Anybody on MFP who isn't rude and arrogant??

Options

Replies

• KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Getting slightly annoyed at the attitudes of people on these forums. What is the need to be so rude??

Unless the question states that they need an opinion then simply dont give it; or if they are asking for an opinion, then please learn the etiquette of expressing your views... There is a way to do it without being such a p***k.

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who is like me, here to support people on the same journey and togain some motivation, then please friend request me.

Rant over!!

Xx

These threads always get started because someone disagreed with the OP in some other thread, so please OP link us to the thread of "rude" people who have scorned thee
    8lo2n5.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1302456-bread-what-is-a-healthier-substitute

You're welcome!

I'm sifting through the thread, and have yet to find anything mean... surprise, surprise.

I glanced. I suggest is is the "just eat less bread" comments or the like.

All this over some bread???......no!!

2lc4emb.jpg

grinch.jpg
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dang me for having a life and not getting on here and missing all the good stuff. I hate me right now... :sad:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Someone mentioned unicorn rainbow farts?

rainbowhorsefarts.gif
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I'm not rude or arrogant.

Just direct and hot.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    No more bunnies?!?

I'm here!! What did I miss?
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    and for everyone who wants the lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya kind of support.... here's the Soweto Gospel Choir's excellent rendition of kumbaya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJr6FknZhpM much better than your average kumbayah

Dammit I was expecting something besides kumbayah to play.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in for both sides. I'm not rude, only to rude people. so then I guess I am rude, but .... hmmmm.. now I'm confused.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options

rainbowhorsefarts.gif

That's.......AWESOME!

I love the rainbow shart residue he left on the window.
  • FitnessLover001
    FitnessLover001 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I agree, but thought I was the only one that thought that, or just thought that I was too sensitive. But people seriously make some *kitten* hole comments on here. Sometimes I just ask a question, and they respond like I'm an idiot or it's a waste of their time. Geez, stop being arrogant about what you know with health/exercise/fitness when others ask for help.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

rainbowhorsefarts.gif

That's.......AWESOME!

How did I not see that before?!?!?
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy this rolled so I have something to do at work today.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options

rainbowhorsefarts.gif

That's.......AWESOME!

I agree, the whole thing is fantastic!

"You" in the following is general you, to nobody in particular:
    I want to add that when I first came here, I was a lot more sensitive, had remnants of problems in my personal life, and was still wavering a bit in my decision regarding a lifestyle change. I also thought I didn't need anyone's help, even when I kept reading along and soaking up new information, so it doesn't surprise me that people in such a state of mind might be extremely defensive when someone says something they hadn't expected nor wished to hear.

Quite frankly, there were days when I had a stick up my butt, but once I removed it, I saw the "nasty, rude, arrogant" stuff for what it was - straight-forward text. Yes, there are the occasional meanies here just like everywhere else on the planet, but you're missing some fantastic stuff if you choose actively to seek out that negativity, focus on it, and not see what else is going on here. Also realise, as has been mentioned in the first portion of this thread that text can look much more blunt than a voice talking to you - but lucky you, you have a choice and can adjust both tone and volume, so why not go for the nice options? Maybe you should try it?

Oh, and personally I think anything that starts with "People are so..." should really not be brought up. Stereotyping a huge community is nothing but ridiculous. If you have complaints, why not bring it up to the person you have a problem with rather than label everyone else in the process? Passive-aggressive behaviour in my book includes chewing on something that happened days ago until you bring it up again in a fabulous explosion. Grow up and deal with it in a timely manner.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    How the frack did a "mean people" thread roll?

Eyeroll.gif
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    In to read later when I have more time.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for more low-post-count members telling everyone else how they think others should behave in the forums.
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Oh, and personally I think anything that starts with "People are so..." should really not be brought up. Stereotyping a huge community is nothing but ridiculous. If you have complaints, why not bring it up to the person you have a problem with rather than label everyone else in the process? Passive-aggressive behaviour in my book includes chewing on something that happened days ago until you bring it up again in a fabulous explosion. Grow up and deal with it in a timely manner.

I KNOW, right? God, people are so amazing and awesome on here. It just sickens me. I've received so much helpful support from people on here, how DARE they be so generous with their free time.

IgCoz8J.gif
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    in for more butthurt.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    in for more butthurt.

your butt hurts? they make cream for that
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    in for more butthurt.

your butt hurts? they make cream for that

And evolution also equipped you with a working tongue right?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm not rude. Maybe OP needs new friends or to stay off the forums....