bfs who hit on your younger sister

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My hubby and i are both 22 y/o. And we joke all the time about how we're getting old. Apparently we're not. But those jokes kinda do bother! Still doesn't give him the right to talk to your younger sister.

I agree. I always look down respectfully when at a girlfriend's family functions amd try not to be seen lest I accidentally talk to someone!

TRUTH!
    He does look down when talking to me....go figure.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Just curious... is threesome completely off the table?

FTW

And if you're the one to suggest it, you'll definitely beat your sister for coolest sibling status. :glasses:

But....it would be a threesome involving her and her own sister!

I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Maybe not in Utah but being British I clearly know nothing of such things...

Psh British! I've seen game of thrones! :tongue:

And it being illegal is even better, because breaking the law always makes you cool, and the important thing is that OP has to beat her sister.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    30 is a super tough age.. maybe try being supportive, instead for looking for a cheap laugh at your BF's expense
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Ew. period.

Some dudes are into that.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    At 30, he may be older but he's not wise enough to know when he's being a tool.
    Dump him and find someone who respects you. And while you're at it, stop thinking that your little sister is cooler or prettier than you. She's your sister and it shouldn't be a contest. She's only cool because she had the guidance of a cool big sister.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Just curious... is threesome completely off the table?

FTW

And if you're the one to suggest it, you'll definitely beat your sister for coolest sibling status. :glasses:

But....it would be a threesome involving her and her own sister!

I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Maybe not in Utah but being British I clearly know nothing of such things...

Psh British! I've seen game of thrones! :tongue:

And it being illegal is even better, because breaking the law always makes you cool, and the important thing is that OP has to beat her sister.

Lulz

Well, I've heard of fun for all the family but this is just taking it too far! And I think beating her sister is a bit of a strange and unusual punishment for snapchatting...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    OP, your bf is obviously trying to setup a threesome, how can you not see it?! He'll probably take crappy cell phone video of the act, too, send it to all his buddies to show off.

I like your bf, he's sounds awesome. I'd like to buy him a beer.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    My bf recently turned 30 and I think it is getting to his head. I tease him for being old and he says that I should be careful because he will start looking to trade me in for a newer model. Well... sadly I don't think he's joking. My little sister just had her 18th birthday and he started joking about how she's legal now. I wrote that off but then things started getting even more suspicious. Now they text all the time and have even started talking to each other on snapchat. I am just a little worried about what they could possibly be talking about and sending to each other on snapchat. My sister is much cooler than I am and a lot funnier so I have reason to be concerned. :frown:

What should I do? Should I confront them about it?

umm...? I personally love a lady that confronts me when she things something is amiss. - it keeps things always good between us and we can attack the problems not eachother.

if he is actually chasing an 18 year old though at age 30...

da faq? I'm 24 and think 18yr olds are way too young lolz?!
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    the only crime here is that my sister is going to steal my bf. :cry:

well, when she's 30, she'll trade him in for an 18 year old, too. So, chin up.

lmao +1
  • MrTolerable
    Options

better now then when you have a kid shared together.

..sounds like a looser of a dude anyway.... age 30 and has a snapchat?

DA FAQ?
  • Operation_Shred
    Options
    I'd do you AND your younger sister.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Being honest: You sound pretty insecure, you'd have to really have a lot of distrust to think your sister will be flirting with your boyfriend, and if it was justified, making this post is the least of your fixes. You need to talk with your boyfriend and sister and tell them it makes you feel uncomfortable.

He could have just been joking when he said it, but you could be making falsified assumptions led by insecurity without actually knowing if anything is going on. Perhaps they could just be friendly? I love my girlfriend with all I have and I still snapchat with her sister because I feel like a part of the family and feel like she's my sister as well. Just food for thought.

TL;DR: Talk to your boyfriend or sister if it's really bothering you and voice your opinion.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    My bf recently turned 30 and I think it is getting to his head. I tease him for being old and he says that I should be careful because he will start looking to trade me in for a newer model. Well... sadly I don't think he's joking. My little sister just had her 18th birthday and he started joking about how she's legal now. I wrote that off but then things started getting even more suspicious. Now they text all the time and have even started talking to each other on snapchat. I am just a little worried about what they could possibly be talking about and sending to each other on snapchat. My sister is much cooler than I am and a lot funnier so I have reason to be concerned. :frown:

What should I do? Should I confront them about it?

Can I smack your booty??

Ok, serious note.....yeah perhaps it might be time to move on...
    Or I don't know, have you talked to your sister yet???
    In a non-defensive way?

MINE!
  • MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Options

...and that your boyfriend appears to be unfaithful.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

Can I smack your booty??

Ok, serious note.....yeah perhaps it might be time to move on...
    Or I don't know, have you talked to your sister yet???
    In a non-defensive way?

MINE!

Ok....come over here and bend over. :love: :love:
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    I like that everyone is jumping in the "he is a scumbag bandwagon". after she admits that she has been mean to him with a issues that is obviously getting to him. oh surprise surprise he is looking for someone to make him feel young and wanted.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I think you should bring up the idea of a threesome. With you and your sister. Then you can see what his true feelings are. Is your sister hotter than you because that could definitely affect his decision making process.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    OP, your bf is obviously trying to setup a threesome, how can you not see it?! He'll probably take crappy cell phone video of the act, too, send it to all his buddies to show off.

I like your bf, he's sounds awesome. I'd like to buy him a beer.

I will treat him to an open bar.

Because yah for incest!

Seriously, am I the only one who finds the idea of having a threesome involving two sisters at the same time just plain wrong?

Seriously?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

How is that?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Reality is harsh!