What's the story behind your Username?

Options
Just curious lol, I'm a nosey person you see! :laugh:

Mine - well, I like the Nintendo Wii... my surname is Baxter...

I prefer Rice Krispies to Weetabix, but "RiiceyKrispyBaxter" or a variations wouldn't have worked lol.

I also use the name and have the nickname "Chewie" from "Chewbaxter" - Star Wars fan you see, and a school nickname!

:laugh:

So where does your username come from?

:smile:

Replies

• ultraviolencexo
    Options
    a clockwork orange :) x
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    bottom, rick mayal hiding from a curse under the sofa,

ade edmondson goes upstairs to move the piano.

"jogging all the way"

Some people think i look like "edde hitler" with my glasses on
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Nothing very exciting I'm afraid.

My name is Simone so thats where the first 3 letters come from and the rest is my date of birth 24th July.

Boring huh?
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    mine is a combo of Hello Kitty and The Doors song Hello I Love You....because I'm crazy about them both.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I play fantasy football....so my username is pretty easy. Queen of our leagues (usually on top/win), NYIce because I live in Buffalo so 'nuf said.
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    Er, now let me think . . . ! lol! I own sheepdogs and I'm a lay-dee!

Bottom - now there's a programme I haven't seen in a while! I loved the one where Rick Mayall wrapped up all the sprouts individually as Xmas prezzies! lol!
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Husbands nickname is Yatesy - by association I am therefore MrsYatesy - not very exciting!
  • FairyGodMother
    FairyGodMother Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 3 godchildren and I live 10,000 miles away from them now. I had a very good godfather growing up and no contact with my godmother. I don't my godchildren to feel abandonned so I do my best to keep in contact with them through emails to their parents, Skype, instant messenger. phonecalls and cards and gifts in the mail.

When I lived closer I would just turn up unexpectedly so my 1st god daughter said I was like the Fairy Godmother in kid's stories and I always turned up whenever she needed me. It's a sentimental name.
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    Sooty - that lovable British puppet with friends Sweep and Sue and owner Michael.

an inappropriate line from an Australian comedy group song - Sooty, the only bear in television to constantly be fist *effing* - Doug Anthony All Stars.

May = my middle name.

250px-Sooty-waving.jpg
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Bottom - now there's a programme I haven't seen in a while! I loved the one where Rick Mayall wrapped up all the sprouts individually as Xmas prezzies! lol!

Yeah I've done that in the past and wrapped up the remote control for a birthday present ! :laugh:

Its not much but it's what i call entertainment ! :tongue:
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    [/quote]

Yeah I've done that in the past and wrapped up the remote control for a birthday present ! :laugh:

Its not much but it's what i call entertainment ! :tongue:
    [/quote]

Ha ha! You crack me up! :laugh:
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    Why din't I get a box round my quote? I've been short-changed?
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Mine isn't very exciting either! Elle is short for Eleanor, M is the first letter of my last name, and I was born in 1986 :)
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hitsujikai is how you would say my surname in Japanese.
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    Er, now let me think . . . ! lol! I own sheepdogs and I'm a lay-dee!

Had to comment here - I've 2 dogs that are Border Collie (full) and Border Collie cross - so HUGE fan of the breed!!!

Some great names there folks - thanks for commenting!!!

As to Bottom - love that show!

Makes me wish my username was 'Dave Hedgehog' or 'Spudgun' now!!!

• Sheepdoglady
    Options
    Spudgun! Now it's all coming back to me! lol! "Why do they call you Spudgun?" "Give me a spud and I'll show you..." Ha ha!!
    Ye I'm mad about the breed!
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Spudgun! Now it's all coming back to me! lol! "Why do they call you Spudgun?" "Give me a spud and I'll show you..." Ha ha!!
    Ye I'm mad about the breed!

Then you're in good company with me and my wife - we're nuts about 'em!!!
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    What, spuds or collies?! lol!
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    What, spuds or collies?! lol!
    rofl!

Both!

love your signature line too - VERY true!!!
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hail - My name (short for Hayley)
    87 - Year of birth
    666 - 'cause I'm a devil child ....apparently

:D