gfs who try to control what you wear

Options

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    My other half would wear Crocs, a paisley kilt with snakeskin sporran and one of those furry Russian hats if I let him. It's out of kindness that I buy his clothes, really.

That and it saves me having to walk ten paces behind him when we're out, all the while pretending I don't know him.

hahahhahahahahahhahahahha

LMAO!!!

I love it! Thank you for making me crack up!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....a kilt must be a real turn-off for her.

I would give her a big hug and whisper in her ear that as a supportive boyfriend, you understand that kilts are not her thing. Tell her sweetly that you will of course honor her wishes and just to show there are no hard feelings, you bought her a little something something to wear for you for giving up kilts for her.

As long as you don't wear a kilt and she wears what Daddy likes, it's all good, isn't it?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Were you having this conversation while she was fetching your beer and sammich from the kitchen? If not, you're doing it wrong. You are welcome :flowerforyou:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I forgot your answer in the Dom or Sub thread
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    The subject of kilts came up today and i mentioned that I think they are BA. She promptly shut me down and forbade me from wearing one and threatened to cut me off if I do

how do I deal with her controlling behavior?

You're a man correct? If so, be one and wear what you want. Then find a woman who will accept you for who you are and what you want to wear.
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    The subject of kilts came up today and i mentioned that I think they are BA. She promptly shut me down and forbade me from wearing one and threatened to cut me off if I do

You're a man correct? If so, be one and wear what you want. Then find a woman who will accept you for who you are and what you want to wear.

And nothing wrong with being a trans but us women should have the right to chose from the get go. No woman wants they man wearing a skirt. Sorry... we can compromise anything else but no way...

Hecks NO!!! Accept wearing a freaking kilt aka skirt! Get outta here! If she wanted a trans then she would have got one in the beginning. No way. Not acceptable!
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    There aren't enough men in kilt pics in hur:

dirtykilts_zps0074347c.jpg

images_zps6a24af0f.jpg

4b9593bc-f2fc-451f-8de4-ddc70eaf3bfc_zps8f339198.jpg

Much better.

I really think my next vacation should be in Scotland.
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    There aren't enough men in kilt pics in hur:

dirtykilts_zps0074347c.jpg

images_zps6a24af0f.jpg

4b9593bc-f2fc-451f-8de4-ddc70eaf3bfc_zps8f339198.jpg

Much better.

Damn... they do

I really think my next vacation should be in Scotland.

Damn, they do look sexy...my mind is spinning and confuse in pictures...but in reality in my face...nope... can't do it. That skirt aka kilt would look so good on me...just a little shorter.

But I will say I can respect culture. But everyday or just because other than a celebration or cultural recognition due to a holiday... nah...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I forgot your answer in the Dom or Sub thread

Essentially it was that I'm hungry.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Tell her you want to go to dinner with her parents and make reservations at a really nice place, and when you come out ready to go to dinner, come out in a kilt.

And if she says anything, put on sunglasses and say

"Deal with it."
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options

And nothing wrong with being a trans but us women should have the right to chose from the get go. No woman wants they man wearing a skirt. Sorry... we can compromise anything else but no way...

Hecks NO!!! Accept wearing a freaking kilt aka skirt! Get outta here! If she wanted a trans then she would have got one in the beginning. No way. Not acceptable!

You are super ignorant. It's gross.
  • wheird
    Options
    I do not understand how wearing a kilt will make me a transsexual.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    If you're with a woman that tries to control what you wear... You're with the wrong woman!
  • Anporti
    Anporti Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kilts are totally different imo. They're designed for men and I think it's fine. And I can fawn over a guy who can pull off a kilt.

But if my guy were to say that he was going to wear a dress or something I thought was silly, I'd joke around and probably say something to the effect your girl said. But my guy would totally be aware of the fact that I was joking. I wouldn't be serious about dumping him over something so silly. Maybe she was joking?

If she is controlling everything you're wearing or what you buy when you shop, you have a problem that needs to be assessed. If the kilt thing was brought up randomly in a conversation and she doesn't control everything you wear, then let it go. It's not worth arguing over unless you want to argue over it.

If it really bothers you, you need to sit down and talk to her. Tell her how much it hurts to know that she would say something like that. If someone were bothered by something I jokingly said, I would want them to tell me so that way I know not to hurt them in that manner. This is just my opinion though.
  • Siigh_duck
    Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You've seen the show Dexter, yes?

I love this
  • wheird
    Options
    I watched the first episode of Dexter over the weekend...omg what a sick show!!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    BUT DID YOU BUY A KILT??

omg.

updates pls!

(and did you research your tartan history??)
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Meh find you own style then find a girl that likes it
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I watched the first episode of Dexter over the weekend...omg what a sick show!!!

Dexter is awesome.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    The subject of kilts came up today and i mentioned that I think they are BA.

EW!!! :sick: