30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• DiscoveringDena
    Options
    Alright, so i've been drinking about 10-13 bottles of water a day....I just had a question...when you guys log your water, are you logging every 8 oz. or do you put one bottle as one on the little water glass on here?...I feel like im having a blond moment, :blushing: and i just want to make sure im keeping track of this correctly...Thanks guys :flowerforyou:

I log 1-16.9oz bottle as 2 waters on here :) Hope that helps.
  • kstone1976
    Options
    Hello,
    I wont be weighing in this week. I am going to wait till next week. Aunt flow is visiting and I am bloated and ect. I don't want to weight in and be upset if I gained becasue of it... So I will just wait... ;) So see you on the next weigh in...
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Alright, I just weighed in at 241.4..ALMOST a 2 lbs loss....thought it would be more but thats ok...i still lost...im not complaining!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    i have lost nothing this wk, i thought i was going to end up putting weight on. i went well over my cals & forgot my water. From Thursday to Sunday & did not get my exercise dvd or Wii in. I will do it today though even though im so tired.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    So, I'm down 1.5 lbs! I'm very pleased. It isn't the BIG week I wanted (3 lbs), but I am absolutely not complaining. Thanks, Posh, for your support. I wish everyone a good weigh in day and motivation for a new week.

10/18/09: 177.0 lbs (starting)
    10/25/09: 175.0 (-2.0 lbs)
    11/01/09: 173.5 (-1.5 lbs)

Total: 3.5 / 30
    CD Goal Weight: 147
    Final Goal Weight: 135
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Last week felt like a very long week with lots of ups and downs. Mostly ups, but I occassionaly have let myself go. The ups include that I went to the gym four times instead of three despite my legs really aching and that I have already had some compliments from colleagues saying I've lost weight. The downs include a massive binge yesterday which means that when I stepped on the scale this morning I was at exactly the same weight as I was last week. But I'm going to try and turn around the bad binge feelings into positive I-don't-want-to-feel-like-that-again feelings, start the new week on a positive note and make sure I will lose next week! Best of luck to everyone!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! I am so super excited!!!!!! 4 pounds! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I was so nervous to weigh in this week. Thank you LORD!!

GIRLS:: Thank you so very much for your support this week. I was having a down time. Getting a little frustrated at myself, but thank goodness you kept encouraging me!! I really want this soo bad. I want to be healthy.

My husband and I are young and have our baby boy. I want to be a fun mom. I will be a fun wife. I will begin doing the things we did when we were dating! I will be able to ride our bicycles for 14 miles again!

Girls, seriously, thank you for supporting and motivating me! Everyday that you log exercise and your food diary you inspire me. I love it!

Big hugs to all of you. Good luck on weigh ins!

To those of you who already weighed in, Congratulations! I'm proud of all of you for being accountable! Thanks for sticking in there with me!!

OK>..off to post the daily challenge! I'm a day behind! Sorry to our Australian friends! :)
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    MONDAY NOVEMBER 1 :

Challenge

10 water
    60 minutes of exercise (you choose the type today! )
    Under calorie goal

AND... Enforce the Halloween Candy plan! lol..... (Ok.. I admit I ate a reeces cup and a mini hershey bar! )

GET IT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE! !! lol...... Or have the kids/hubby hide it!
  • jennygrainger
    jennygrainger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it possible? I'm willing to give it a try - what do I have to do? Anything!!:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Is it possible? I'm willing to give it a try - what do I have to do? Anything!!:

It is possible!! I've lost 9.5 pounds in the first two weeks. We now have 8 weeks left of this challenge! You are definitely welcome to join. Weigh ins are every Monday. So...just post your starting weight. I post daily challenges.... If you want you can do them, but they aren't required.

Looking forward to working with you!
  • vi_msbehavin
    vi_msbehavin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Down 3lbs!

CW 262 :happy:
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week. I am at 257.4. :tongue:
  • Kera885
    Options
    I lost 2.2 pounds this week, down to 181.8, hope to hit the 170's by next weigh in :D
  • ashleyy0608
    Options
    I weighed 195.8 this morning- down 1.7 from last week, 7.2 total. I was hoping to lose more, but I'm happy with that & ready to work even harder this week! :) Good job everyone!
    I started my Shakeology 2 days ago, and have Zumba coming today or tomorrow- SO excited! Should be a great week. :) Does anyone use either of these? I've never tried Zumba before, but have heard so many great things.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for today: 3 lbs lost this week, 6 lbs total
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! I've lost 3.4 lbs. Didn't think I'd lose anything last week, but I lost more than the week before so I'm stoked. Worried that I'll gain this week and next week because I'll be going to my sister's in Montana! Wish me luck everyone! I leave on Thursday and get back next Tuesday.
  • thinnerwant2b
    thinnerwant2b Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well I only lost two pounds this week. Total of six for the challange.

296445.png
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Check in for 11/1: Lost 2.2 lbs. this week, 5.0 lbs. total
    Current Weight: 225.8 lbs.

Not exactly fabulous but considering everything that's gone on this week I'll take it.
  • marielenrdz
    marielenrdz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SW:158lbs Goal weight by Christmas:128lbs

9/13: 154.8
    9/20: 159.4 :(
    9/27: 153.6
    10/4: 158
    10/11: 157
    10/18: 152
    10/25: 149
    11/1: 148

Congratulations to everyone who has been losing! Way to go! For those of us struggling...well, hang in there. I'm trying to take my own advice, although, I don't know what more I can do. I exercise daily without fail and log in under calorie the majority of my days. And still, I only lost 1lb. I guess, overall, for the month I've done well. But it's frustrating to be so strict and on track and lose only 1lb for that week. At least 2lbs...please! Is that too much to ask? :(
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Weigh-in at 226! That's another 3.4 pounds! woo-hoo!
    Christmas Goal: 9/30