What's the story behind your Username?

Options

Replies

• qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    I first came online and found the msn chat rooms (anyone remember those?) and being a Star Trek fan
    my whole life (3 generations, my dad, me, and my son) I needed a Trek name and since I loved
    the Q character qwho is what i settled on and now if I was walking down the street I would be more
    likely to answer to that than my real name, lol!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    It's an homage to a guy I knew in the 70's. He was a biker. His handle was Road Dog. He's no longer with us. Great guy. Stepped in and saved my life once. I memory of Dan G.

I don't consider myself a biker. More of a "Motorcycle Enthusiast", if you will. That rides with other "Motorcycle Enthusiasts"
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    My name is Isabella but people call me anything else, really. I've been called lots of nasty names, worst of all, Bella. :tongue:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    First initial, last name. I'm SO creative! Don't be jealous.

:tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My name is Isabella but people call me anything else, really. I've been called lots of nasty names, worst of all, Bella. :tongue:

Oh I think Bella is such a pretty name. :smile:
  • springbreeze72
    Options
    I like these kind of blogs :) Mine is : I was born in May (spring) and a boss once told me I was a breath of fresh air to be around/work with (breeze) and my birth year is 1972..there ya go!:bigsmile:
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I was Gambitsgirl (Rogue - I'm a nerd) and that was my original account here. Apparently one day I sat down and assdialed the site on my iphone because all of a sudden I became hambitsgirl. Not only that, I didn't notice for a few weeks (wasn't on the site yet) and my first weightloss was on that account. I had to keep it. HAMBITSGIRL?!?!?!?!?!?! I was totally mortified.
  • gambitsgurl
    Options
    I was Gambitsgirl (Rogue - I'm a nerd) and that was my original account here. Apparently one day I sat down and assdialed the site on my iphone because all of a sudden I became hambitsgirl. Not only that, I didn't notice for a few weeks (wasn't on the site yet) and my first weightloss was on that account. I had to keep it. HAMBITSGIRL?!?!?!?!?!?! I was totally mortified.

gambitsgirl account is still here :-(
    I miss my name.

/hambeastgirl
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Mine name is Chancy and W is my last initial.

I used to have the name sidhartha90 on her but I changed it to make it a bit more personal :-)
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    At work, most of my male colleagues called me by my last name (Goleaner).... which eventually just got shortened into Gogo. 76 is my birth year.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    When my fav nephew started talking, he couldn't say Auntie Sue. He managed AunieNue and I've been called that ever since.
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    I won't mention that the name of my house is "Hedgehog Cottage" lol!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    <
    That's Lucky

I'm Irish :wink:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    My twin niece and nephew use to (they passed away in a drowning accident July 09) call me Gigi because they couldnt say Gina.... now their little sister is calling me by this too.... 76 is my birth year!!!
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    awww Gigi, I am so sorry to read of the loss of your niece and nephew! :cry:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I speak French, my husband's mother language, and as a nickname of endearment he calls me "Fesse"
    A slang French Canadian word which means "bum". He calls me little fesse. (even if it's not that little, I like it and it just stuck)
    Most don't know what is means anyway. ... and now you all do.
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    awww Gigi, I am so sorry to read of the loss of your niece and nephew! :cry:

Ditto! :cry:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    oh... im sorry i didnt mean to make yall sad!!! They are very missed :cry: and that is kind of a way of remembering them for me.... they were only 2yrs but they were the cutest things.... and their little sister (her mother was pregnant with her when the accident happened) is a good mix of both!!! Thanks again guys but didnt mean to upset anyone... :ohwell: Oh and the accident happened at the babysitters house... not on mom and dads watch!!! :indifferent:
  • gambitsgurl
    Options
    oh... im sorry i didnt mean to make yall sad!!! They are very missed :cry: and that is kind of a way of remembering them for me.... they were only 2yrs but they were the cutest things.... and their little sister (her mother was pregnant with her when the accident happened) is a good mix of both!!! Thanks again guys but didnt mean to upset anyone... :ohwell: Oh and the accident happened at the babysitters house... not on mom and dads watch!!! :indifferent:

my heart just stopped beating for a few moments. that's horrible.

:(
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    J is for Jessica my name of course
    And Secret was my dogs name before she passed away. She wa a big part of my life so I always kept her name in my usernames :)