Who's in for a competition!? Monetary prize!

Options

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Updated list on registrars and maybes:

Skinnyby29 - Paid
    Mrsewert - Paid
    jhandley
    AmberBarrios
    ashbridge
    iamstaceywood
    dageeus
    mam734
    Lona728
    just_peachy
    nisijam5
    shamrock14
    Binaryjester

Maybes I have:
    CGerman
    mymelody1978
    virgierox
    LuvnAG10
    20carrots
    missingminnesota
    mafery
    ttaylortulsa

Paypal address to pay is porter.courtneym@gmail.com. Please include your MFP screen name so I can properly credit you! If you'd like a mailing address instead, please send me a message so I can send it to you!

Thanks a bunch!!!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Bump..we need more members!!!!
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    move me to the IN list please :)
  • Healthyby30
    Options

Skinnyby29 - Paid
    Mrsewert - Paid
    Binaryjester - Paid
    virgierox - Paid
    jhandley
    AmberBarrios
    ashbridge
    iamstaceywood
    dageeus
    mam734
    Lona728
    just_peachy
    nisijam5
    shamrock14

Maybes I have:
    CGerman
    mymelody1978
    LuvnAG10
    20carrots
    missingminnesota
    mafery
    ttaylortulsa
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    I think I am going to join you guys on this as well. We did something similar to this when I lived in TN...a bunch of us at work each put $5 in a pot and at the end of a set time the winner was the 'biggest loser'. We did 8 weeks...I like the idea of ending with the last one logging though as it will keep me motivated longer! LOL I found this when we did it at work to be VERY motivating and have tried to find something like that since moving to a new state, so this sounds like a WINNER to me!

Only one thing for me...can someone explain to me how you post a photo on a thread here? I don't have a clue and don't see any way to do it when I'm in this box adding a comment...HELP!! Thanks!

And.....Count me in!
    I'll dig back thru for the paypal addy...

Zephyr
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    Okay, I paid, but this is my first time sending paypal to an email addy, so ignore my goof! LOL --I only use it for eBay..
    I didn't realize it would do the thing at the end to add .46 if I'd entered only the $5, and I didn't catch it until after it went through, so mine is like a payment of $5.92..call it a blonde moment..live and learn! LOL And now a 'heads up' so others will know...just enter the $5 payment and leave the default box checked at the end that calculates and adds on the fee (.46 in this case).

Can't wait to start on Nov 15th...please post directions on posting the photo so I can do a trial run on that beforehand. Thanks!
    Zephyr
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I just received a message from someone because they said I was trying to rip people off?

I can see where the concern is seeing as I just started my account here (though, I had an account for a few years...don't have that email address to retrieve password) ..I am not doing this to rip people out of $5. Anyway! We can send the money to someone else if people want. I just want the competition for my own personal motivation!

I can see where someone might be wary. It's a valid concern.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options

If its a concern then don't join its that easy! :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

If its a concern then don't join its that easy! :)

Ouch. I was only commenting on her comment. Not making a judgement.
  • Healthyby30
    Options

Skinnyby29 - Paid
    Mrsewert - Paid
    Binaryjester - Paid
    virgierox - Paid
    Zephyr36608 - Paid
    jhandley
    AmberBarrios
    ashbridge
    iamstaceywood
    dageeus
    mam734
    Lona728
    just_peachy
    nisijam5
    shamrock14

Maybes I have:
    CGerman
    mymelody1978
    20carrots
    missingminnesota
    mafery
    ttaylortulsa

If I am missing anyone please let me know! Thanks :)
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Also I will post directions on pics with our first weigh in topic. I'm so excited, it looks like we'll have a lot of people!
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    Also I will post directions on pics with our first weigh in topic. I'm so excited, it looks like we'll have a lot of people!

Thx Courtney!
    I'm looking forward to this to help me stay motivated through the holidays! YAY!!
    Zephyr
  • NavyMommy
    NavyMommy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! It's not to late is it? Sounds like a great motivator and a lot of fun!! I too have no idea how to post pictures so any help I can get on that would be much appreciated!! When are we supposed to have our first picture taken?
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I would love to join! It's not to late is it? Sounds like a great motivator and a lot of fun!! I too have no idea how to post pictures so any help I can get on that would be much appreciated!! When are we supposed to have our first picture taken?

Nope it's not too late. The updated rules are in the second page. You HAVE to weigh in by midnight PST on Monday November, 15
  • mrsewert
    Options
    Ouch. I was only commenting on her comment. Not making a judgement.

Sorry didn't mean to offend I just don't think this poor girl needs to feel bad for setting up something like this. We are all here for the same reason. :)
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Bump! Just a few more days to get registered!
  • mrsewert
    Options
    I've gotta figure out how to take my picture and get the date in the picture. :laugh:

Will you post the weekly weigh in thread the night before? So I can print before I go to bed and lay it next to my scale so I can shower and weigh in? Then hopefully upload when I get home from work that evening?
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Yeah, I will create the thread on Sunday evening every week so that we can all do that. I know I weigh myself first thing, don't want to bother with printing it THAT day.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    bump
  • FidalgoGirl
    FidalgoGirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looks like the pot is getting mighty fat. I'll try it! Weigh in on Wednesday for me would be PST after 9PM my time more than likely. Hope that works.