30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Start (10/18/10): 174lbd
    10/29/10: 172lbs (-2)
    11/1/10: 171lbs (-1)

Halloween weekend sucked for me.. hopefully next weigh in will be better. ugh Nov. 8th I will be down 5lbs ! I will do it!
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have managed to move my scale up 5 pounds again. I seem to lack motivation with food, the exercise is fine, I run almost every day. It is the fooood and mindless snacking. :(
  • niknok28
    Options
    174 lbs to 172 lbs = 2 lbs lost! :)
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    I have managed to move my scale up 5 pounds again. I seem to lack motivation with food, the exercise is fine, I run almost every day. It is the fooood and mindless snacking. :(
    Hey i dont have your SW for the spreadsheet, can you post or message it to me? Than
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 more lbs last week.
    SW 242
    week one 241
    today 238

I am now under 240!!! I have not been under that weight since before my 5th child over 10 years ago!
  • candi_1908
    Options
    I can do this :) but I want to loose only 20 pounds by Christmas :)!!
  • niknok28
    Options
    I lost 3 more lbs last week.
    SW 242
    week one 241
    today 238

I am now under 240!!! I have not been under that weight since before my 5th child over 10 years ago!

I bet that feels amazing! Congratulations!
  • erin_89
    Options
    I only lose 1 pound this week. So I'm at 363 13 more pound to go. This week I'm going to work my
    butt off.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    lost .6 lbs....CW 197.4.......Total Lost: 4.4

Not a great weight loss this week but the scale is still going down. I'll take it because I didnt eat too great a couple days last week. Oh well, time to move on and hope for a better weigh in next week.

Congrats to Everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • loveme445
    Options
    Okay, nobody is ever going to believe me......I had my scale tested to see if I was just plain crazy.......I must have been filled w/ water.........I lost 17.5 lbs. this week.........it's my first time to exercise in years and to try to go by a food plan.......it sure paid off.....I'm pumped to do good, though I know I will not see that lost again.......the most I've ever lost is a little over 9lbs in a week........whoooohooooo!

OMG! What a weight loss! CONGRATS!
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    Checking in here. New weight 156.6...down 1.7 pounds :) Didn't think that I would lose anything this week because I started to work out on friday and my youngest decided to stick a bead up her nose....so we went to the ER instead of working out. Then the rest of the weekend was crazy buys (Darryl Worley concert, trick or treating...you name it). I didn't log on, didn't track food, and still lost. That's so awesome.

Did my work out for today and burnt 603 calories in 45 minutes! One more workout and I'll be over my calorie goal for the week. How awesome is that. I pushed myself to make it through the hard parts. :) Did a good job of kicking my own *kitten* LOL :)
  • Burtonrah
    Options
    Down another 1.2lbs this week!! Weighing in at 165.6lbs!! I had a bad few days of eating in there, but the past couple days I was able to turn it back around again!!

Have a great week everyone!! Yeah for us!!
  • SanDiegoUbermom
    SanDiegoUbermom Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I'm so happy!! A loss of 4!

This feels so good since I gained last week.

Keeping up on the walking for at least an hour, some days I drink all of my water and my close are feeling a bit loser!

I had a coworker last week ask what was different, she could see a change in my face!!

Have a good day everyone.

WE CAN DO IT!!
  • losingitwithjess
    Options
    I have the same problem.. it is most definitely my diet that is screwing me up.. that and the hypothyroidism.. I am hopefully getting new meds next week and nip this fat in the butt..
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    My goodness YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!! Woo hooo to the girlie who lost like 17 POUNDS!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! wow... what did you do? I need to do that! haha.... I guess if you keep it up you will lose your 30 pounds before Christmas!

I'm soo very proud of all of you! Thank you for everyone sticking in there with me! You make me proud and motivated. Hey, I also joined a 50 pushups a day thread for the month of November.

Having said that, I cannot yet do 50 pushups, but the poster said we could start with wall push ups or even girly pushups. So, if anyone wants to join me in that challenge I would love to know. It's embarrasing to me that I can't even do 1 real push up anymore! Come on!!!

lol.. I used to play sports and do hundreds weekly....sheesh...now I'm the stay puffed marshmallow queen! haha... Ok...so off to stare at a wall for 50 times! lol... Wish me luck... I may even have to break it into 5 sets of 10 at a time!! hahaha...

BUT...I want to be able to do 20 REAL ones by the end of the month!!! Who's with me?? We can do it...it will probably only take like 5 minutes to do the wall ones!!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    BY THE WAY..... We are getting close to the end of this thread... ( I mean they will lock us out of this one soon and make a new one with something like part 3 or 2...I don't know what they will do....) Make sure to find it !! DON"T leave us!

You can find it when they lock us out by going to the VERY END of this thread... It will be on Page 20. There will be little tiny typing that says something like

"this topic continued Here" You click that link and it will take you to the new one! OK.... Here's to hoping everyone sticks around!!

HUGS!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Having said that, I cannot yet do 50 pushups, but the poster said we could start with wall push ups or even girly pushups. So, if anyone wants to join me in that challenge I would love to know. It's embarrasing to me that I can't even do 1 real push up anymore! Come on!!!

lol.. I used to play sports and do hundreds weekly....sheesh...now I'm the stay puffed marshmallow queen! haha... Ok...so off to stare at a wall for 50 times! lol... Wish me luck... I may even have to break it into 5 sets of 10 at a time!! hahaha...

BUT...I want to be able to do 20 REAL ones by the end of the month!!! Who's with me?? We can do it...it will probably only take like 5 minutes to do the wall ones!!!

Im with you! Push ups are my enemy. I found the thread and I have joined the challenge. I hope I can do "boy" push ups by the end of the month. Thanks for the motivation!
  • ljpham
    ljpham Posts: 25
    Options
    SW: 167
    10/25: 162
    11/1: 160

Halloween weekend got to me! But I'm still happy with my loss. I didn't skip a work out this weekend so I'm glad that I'm keeping the habit of exercising. Also, I'm having a side competition with a friend to see who can lose the most weight in 2 weeks, which I hope will give me some extra motivation!

Quick question: What is the best way to start running again? I absolutely dread running especially on the treadmill, but I want to change up my work out. Any ideas? I ran 2 miles outside last week at a very slow pace and I was exhausted.

Great job this week everyone! Keep it up :)
  • meggo1
    meggo1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Weigh in
    Starting weight: 117
    Current weight: 112

I have focused much more on just eating healthy foods and I think that combined with running has showed that the combo pays off! I have also been drinking a lot more water than I use to. Last week also had some bad days in it for me. I had times when I felt like I had no control over eating and just ate whatever. I need to keep telling myself that I do have all the control and that I need to dig deep to find it!
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weight on 10/18/10 (start of 30 by Christmas challenge): 233.2
    Weight on 10/25/10: 232
    Weight today (11/1/10): 225.4
    Christmas goal: 213.2
    Total weight lost so far: 7.8 lbs