Options
    Road rage against cyclists.

Agreed.

Oh, and 20+ mph head winds.

That too. :bigsmile:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    When I think about having my post-workout pumpkin spice oatmeal all day then get home to find my brother ate the last pack. Irking of the first world nature! Grrr!
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    firfeous wrote: »
    people categorizing their irks from mild to severe
    :laugh: :laugh: Nice.

• fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    - People who talk really loudly on the phone in an open plan office.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    People whose job is to help but act as if it's an inconvenience.
    People who hire people to do work they don't want to do and then act like it's inconvenient.
    People who pronounce idea as idear. I don't know why just does.
    People who get animals then leave them outside and do nothing but feed and water them.
    Parents who cuddle their kids because they are crying. It is okay for a child to cry, especially if they are upset you corrected them for doing something wrong.
    Parents who force their kids to apologizes. Forced means nothing. If they mean it they will say it.
    People thinking they can set up camp anywhere. Then giving you an attitude for telling them it's private property. Also claiming that they had no idea. Yet you find things from your barn with them.

There's more but I'll leave it as this.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    When I agree to do stuff I don't actually want to do.
  • Dadof3bbg
    Options
    Bad listeners
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    This is so dumb, but it irritates the living hell out of me because the instructions are printed on the little envelope the damn stickers come in, but anyway...

When people put their registration stickers on their license plate incorrectly. The MONTH sticker goes on the bottom left and the YEAR sticker goes on the bottom right of the plate. You do not place the f*cking year stickers all around the edge of the plate to make a border... You don't put the two stickers in the middle of the plate. IDIOTS.