bfs who hit on your younger sister

Options

Replies

• Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You called him old and he reacted.

And it sounds like you're both passive aggressive, arguing through "joking". Do both of you a favour and just leave.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I think it is worse when they hit on your mom though

true, everyone thinks my mom is hot its weird
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Pass the little sister to me and I'll keep her company..you and your bf can live happily ever after now.

Hi uncle Pervy! :drinker:
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    You're 22 now, you're past your prime, I don't blame him for trading up to the newer model!!! I certainly would!!!!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    He wants to trade in a 22 year old for a newer model.
    Do I smell borderline pedo material?

pedo_beard_by_southfede-d2znltg.jpg

Seriously, though. Dump the guy, and tell your sister to stay away from him.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    This is a weight loss/building forum. Not a dating, hooking up or sex related forum!

You are clearly new to the forums....
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    the only crime here is that my sister is going to steal my bf. :cry:

The only crime here is your lack of self respect.

Your sister isn't "stealing" your boyfriend. Your boyfriend is an utter knob by the sounds of it.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Or - and I'm just being controversial here - is there any chance he and your sister are gettting on like mates and having a laugh?
    I mean - it's your sister. Realistically he should be friendly with her.
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd talk to your sister and ask her what's up with it all, and then go from there… if he's hitting on her, and she's responding, wish them both the best and move on, he can cheat on her just like he cheated on you. Find someone who doesn't look at your sister because he only has eyes for you.
    If it's innocent and they're just planning your surprise birthday party next week, cool!!! Glad your BF and sister can get along… ;-)

And just an aside, I don't see anything wrong with this thread…
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    This is a weight loss/building forum. Not a dating, hooking up or sex related forum!

OH wow...look the fun police are here..
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'd like to volunteer to comfort you after y'all break up. :wink:
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    can i join in on the comforting lol
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    My bf recently turned 30 and I think it is getting to his head. I tease him for being old and he says that I should be careful because he will start looking to trade me in for a newer model. Well... sadly I don't think he's joking. My little sister just had her 18th birthday and he started joking about how she's legal now. I wrote that off but then things started getting even more suspicious. Now they text all the time and have even started talking to each other on snapchat. I am just a little worried about what they could possibly be talking about and sending to each other on snapchat. My sister is much cooler than I am and a lot funnier so I have reason to be concerned. :frown:

What should I do? Should I confront them about it?

Can I smack your booty??

Ok, serious note.....yeah perhaps it might be time to move on...
    Or I don't know, have you talked to your sister yet???
    In a non-defensive way?
  • MyRummyHens
    MyRummyHens Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If he's actually flirting with her and/or spending more time texting/snapchatting with her than he is spending time with you then I'd just dump him. You're only 22, how on earth anyone even vaguely sensible can talk about swapping a 22 year old (8 years their junior) for a younger model is beyond me. Even if he wanted to get you back for something you said and did then making 'legal' jokes about your sister is WAY below the belt IMO.

I agree with the poster who suggested he likes his girls as close to the legal limit as possible and he'll probably never grow out of that. I have a male friend who is the same, he is now 42 (and chronically single!) and he is only ever interested in 18 year olds.
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I would be weirded out. I would ask him or her to see the conversation, if they have nothing to hide, they'll show you.
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My bf recently turned 30 and I think it is getting to his head. I tease him for being old and he says that I should be careful because he will start looking to trade me in for a newer model. Well... sadly I don't think he's joking. My little sister just had her 18th birthday and he started joking about how she's legal now. I wrote that off but then things started getting even more suspicious. Now they text all the time and have even started talking to each other on snapchat. I am just a little worried about what they could possibly be talking about and sending to each other on snapchat. My sister is much cooler than I am and a lot funnier so I have reason to be concerned. :frown:

If you are concerned enough to come online about something this private....You already know what you need to do...j/s
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Mfp boyfriend or share your kik name...what is good for the goose.....
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options

Ditch the looser boyfriend and find a real man that will treat you right.

Also, you might want to lay off about teasing about the age thing. While us guys might put up a front about not caring, it actually does affect us. We might not show it on the outside, but it does (says the guy who is turning 40 this year... :sad: )
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options

wooooah////

wait//

nah...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Or - and I'm just being controversial here - is there any chance he and your sister are gettting on like mates and having a laugh?
    I mean - it's your sister. Realistically he should be friendly with her.

This cannot possibly be true. :huh: