OIL PULLING

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hate to seem judgmental, but even the thought of this makes me gag. I'll use my toothbrush, thanks though. I'm literally getting little chill bumps thinking about it.

That is exactly what impedes progress and causes more obesity, gagging at the thought of something different. I suppose you gag at the thought of getting rid of your car too? When you sit strapped inside your tin box and light gasoline you give me chills just thinking about it and I, too, want to gag.

Yes. This is exactly what causes obesity. If only people would oil pull they would lose all the weight, have shiny teeth, and live forever. We would be a race of gods, with Herculean strength, and weaving poetry like Homer. Oh, why oh why, won't you all just believe!

Oil Pulling makes you lose more weight than sitting in a tin box and lighting gasoline.

I'm pretty sure that sitting in a tin box and lighting gasoline would make you lose more weight than any diet known to mankind. Of course, it would get a tad hot and while I love crispy skin on chicken, I prefer to avoid it myself.
    That is exactly what impedes progress and causes more obesity, gagging at the thought of something different. I suppose you think margarine is healthy, too?

What does margarine have to do with sitting in a tin box and lighting gasoline? Do I rub the margarine on the skin first?
    Thinking cars are a good thing is similar to believing that margarine is healthier than butter. Both ideas are delusions.

Oh, now I get you. Yea, total delusions, just like the moon landing. I tell you, the conspiracies in this country are alive and well. I'm personally stockpiling food and water in an underground bunker to cover for the time when Big Auto goes into overdrive, Big Pharma gets stoned, and Big Margarine finally butters my bread.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    " I will say, color, texture, the perfect balance of fat and carb makes Doritos the ideal snack." HERE IT IS FOLKS, and you wonder why 70% of Americans are obese?

Oh Billy...
    back-in-my-day-pissed-old-guy.jpg
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Oh, I hate to seem judgmental, but even the thought of this makes me gag. I'll use my toothbrush, thanks though. I'm literally getting little chill bumps thinking about it.

That is exactly what impedes progress and causes more obesity, gagging at the thought of something different. I suppose you gag at the thought of getting rid of your car too? When you sit strapped inside your tin box and light gasoline you give me chills just thinking about it and I, too, want to gag.

Yes. This is exactly what causes obesity. If only people would oil pull they would lose all the weight, have shiny teeth, and live forever. We would be a race of gods, with Herculean strength, and weaving poetry like Homer. Oh, why oh why, won't you all just believe!

Oil Pulling makes you lose more weight than sitting in a tin box and lighting gasoline.

I'm pretty sure that sitting in a tin box and lighting gasoline would make you lose more weight than any diet known to mankind. Of course, it would get a tad hot and while I love crispy skin on chicken, I prefer to avoid it myself.
    That is exactly what impedes progress and causes more obesity, gagging at the thought of something different. I suppose you think margarine is healthy, too?

What does margarine have to do with sitting in a tin box and lighting gasoline? Do I rub the margarine on the skin first?
    Thinking cars are a good thing is similar to believing that margarine is healthier than butter. Both ideas are delusions.

Why aren't you answering my perfectly reasonable question?
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

Nope.

FantaSea_35bf37_4403652_zps118d6d49.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options
    Is this real life?

Nope.

Clearly a shill of Big Soda
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

23472256.jpg
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

23472256.jpg

Great, now I want an artificial, chemical laden orange beverage, and I haven't had one in YEARS.
  • swarrick83
    swarrick83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    He's right .. Coconut oil is very good for you in so many ways..I take coconut oil gel caps and on the bottle it reads 50 calories but I don't count it ..

Great info, but waaaaay off topic there. Not everyone here has a weight problem. Maybe you weren't aware. To answer OP's question, if you're spitting it out, you shouldn't be absorbing many calories.

Any coconut oil you swallow is good for you and calories should not be an issue. I have been pulling nearly a year and I purposely swallow a bit while it is still fresh because it is so healthy. Not all calories are alike; some are so good for you that you don't want to miss them.
    [/quote]
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options
    He's right .. Coconut oil is very good for you in so many ways..I take coconut oil gel caps and on the bottle it reads 50 calories but I don't count it ..

Great info, but waaaaay off topic there. Not everyone here has a weight problem. Maybe you weren't aware. To answer OP's question, if you're spitting it out, you shouldn't be absorbing many calories.

Any coconut oil you swallow is good for you and calories should not be an issue. I have been pulling nearly a year and I purposely swallow a bit while it is still fresh because it is so healthy. Not all calories are alike; some are so good for you that you don't want to miss them.
    [/quote]

I'm pretty sure that not missing calories is why a lot of people are here
  • CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Okay, that was 25 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

23472256.jpg

titanic-jack-rose-love-quotes-13.gif
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    This thread. A+, I laughed so hard I cried.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    OMG, I still get the stomach churning, chills, and gag reflex when I come back to this thread, now 2 days later.

I think I will try the leeches instead to pull out my toxins.

For the record, TMI on swallowing. That makes me gag too, especially oil. I envision going into my kitchen, getting the oil out (granted it is not coconut oil), and taking and swishing it around for a bit (not 20 minutes though because then would have bits of food and bacteria in it) and then swallowing it. Yeah, no, not for me.

You don't swallow the oil. You spit it out, just like you would toothpaste or mouthwash.

Also, if the idea of swishing around coconut oil in your mouth makes you gag, you should check out the ingredient list of your favorite mouthwash. I'm sure the glycerin is equally appealing, given that it's not much different (it's a byproduct/coproduct of the acts of making soap and biodiesel, as a result of reacting fats/oils with a reactor agent), and we won't even get into the ingredients that aren't food-grade/safe to eat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycerol

A member up above said that he swallows some of it.

He does it when he first puts it in his mouth, not after the 20 minutes are up.

He is still swallowing oil. I guess we all do if we eat fried something, but....

You talk about swallowing oil as if it is the next thing to death itself. Good, healthy saturated fat from virgin coconut oil is essential for both health and healthy weight. Virtually all obese people severely lack fat in their diet which makes them malnourished. But healthy fat bears no resemblance to the obese person's staple swill of refined, chemically altered and heat denatured canola oil which everyone is brainwashed to consider healthy. I have actually encountered people who swear it is healthy to eat Doritos because Pepsico says they contain whole grain corn.

hey billy! I swallow too!! :love:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

That is exactly what impedes progress and causes more obesity, gagging at the thought of something different.

I'll bet you $20 you can do more with the latter method. I'll wait.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    If herp and herp derp are sitting on a log and herp falls off...who is left?

I didnt know Kidd Rock was on MFP. Sweeeeeeeet!
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options

KZwJp.jpg
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil is comedogenic. If I do this, will I get zits on the inside of my mouth?

LOL. I cannot believe this thread is still going on and yep, I still gag when I think about it. Trying to stay out of this thread though because some people do this and to each their own.
  • KayJaMikel
    Options
    Was actually telling the hubby about this yesterday and he bought up how people drink castor oil. I don't know, but this seems completely different to me and I don't drink castor oil.
  • KayJaMikel
    Options

KZwJp.jpg

OMG, LOL.
  • KayJaMikel
    Options

Wow, I am going to quit counting calories and just oil pull. I just knew there was an easier way.