Countdown to Thanksgiving--let's do it!

Options

Replies

• orange_avocado
    Options
    Down 1 pound as well! This is the first loss I've seen in almost 3 weeks, I was so excited!! Hoping I'll lose again this week for an even 5lbs. I'm definitely seeing a difference, even if the scale isn't exactly showing it. I lost 1.5 inches from my waist since the start of October!

Welcome to all the new people!

And sarakendle - Tuna Helper IS delicious, lol! I rarely buy the "helper" boxes though. I buy a box of rotini, one of those alfredo dry mixes and a can of tuna, chop up whatever veggies are on sale (usually broccoli or zucchini) and make it myself. Not sure if it's cheaper or not, but it seems to add some freshness.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    time for weigh in everyone!!

i am 188 today!!! i haven't been in the 180's since pre-college!! yay!!!
    this is awesome since last week i went up a pound D:

i hope you guys had similar results as mine this week.
    if not you can do it!!! i believe in you
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    197 for me. I'm happy because this weight has not fluctuated at all! It stayed 197 all weekend and that to me was HUGE! My body tends to jump up and down so seeing the same weight with no ups was fabulous. Hope it stays fabulous.
    Katie
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I am 153 today, did great over the weekend:)
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    someone shoot me...............ugh
    150 this morning. I had my IUD removed last week and I've had nothing but problems. I can't even work out. I'm in pain and bleeding like I did after child birth. I don't know what to do.
  • sarakendle
    Options
    151.2 today... EXACT same. To the ounce! But I am glad, because I totally failed this weekend. ugh. it was ALOT harder than I thought it was gonna be! oh well, theres always next week!
  • sarakendle
    Options
    luvbnamom, I am sorry to hear about your procedure not turning out so well... I have a torn muscle or SOMETHING, and its just getting worse, so I can't work out either...can barely walk! Sucks! Hope you get well soon!
  • Britters1283
    Options
    1.) My current weight is 168
    2.) My goal by Thanksgiving is 160
    3.) I struggle with eating healthy and passing on the snacks my fiance busts out every night at 8:00 or 9:00
    4.) I'm proud of myself for getting up at 6am every morning to go to the gym before I go to work. (5:45 on Wed. & Thurs.)
    5.) My plan is to keep on trucking and continue to try to make better food choices for myself especially on the weekends. :)
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Happy T-giving Countdown: )
    1. Don't know my weight. Keeping track of inches instead: 32-27-41
    2. Goal Inches: 32-26-40
    3. I'm drinking too much wine. It's everywhere at work and social events, and it's only going to get worse as the holiday season rolls around. I don't drink anything else...just love wine. Enough that I'm considering a second career as a sommellier.
    4. As of Sunday, I now have a plan. Day 2 and so far so good!
    5. Keep a journal of everything I drink/eat in a journal (thanks MFP!) until T-giving

Not going anywhere for t-giving, so no real danger of overeating. Need to get some work done, so will likely be there.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't weigh in yesterday. Went home after work and fell asleep until I got up this morning due to this cold. A nice 10 hours of sleep, didn't even eat any dinner. I will weigh in tonight.
  • Kerry1023
    Options
    Good morning....
    Forgot to weigh in yesterday as well. Did it this am.

Sw-199.8
    CW- 199.2

Not much of a loss but I was't on track this weekend. Here's to a new week and staying focused.
    Hoping everyone has a great weigh in!
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Only lost 0.6 pounds last week. Kind of bummed, but I'm keeping on!!!! Hoping for a bigger loss next week.
  • doublexhelix
    Options
    less than a pound is still great you guys!! good forward motion :D
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    okay gained a pound back so 175 which I am not shocked since other then the 5k on saturday I didn't work out Friday - Monday and drank a looooooooooooooooot.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 181 -- today's weight is 179.
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    :cry: Went over my calories today by 610, that includes using my exercise calories!! At this rate I'll never make my Thanksgiving goal!!!!! I'm so angry with myself!!!!!:explode:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Nikki just shrug it off and start again tomorrow.
  • Bamacraft
    Bamacraft Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    UPDATED
    1. Current weight: 181-> NOW 177
    2. Goal weight for Thanksgiving: 177
    3. Something you're struggling with: Beer and snacks on football Saturdays! SAME
    4. Something you're really proud of: Quit fast food, cokes, beer during weekdays SAME
    5. Your basic plan of action: continue following MFP for calories, running 5-6x per week and strength training 3-4 x per week. Nov 6th run my first 5K ever. Goal is 25:00 or better! ->RAN IT IN 26:22
    6. Thanksgiving Plan: Run my 2nd 5K @ 8 a.m. ->ACTUALLY RUNNING two, 20th & 25th.
  • doublexhelix
    Options
    so i bought a new scale... my old dial one was having MAJOR issues.
    but a new scale means a different number... so i am back to190.4
    OH WELL i know i am still on track, so that is good. and it is really nice to have an accurate number instead of trying to judge between the little lines from so high up.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Well I had today off so decided to do a 9am yoga class that I usually wouldn't be able to do it. It was really nice but kinda of boring to me.