Underwear is so overrated

Options

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of pants, at home at least lol.

I learned not to be embarrassed in medical emergencies after having surgery after surgery. They are used to that.

What do you wear at home if not pants then?

NOTHING!!!!

<tosses confetti!!!!>
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    No undies when I work out or when running. Most of my work out shorts have the built in underwear so wearing two sets is uncomfortable.

If I am wearing running leggings I don't just because again, it get uncomfortable.

I always make sure that my pants are not see through- don't want to be showing my "*kitten*"ets off to anyone.
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have to wear compression shorts to make sure that sudden rushes of blood/oxygen doesnt result in inadvertent flexing of a certain muscle
    or those yoga pant wearing women
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options

I learned not to be embarrassed in medical emergencies after having surgery after surgery. They are used to that.

I have a couple pictures. She looks like this.

tumblr_myx9shoSfn1sl29wjo1_250.gif

You made my day.
  • helenarriaza
    Options

Huge summer dresses or only underwear.

It was pricey enough to not to use it lol.

So, you might currently be sitting at your computer typing an answer to me in your underwear?

Might.
  • helenarriaza
    Options

NOTHING!!!!

<tosses confetti!!!!>

That too lol.
  • da_bears1008
    da_bears1008 Posts: 354
    Options
    when exercising.

Right? RIGHT?

I mean, I'm gonna get it all sweaty anyways and won't wear it afterwards.
    Just be careful when you go anywhere else in your workout clothes before you hit the gym. Last week I had physical therapy, and he asked me to take off my pants to take a better look at my foot.

Boy, was that awkward.....

awkward that he could see your foot better without pants on... yes, that is awkward.
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options

So, you might currently be sitting at your computer typing an answer to me in your underwear?

Might.

Are they at least clean?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Might.

Are they at least clean?

Let's specify:
    clean meaning just placed on the body?
    clean meaning worn yet and haven't removed?
    clean meaning- I put them on- wore them for 5 hours- took them off worked out- showered- then put them back on??

we need to be clear abou this.
  • KayJaMikel
    Options

Might.

Are they at least clean?

Let's specify:
    clean meaning- I put them on- wore them for 5 hours- took them off worked out- showered- then put them back on??

Clean as in no hershey highways or snail trails? That is what I meant, really do not care how long they are on, when she put them on, if they were new when she put them on, etc.
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hm. I didn't know this was so common. I always wear underwear and compression shorts.
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    SO TRUE.

I actually used to wear boxers when i'd run, since they felt like wearing shorts...and i wore them under my sweats. The trainer would always look at me oddly when he helped me wrap my shins haha.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    A2G squats... wouldn't the grass tickle?
  • helenarriaza
    Options

Might.

Are they at least clean?

Let's specify:

Clean as in no hershey highways or snail trails? That is what I meant, really do not care how long they are on, when she put them on, if they were new when she put them on, etc.

Clean as in fresh out of the drawer and changed after every workout.
  • amsipub
    amsipub Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've seen posts about whether to wear underwear or not. I usually do wear underwear, though I did try it once. I prefer to wear my underwear. I wear a pantyliner and it's one more layer that doesn't let the sweat go through to the pants. I find not wearing underwear more uncomfortable. But if it works for others, all the better for you. :)
  • jtrack3d
    jtrack3d Posts: 91
    Options
    I dance for cardio, so I need something to hold my junk. Hip Hop does lots of hip stuff that is just not pleasant to be flinging parts. But that's a guy issue, I suppose.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    People still wear underwear?

Lol

And why not? Me thinks that is totally gross and unhealthy to wear anything without underwear (except bathing suits).
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    "anyway why not just have compression underwear for workouts and then your regular underwear, then youre just changing between the 2 pairs... unless its the act of changing underwear that bothers you and not having all these extra pairs of undies lying around, but really youre changing your pants anyway its just one more layer to strip off"

When did they start making compression underwear for women?

PS - the bend test when trying on workout bottoms to be worn commando is a good idea. I bought a pair of dark purple capris thinking they'd be fine, and lo and behold I put them on (luckily at home) and I might as well have been nekkid...
  • ErynV15
    ErynV15 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I almost never wear underwear to exercise! I don't exercise at a gym, so all of my activity is done at home or outside. When I run or anything like that, I wear the tighter knee-length shorts. When I wore underwear before they would just ride up and become uncomfortable.
  • KayJaMikel
    Options

Might.

Are they at least clean?

Let's specify:

Clean as in fresh out of the drawer and changed after every workout.

Phew, awesome.