of the week beyond a few short walks. I've been having a rough week mentally and can't seem to motivate myself. I'm just hoping for a loss at this point and a better week this week. I'm scared to step on the scale tomorrow, but I'm trying not to build it up too much in my mind. So here's crossing the fingers that we all had SOME loss, if not the amount we wished for.

Totally understand! Remember we can do it together. That's why we are here. I needed a little push and so do you! Come on girlie!! Don't give up on yourself now!!! We have to remind ourselves it's only week 2 and for some of us, (ME INCLUDED), this is all a brand new thing.

Big hug to you!!!
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Alright, so i started doing Jilian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday, and i can not move :(...I've decided that im taking today off as my rest day, and taking medicine, so i can maybe get better, and start it up tomorrow.

My goal is to do it 6 days a week...for all of Novermber...

here goes nothing...wish me luck :blushing:
  • niknok28
    Options
    I live in Prescott Arizona in the mountains. I usually hike at Thumb Butte. I just found out that there is a trail less than five mins from my house that takes you by some 300 year old Native American petroglyphs so I will definitely be checking that out soon! Many of the steep trails are blocked during winter due to the snow.

I LOVE the fall! It's hard for me to stay indoors this time of year. :)
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I live in Prescott Arizona in the mountains. I usually hike at Thumb Butte. I just found out that there is a trail less than five mins from my house that takes you by some 300 year old Native American petroglyphs so I will definitely be checking that out soon! Many of the steep trails are blocked during winter due to the snow.

SOO cool!! We (my husband and I) just hiked in Arkansas at Mount Petit Jean. There was a hike that had some of the oldest Native American petroglyphs in the state. We hiked it and it was really neat. The glyphs were pretty faint but still very neat. There were some great views and it was about 70 degrees, so it was amazing. My calves were sore! haha.. I'm so out of shape, but working to get better.

Eventually I want to take my husband to Machu Picchu to do the Incan Indian tour. I can't wait to do it. I'm hoping in a few years we will be able to go.
  • niknok28
    Options

SOO cool!! We (my husband and I) just hiked in Arkansas at Mount Petit Jean. There was a hike that had some of the oldest Native American petroglyphs in the state. We hiked it and it was really neat. The glyphs were pretty faint but still very neat. There were some great views and it was about 70 degrees, so it was amazing. My calves were sore! haha.. I'm so out of shape, but working to get better.

Eventually I want to take my husband to Machu Picchu to do the Incan Indian tour. I can't wait to do it. I'm hoping in a few years we will be able to go.

Awesome!!!! I'm hoping to hike the Grand Canyon next year with some friends. I opted out last year due to being so out of shape and missed out on a great time!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Awesome!!!! I'm hoping to hike the Grand Canyon next year with some friends. I opted out last year due to being so out of shape and missed out on a great time!

How cool will that be? !! I'm happy for you! You will have to share photos b/c I'll be jealous! haha.. That's so cool!
  • niknok28
    Options

How cool will that be? !! I'm happy for you! You will have to share photos b/c I'll be jealous! haha.. That's so cool!

I just looked up the Machu Picchu tour. AMAZING!!!!
  • rstring
    rstring Posts: 35
    Options
    bump for later
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    So I have done really well this weekend pending I dont blow it tonight! I cant wait for weigh in tomorrow morning! I hope to have lost a lb or two.

Good eating tip: Cold cantelope is soooooooo good!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Hey everyone! Well I don't have to worry about the candy or drinking for Halloween. That's not a problem for me. I did go out to eat today. I would have done great if it wasn't for the dinner rolls! My husband had a coupon for Logan's so I had grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, unsweet tea... and 4 rolls. Ouch... those are high calorie! Looks like I better get some exercise today! :) I think overall I've done well this week. We will see tomorrow when I weigh in!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today because of halloween. wanted to know just in case. and it's a good thing i did. had 2 slices of pizza tonight and i went over.

So..my results.

Last week- 200.8
    This week (10/31)- 196.4!
    Loss- 4.4!! :smile: (That's including the extra pound I gained)

I apologize for doing this ahead of everyone else. Will stay on track this month, and weigh in Mondays as usual. I'm still trying to not weigh in everyday.

-
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Great job walkingGirl!!

I'm nervous about tomorrow! Wish me luck!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Great job walkingGirl!!

I'm nervous about tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Good luck!!
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    I had a good day today. I stayed under my calories and drank tons of water. I am doing the c25k program and started week 2 today and also rode the stationary bike for 30 miuntes. My body is pretty sore now though. Looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow!
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today because of halloween. wanted to know just in case. and it's a good thing i did. had 2 slices of pizza tonight and i went over.

So..my results.

Last week- 200.8
    This week (10/31)- 196.4!
    Loss- 4.4!! :smile: (That's including the extra pound I gained)

I apologize for doing this ahead of everyone else. Will stay on track this month, and weigh in Mondays as usual. I'm still trying to not weigh in everyday.

-

BYE BYE 200'S!...Awesome Job!

Posh..GOOD LUCK!

I hope every had a great halloween, drank their water, and staied away from all that candy :) Pumped for the weigh in, in a few hours!
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning..stayed under my calories all week.......but who knows.....my calories are set pretty high.....1740 a day for right now.......thinking that they need to come down when I get below 250.........well here's to tomorrow morning!!! yipeee
  • DiscoveringDena
    Options
    Yup, I weighed-in this morning as well.....Sunday is my day, and I lost 0. I won't complain too much since my monthly visitor is here :( I lost 6lbs last week, so hopefully I will have a better weigh-in next week.

Good luck to everyone!