Anybody on MFP who isn't rude and arrogant??

Options

Replies

• paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    awww i came to late, only just came up in my feed. I was gonna agree about a general feel of egotists and nasty people that invade the forums but then again thats a common theme across the internet in general, alot of people are all high and mighty and love causing grief when they aren't face to face with others. Personally i just give my personal experience, if someone doesn't like it stiff ****, it worked for me.

Tend to steer clear of forums in general only making an appearance every now and then

You realise that's exactly what is getting people branded rude and mean, right? Giving their personal experience and not caring if someone doesn't like it? There are actually VERY few real trolls on this board, just people willing to give out advice and experience without sugar coating or supporting unhealthy, unhelpful or sometimes dangerous behaviour...

sorry i meant i don't give a **** if the flamers/haters don't like it and want to bring down there egotistical rant against it and other similar posts, thats not being rude, if someone has a genuine dissagreement thats one thing but when people just say you are a fool or whatever purely to feel big about themselves thats completely different and if you chose to call that being rude thats your opinion, the rest of what you said i agree with, i'm in the second part tho i'm not gonna go all guns blazing on someone for doing such unhealthy things since i did it for most of my life so that would be hypocritical but ocne again learning from your mistakes and sharing is not being rude, belittleing/flaming people who are sharing such experiences and those who respond to it is being rude and i've seen alot of that here and in countless other forums as i said thats the nature of the internet.
  • shelliewhitmore
    shelliewhitmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm here for positive support and certainly don't think anyone should be rude or arrogant to anyone that is trying to improve their health and fitness goals!

I'm happy to be a supportive person in your community....

Best,
    Shellie
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Prepping myself for the roll.

bunny-ball-roll.gif
    GIF-Bunny-unrolls-toilet-paper..gif
    cute-bunny-roll-o.gif

That gif at the top is mesmerizing!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hmmm looks like my ears should have been burning. :blushing:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    (although personally I don't eat bullies at all because I'm not a cannibal)

Well that is excellent news. :wink:
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I've seen people on here be mean and rude---it's used to smoke out a troll. It works because the troll already has a hard time keeping a false story going. So it's OK by me. I've watched the masters at work--keep after them guys! And let's roll!!!!
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I think this is my first roll!

ETA: F**k, it wasn't me that rolled it. Good luck, next poster!
  • 0nlyM3
    0nlyM3 Posts: 5
    Options
    I would agree with you. That is a reason why i stay away from posting anything. People are so rude and full of themselves.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Roll?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Hmmm looks like my ears should have been burning. :blushing:

hehehehe
  • Gregg8322
    Gregg8322 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've noticed some rude people on here too who, judging by their pic, are way too old for that childish attitude. Part of the reason I don't post very much
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    Roll?

like a tootsie
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    IN!

EDIT:.... Damn it...not in :(
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    imgg.gif
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    in for round two....
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    No more bunnies?!?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    and for everyone who wants the lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya kind of support.... here's the Soweto Gospel Choir's excellent rendition of kumbaya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJr6FknZhpM much better than your average kumbayah
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Round 2??? Congrats op lol
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking, you could try SparkPeople.com. That was the first online site I used years ago and it helped me lose a lot of weight. Also, I don't think I ever saw a rude or mean person on the forums. Not sure what was different, but I think maybe they had more active moderators. That can be both good and bad. I haven't been back in a while, but I think I might just check it out again. Take care. TTFN :smooched:
  • faithful_kitty
    faithful_kitty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I cant believe this is still going...