30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hang in there everyone!
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    169.2 lost 1.6 lbs
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Okay I am down to 243...I think thats like 1.9 lbs lost. I wanted to be at 240 even, but I will take it. I didnt do well this weekend, so I am pushing for higher numbers at the next weigh in.
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Okay I am down to 243...I think thats like 1.9 lbs lost. I wanted to be at 240 even, but I will take it. I didnt do well this weekend, so I am pushing for higher numbers at the next weigh in.
    i think i missed your weigh in last week because 246.7-243= 3.7 pounds!
  • Darka
    Darka Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for losing weight this week! I myself, have had a challenging week. I let my emotions get the better of me and somehow managed to gain 0.4 lbs. :( I accept my fault and thought I'd bring it out into the open so that I'll get back on track and do better.
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    Gained this week.. :( Gain 4.2 lbs but TOM is about to make his appearance... and I snuck a peak yesterday morning and I'm up 3 lbs from yesterday... So I'm sure it's water and TOM!! So.. I know next Monday will be BETTER!!

SW 313.0
    Christmas GW 283

1/11- 317.2 (BLASTED TOM)
  • janeam
    janeam Posts: 16
    Options
    Last Wednesday walking the dog I fell down. The doctors think I have a stress fracture and torn tissue or tendon. I unforturnately decided that gave me the right to eat whatever I wanted. Well I paid the price. I gained back three of the six pounds I lost last week. Today I have vowed even though I cannot excercise that I would work as hard as I can to watch what I eat. Next week won't have much weight loss since I can't excercise but hopefully I can lose those three pounds again.

Congrats to all that had a weight loss this week! Good work!
  • cmlewis86
    cmlewis86 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well I'm down 1.8 lbs since last week's weigh in. I had hoped for a little more but any loss makes me happy!
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Exact same weight. I'll take it. The last few weeks have been SO emotionally challenging for so many reasons and I have always been an emotional eater. Further, I have been so emotionally exhausted that I only worked out 2 times last week. I am also having a chronic gastritis flare and I am terrible for trying to eat enough to make my stomach feel better even though I know it only makes things worse. On top of that, last week was TOM and my cravings were through the roof. Today, I restarted P90X and I feel really good about the fact that I got up and worked out. Next week will be much, much better (weight loss wise I mean). I know I have said a few times that I was back on the wagon only to fall off again, but not this time. :) I ate this morning (a muffin because i needed the bread to soak up the stomach acid) but will not eat anything from 9am today to at least 9am tomarrow. I drink water and non-caffinated hot tea. Giving my digestive system a break sometimes clears things up. If that doesn't work, I may be back at the dr. to up my meds....again :(

Oh, and now that I am done with my own self pity session, CONGRATULATIONS to all of you guys who are losing weight. It is such an inspiration. Keep up the good work :)
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    SW 275/ LW 268.4/ CW 262.4= lost 6 lbs this week for a total of 12.6 lbs lost for the challenge!!

Congrats everyone on your losses this week!
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Worked 17 hours on Sunday so that helped me keep my halloween consumption to a minimum thank god.
    Starting weight 209
    10-25-10 207 -2
    11-1-10 204.4 -2.6 this week

I am really proud of that because I am only walking about 3 days a week right now. I can not get into the exercise thing yet. Hope as the weight drops I get more motivated. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THIS WEEK ON THEIR WEIGT JOURNEY! Just the fact we are still on here and trying is a great VICTORY FOR EACH OF US!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    I didn't weigh in today but I did weigh in on Thursday. I hate weighing in on Monday's for some reason I hold fluid. But when I weighed in on Thursday I was at 159 lbs. Which I finally broke the plataeu I was on. I had been stuck at 161 for weeks! So I am happy with that!

159 pounds!
  • losingitwithjess
    Options
    UUUGGHHHHHH The scale did not move.. I am still 236..atleast I have not gained anything.. anyway I am going to buy a new scale today because I think my scale is about ready to die.. it is quite a few years old... and is used a lot by several people.. so going to get a new one for ME today!
  • losingitwithjess
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement.. I really need it right now.. my scale is not moving at all.. I am stuck!
  • meixey
    Options
    Found what-am I missing something??
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    I lost 0.5 pounds this week down to 201.5 for a total so far of 3.5 pounds. The bright side...I can feel I am retaining fluid, so I am hopeful I can lose it by next week. I think I need to follow Posh and give up pork. I know the pork I ate earlier this week is where the extra fluid is coming from this week.
    Congrats to everyone who lost weight this week.
    For those who did not lose weight, Don't give up. Weight loss is like war. We win some battles and we lose some battles. Keep your sights on winning the war, and don't give a second thought to the lost battle! :happy:

Yoga 50 minutes
    Cardio 30 minutes today
    It's early still working on the water for today.
    No candy left from halloween (yea!)
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    SW : 192.2
    10/25: 190.9 (-1.3lbs)
    11/1: 187.4 (-3.5lbs)

I had a pretty good week and I am hoping that this coming week will be just as great! Here is to another big loss!

Total loss for challenge: 4.8lbs! 25.2lbs to go!
  • krg918
    krg918 Posts: 36
    Options
    SW= 190
    LW= 188
    CW= 185

YAY! :happy:
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Okay, nobody is ever going to believe me......I had my scale tested to see if I was just plain crazy.......I must have been filled w/ water.........I lost 17.5 lbs. this week.........it's my first time to exercise in years and to try to go by a food plan.......it sure paid off.....I'm pumped to do good, though I know I will not see that lost again.......the most I've ever lost is a little over 9lbs in a week........whoooohooooo!

SW before MFP 306 lbs
    SW w/ MFP 260 lbs.
    W on 10/25/10 254.9
    CW on 11/1/10 237.3
    Christmas Weight Goal 228 lbs.
  • JuliaRose73
    Options
    Good Monday Morning!

I had a 3 pound lost for this past week.

Started the 30 Day challenge at 267.4
    Week One - 263.4
    11/1/10 - 260.3

Happy First Day of November!