I'll post my pics again when the coast is clear....:grumble:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    New pictures!!! BRAVO...LOOKING GOOD ALL:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I blush every time I read this post, it makes me laugh cause I really am not a prude! I just can't bring myself to do it....maybe I'll get the nerve up this weekend!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ali...when in rome right?:drinker:

You know us depraved Romans Ali. Welcome to the orgy of MFP skin! Muahahahaha! :laugh:

:noway: I'm not quite sure I can look at you all the same way again after this!!! LOL!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: come join the wicked tami LOL....:devil: wicked awesome that is!!!:glasses:
    (um we don't really talk like that in boston ya know LOL..least I dont :ohwell: )
    lol
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: come join the wicked tami LOL....:devil: wicked awesome that is!!!:glasses:
    (um we don't really talk like that in boston ya know LOL..least I dont :ohwell: )
    lol

:laugh:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    i am in

hopefully look better when i hit -54lbs right now -39lbs off :embarassed:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    lol

You wanna know how real townies talk? Watch Gone Baby Gone. Now THAT is real boston scum (I knew like 40 or 50 chicks in the projects just like that druggie girl in the movie), casey afleck is like every little charlestown rat I ever knew (it's not an insult, we used to call each other rats and scumbags all the time, it was kind of a badge of honor). So much more real then the forgotton (except Whalberg, he was spot on as a boston cop!) Matt Damon has forgotten his roots! So glad I got out of the city. Man that place was depressing.
  • ali106
    Options
    hey hey hey!!!:noway: hello banks...I'm right here dude! LOL....

I'm an Eastie girl and believe me I know what we can sound like...but when I'm at work...you'd Nevaaa know! lol
  • banks1850
    Options

I'm an Eastie girl and believe me I know what we can sound like...but when I'm at work...you'd Nevaaa know! lol

LOL! Ali knows I speak the gospel truth!
  • banks1850
    Options

Funny thing is, I've been running from there for years, and all my friends are moving back to Charlestown again. ARG!!!! I just can't get away from it!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    lol

I'll see if I can get tipsy enough (Don't drink a lot and when I do, it doesn't take much) and get a pic done in my inebriated state!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I can't wait to come partayyyyyyy with the Bostonians!!! I can try and be an honorary one for the day. Help me work on the accent. What are they key things I should try and "get". *Teeheehee! (remember, I am not even an authentic New Englander....born and raised on the West Coast)
  • ali106
    Options
    lol....um okay first thing first...words neva end w/ an R ....lol

:heart: :drinker: morning sunshine!