Replies

• Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    Hail - My name (short for Hayley)
    87 - Year of birth
    666 - 'cause I'm a devil child ....apparently

:D

:laugh: when I was younger, my Mum used to call me 'Damian' and said I was an evil little so-and-so like the kid off 'The Omen'.

Also, I had a nickname when I worked on the ward (I'm a Nurse by profession) - Columbo... a VERY bad habit when thinking of holding a hand to my temple the same way Peter Falk's character did... and I was notorious for forgetting things momentarily and coming back into a room and saying "one more thing..." :laugh:
  • katmil
    katmil Posts: 31
    Options
    Pah, another 'boring' one here I'm afriad!
    I'm the original SuBo, or JLo, or anyone else famous who makes up a name using the first parts of their first and second names......
    Katie Miles became KatMil, back in 1998 originally!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Spudgun! Now it's all coming back to me! lol! "Why do they call you Spudgun?" "Give me a spud and I'll show you..."

Hedgehog ! Why are you called Hedgehog ? "Give me a Hedgehog and I'll show you..." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • OneGreatMarriage
    OneGreatMarriage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Grwing up I was always called cowboy, and the rest is my birth date.
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a mama and I'm fit (or getting there, lol!)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    binary...because I am a geek and this is all 1's and 0's
    jester...because I love clowns. There is such a weird mix of terror and mirth.

I used to go by fatal xception...old geek story, but people thought I was a haxor.
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Self-explanatory.

*wink*
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    My name is Lyndsey but some of my friends call me Lyndzo :)
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    Deshaine is my name. :)
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm homeless (by choice, lol). I travel pretty much year round. Just got back from Europe Sunday. This week I'm in the Bay Area (SF) and next week Oregon, then Wisconsin for 2 weeks, etc Started traveling full time when my youngest son left for college last year therefore the travelgirl09 name! :)
  • angelsxzist
    angelsxzist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the man, Michael Jackson.
  • Wiitabax
    Options

lol Clowns terrify me though - as long as you ain't like Pennywise!!!

"They all F-L-O-A-T!!!

:laugh:
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Self-explanatory.

*wink*

:laugh: that is classic - love it!!!

:smile:
  • Gizmo52
    Gizmo52 Posts: 43
    Options
    Gizmo52 - Gizmo is the name of the Shih Tzu (after the movie Gremlins) and 52 is my age.

Usually I use the name Buttonstheclown - but the site wouldn't allow it. I'm also an clown and my name is Buttons!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Mine's because I'm fat. Lol. It just happened to be the name that came to me when I was registering.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options

I used to go by fatal xception...old geek story, but people thought I was a haxor.
    The nerd in me loves this, the girl in me thinks you're crazy. Way to go!! :laugh:

My boyfriend's last name is Bowser and he's a bit of a video game nerd. Bowser (AKA King Kuppa) is the bad guy that kidnaps Princess Peach in the Mario games. We joke that I'm his princess but I'm not very princessy, just sorta peachy :smile:
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm Puertorican friends and I joke that it's Pepperican (HOT BABY) so therefore I am PEPPA !
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Victory1.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was a teenager some of her friends called me Mommared because I had red hair. 53 is my birth year.

Well 1953 is my birth year but I just used 53. :laugh:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm a silly goose. I've always used that expression no matter how dorky it sounds. I was born in 1977.