bfs who hit on your younger sister

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I think it is worse when they hit on your mom though

true, everyone thinks my mom is hot its weird

Same here.. Talk about awkward when your mom is flashing your 18-19 year old male friends. Or bringing home guys a few years older than you...
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I would be weirded out. I would ask him or her to see the conversation, if they have nothing to hide, they'll show you.

If I am sufficiently concerned that I am asking to look at someone's texts, I am outta there.
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I think the proof is right there in front of you. It is obvious that he doesn't respect your feelings making crude jokes like that, and talking to your sister so much is crossing the line.

I'd suggest confronting them and then just breaking up.

This!!! That's not cool at all. What do they have to talk about that it has to involve a phone??
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

The only crime here is your lack of self respect.

Your sister isn't "stealing" your boyfriend. Your boyfriend is an utter knob by the sounds of it.

QFT
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My hubby and i are both 22 y/o. And we joke all the time about how we're getting old. Apparently we're not. But those jokes kinda do bother! Still doesn't give him the right to talk to your younger sister.
  • shimmerNsparkle
    Options
    I had a ex who did that, he tried to hook up with her, at the time I was 15(Was with him until I was 21) My sister never told me until we broke up, wish she would of bc i wasted all my teen years with the kid.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Don't break up. Just get a new sister. :tongue:

Break up with both of them.

My sister and I are pretty cool. We'd be willing to take on another sister.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm 27 and my sister just turned 18 as well. She and my fiance act the same way, not because they are hooking up behind my back, but because we are family and they love each other like siblings. Thankfully my sister and I are close, despite our age gap.

But for your 30 year br old to make the 'legal' comment... kinda creepy.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I mean, I have seen photos of your sister. She's smokin' 10/10 would bang smokin.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, dump his *kitten*. But don't expect that to be the last of him since he's gonna keep trying to nail your sister. What a creep. It wouldn't even be all that suspicious except for the "legal" comments. Eww.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Just curious... is threesome completely off the table?

FTW
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

FTW

And if you're the one to suggest it, you'll definitely beat your sister for coolest sibling status. :glasses:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

FTW

And if you're the one to suggest it, you'll definitely beat your sister for coolest sibling status. :glasses:

Even more FTW
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    the only crime here is that my sister is going to steal my bf. :cry:

well, when she's 30, she'll trade him in for an 18 year old, too. So, chin up.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Ew. period.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    The whole snap chat thing is really weird :/

I'd also be worried about your sister. I don't know why she is talking to him in the first place. When I was 18 I would have never wanted anything to do with a 30 year old man especially if he was with a relative of mine.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

FTW

But....it would be a threesome involving her and her own sister!

I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Maybe not in Utah but being British I clearly know nothing of such things...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    What's your dad's cologne, just curious?
    Can we talk ?
    How's the hail damage?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    My hubby and i are both 22 y/o. And we joke all the time about how we're getting old. Apparently we're not. But those jokes kinda do bother! Still doesn't give him the right to talk to your younger sister.

I agree. I always look down respectfully when at a girlfriend's family functions amd try not to be seen lest I accidentally talk to someone!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    What's your dad's cologne, just curious?
    Can we talk ?
    How's the hail damage?

Hail damage sounds minimal from what I read in the OP. Not even a dent I bet.