"I knew you'd lose weight and leave me."

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support! It is embarrassing saying that I'm divorced, but at the same time no one knows the extent of the situation. I never said it was all him. There were problematic attributes on both sides. Just because I put a few quotes of what was said didn't mean that was ALL.
    We wanted completely different things out if life and were two completely different people.
    I'm just happy that I'm no longer "settled" but sharing my loves and passions for life with someone who wants the same.
    Just that alone makes everything worth it.

And she's a woman.
    Go ahead and pick me apart some more :)
    But I've found the meaning of happiness, love, peace and so much more.
    People say they are happy, but to feel happiness every day... just enjoy life and find one who enjoys it the same way you do :)

Ahh...the plot thickens!!

Whatever, OP. I'm happy you're happy. :flowerforyou:

Uh, hold the phone!

You couldn't live with an inattentive man, so you hooked up with a woman? Are you aware that your periods will probably synch up with each other, and the TOM attitude will be double? And woman are very opinionated on interior design. You gonna live with that orange throw pillow she spent $100 on that you wanted to spend on a lamp?

LOL. But you can eat chocolate, drink wine and cry for no reason together during your periods! Bonding for the win.

And yeah, interior design.... LOL.
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    To be honest the statement is actually backwards.

You left him first and THEN you lost weight. Don't bother correcting him, he was mean enough to you that he deserves to see it this way.

No, I left him at my lowest weight of 122; 160 high.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Uhm, it sounds like you're advocating divorce, and I don't agree with that.

You also don't know how a man thing works, and I don't agree with that.

Damn you beat me to it.

I also don't know how to quote without quoting in context. Maybe you can help me with that.

Settings>Delete Account?

Nope. That wasn't it.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

Agreed, it does. Short term throwaway relationships are much better, right?
    Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    All around ignorance. You forgot the part where I've repeatedly stated that I'm the happiest I've ever been and I've found someone to SHARE life with, not argue with.
    Thank you everyone for your support! It is embarrassing saying that I'm divorced, but at the same time no one knows the extent of the situation. I never said it was all him. There were problematic attributes on both sides. Just because I put a few quotes of what was said didn't mean that was ALL.
    We wanted completely different things out if life and were two completely different people.
    I'm just happy that I'm no longer "settled" but sharing my loves and passions for life with someone who wants the same.
    Just that alone makes everything worth it.

And she's a woman.
    Go ahead and pick me apart some more :)
    But I've found the meaning of happiness, love, peace and so much more.
    People say they are happy, but to feel happiness every day... just enjoy life and find one who enjoys it the same way you do :)

Ahh...the plot thickens!!

Whatever, OP. I'm happy you're happy. :flowerforyou:

Uh, hold the phone!

You couldn't live with an inattentive man, so you hooked up with a woman? Are you aware that your periods will probably synch up with each other, and the TOM attitude will be double? And woman are very opinionated on interior design. You gonna live with that orange throw pillow she spent $100 on that you wanted to spend on a lamp?

THAT was an ignorant statement! LOL!

Yes, but true. Too many cooks in the kitchen. And you know that abs are made in the kitchen.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Hey I know! Let's all put our opinions here on a relationship we know nothing about except for a short presentation made by one side of the relationship and support it or trash it based on our own biases! Then we can attack the opinions that others made up in their heads about the relationship because they don't match ours!

Glad you lost weight and are happy OP. Sorry you posted a statement of betrayal from your ex-spouse, sounds like there are still issues there about it, hope you find someone else to talk to about it other than random cheerleaders and detractors that don't know or care anything about you or him or your relationship.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-JijqgR9EpFEdXKix6Pg7X9RbRWsVt_QRWiYl7o5wOB_taGZQTw
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:
    Uh, hold the phone!

END QUOTE:

WTF?? This can not be a serious reply.... :noway:
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Keep your hat on, we were just being silly.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    To be honest the statement is actually backwards.

You left him first and THEN you lost weight. Don't bother correcting him, he was mean enough to you that he deserves to see it this way.

No, I left him at my lowest weight of 122; 160 high.

It actually sounds like she lost the weight to please him...and then realized nothing she could do would make him happy.
  • silverstarrlyte
    silverstarrlyte Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you. I wish you the best and much happiness...
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    QUOTE:
    Uh, hold the phone!

END QUOTE:

WTF?? This can not be a serious reply.... :noway:

Wow, you're quick. I was being silly, because I can't begin to address the seriousness of the OP's decisions. It's not my life, she will have to live it. But, I've had gay friends, relatives and neighbors, and from that limited anecdotal evidence, those situations are a lot of drama.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Keep your hat on, we were just being silly.

In that case, keeping hat on.... LOL
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    A friend posted a link to an article that said Americans would rather have a president that is philandering than an atheist. Luckily, OP doesn't need your approval for anything. I'm divorced and God thinks it was a good thing to save myself from psychological abuse and alcoholism.
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Fortunately for society, it doesn't matter what you agree with, the law says you can get a divorce!

Cheers for that!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    there's no man that would make you happy anyway

...because bisexual women don't exist :poof:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    He was the same. I was naive and thought this is as good as it gets.

Boy, I was TOTALLY wrong. Life is a dream now

I gotta say....based on this response I am torn. Good for you for getting out of it. Good for you for making the changes you wanted to make. Shame on you for rushing into marriage without thinking fully about what it entailed and who you wanted to be with. Thank goodness there were no kids involved. Some people are not cheerleaders....they are not going to tell you how great and wonderful and beautiful you are. Many try to do it through actions and some do not at all.....but it is still up to both parties involved to determine if it is a good match before getting married.

Oh GTF over yourself.
    This isn't the "Judge my happy moment" thread

WTG girl.

When you post it out there on the internet you are open to any opinions. I stated mine. You are welcome to yours. I'm glad she's happy. Being that she stated herself that he didn't change and was always like that, I feel like both of them took their marriage vows lightly. It's an opinion....and everyone has one.

Same with a$sholes. :laugh:
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    A friend posted a link to an article that said Americans would rather have a president that is philandering than an atheist. Luckily, OP doesn't need your approval for anything. I'm divorced and God thinks it was a good thing to save myself from psychological abuse and alcoholism.

I never said she needed my approval.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    selector-6f58e4649f4d7ad5f70b6c8ddac218f9.gif

Ignore User.

Works wonders.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options

Damn you beat me to it.

I also don't know how to quote without quoting in context. Maybe you can help me with that.

Settings>Delete Account?
    [/quote]

tumblr_lzxfxpoRQe1qjea9y.gif
  • CJisinShape
    Options

Damn you beat me to it.

Settings>Delete Account?

tumblr_lzxfxpoRQe1qjea9y.gif
    [/quote]

LOL!