Things That Irk You - From Mild To Severe

Options

Replies

• 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    When turds start PMing you, after you've out witted them.

qft

People who like to spout of in open chat just to get people on their side.

Both thick as f**k. you'll be lucky to have a brain cell between you. The reason I pmed you both is I dont like to argue in open chat. However i can' if you want too. I, unlike you pair of remfs have a backbone.
    Wow. Why do you have to be such a meanie?

Meanie McMeanerson.

rm5g5d.gif

Now, now relax and have a bacon s'more

6a00d8341bfa6953ef01538ed42d99970b-800wi
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    People who take their bratty kids to an obviously adult oriented restaurant (if I wanted a noisy meal I would go to McDonalds)

People who go to Olive Garden on dates.

Women who don't understand the awesomeness of all you can eat salad and breadsticks....

Who said I don't love all you can eat salads and breadsticks? Cause I do.

I just recognize that families take their kids their for that very reason, so if I want a super sexy date, I will choose something else.

I hear ya. Chuck E Cheese it is then.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    When someone of a different race purposefully bumps into me haard, going the other way on the street. Sorry if the isn't PC

Disclaimers and insincere apologies meant to soften the blow of offensive statements.

This - it's like starting a sentence with "I don't mean to be rude" and then proceeding to be rude. I'm curious why you think someone is purposely bumping into you. This is the weirdest thing I've read all day - and that's saying a LOT today.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

qft

Both thick as f**k. you'll be lucky to have a brain cell between you. The reason I pmed you both is I dont like to argue in open chat. However i can' if you want too. I, unlike you pair of remfs have a backbone.

Meanie McMeanerson.

rm5g5d.gif

I'm sorry, what was this thread about? Because I'm pretty sure it's about food now...
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

qft

Meanie McMeanerson.

rm5g5d.gif

I'm sorry, what was this thread about? Because I'm pretty sure it's about food now...

Sorry, just trying to settle the internet fight. Oops
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    oYGcbHr.gif

food
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

qft

Let me get this straight, buddy:

You go into an open forum, then you get mad when people reply to you by way of the open forum that you entered.

What the hell kind of logic are you employing here?

Also, where in the hell do you get off attacking people personally in an area of the site where banter and tomfoolery takes place?

Chill the F out.
    You, I like you. You are feisty.
    kitty_zpsd73e23d1.gif

tumblr_mc5yfhqNZl1qfh70bo1_400.gif

* Not really, but all this thread needs is a cat fight.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    People who take their bratty kids to an obviously adult oriented restaurant (if I wanted a noisy meal I would go to McDonalds)

People who go to Olive Garden on dates.

Women who don't understand the awesomeness of all you can eat salad and breadsticks....

Who said I don't love all you can eat salads and breadsticks? Cause I do.

I just recognize that families take their kids their for that very reason, so if I want a super sexy date, I will choose something else.

I hear ya. Chuck E Cheese it is then.

Classy guy. I was thinking you were going to say gas station hot dogs. :laugh:
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    When something has worked for you and someone on here posts about it and you give your adivce on what worked, then you get someone who is a know-it-all and says BS it didn't work for you and it can't work. Um..well, I lost 80 doing it this way so I don't know what to tell you. LOL!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

qft

There's an old saying.....Ill share it with you....Though it would have done you more good yesterday.

"Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt"
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    When something has worked for you and someone on here posts about it and you give your adivce on what worked, then you get someone who is a know-it-all and says BS it didn't work for you and it can't work. Um..well, I lost 80 doing it this way so I don't know what to tell you. LOL!

You're totally a special snowflake and defy the laws of thermodynamics.....Ignore the haters. you do you.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

qft

You go into an open forum, then you get mad when people reply to you by way of the open forum that you entered.

Also, where in the hell do you get off attacking people personally in an area of the site where banter and tomfoolery takes place?

Chill the F out.
    kitty_zpsd73e23d1.gif

brookecathiss_zps0a0b614b.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

qft

There's an old saying.....Ill share it with you....Though it would have done you more good yesterday.

"Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt"

You...I like you.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

Semi drivers that are texting and driving on the highway

Learning about important family events on Facebook! grrrr

When I ask what someone wants to eat and they say "I don't care" (It's your stomach, choose)
    I have more courtesy to other couples that are trying to have a quiet evening. If I did take the kids out then we went to kids places, like play lands and ball pit areas.

For a second I thought maybe you had a bad experience at the French Laundry or something. I'd be super pissed if I paid $300/person for dinner and there were bratty kids about. Then I saw your follow up about ball pits and play areas being an appropriate dinner venue for children. How do you expect kids to learn how to behave in nice restaurants if they never go to nice restaurants? Have you ever had a nice meal ruined by a belligerent adult who was practically shouting at the other people at his table, and laughing like a hyena? That guy probably only went to play lands and ball pit areas as a kid. Maybe you should just stay home?
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options

You're totally a special snowflake and defy the laws of thermodynamics.....Ignore the haters. you do you.

Was it coffee enemas or raspberry keytones? Or how about a poptart cleanse?
  • _Pseudonymous_
    Options

qft

Chill the F out.
    kitty_zpsd73e23d1.gif

By the way... Monica TOTALLY won that cat fight... just sayin'...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

qft

I mean, dude did say

Why? why? Cos I don't do blokes. Adam and eve not adam and steve. If that makes me homophobic,cool I can live with it. I'm heterosexual and proud of it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1306561-would-you-sleep-with-the-person-above-you?page=8

Because you know, there is probably an actual reason I don't want to PM somebody other than their use of Plebs.

boom.gif
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options

qft

:happy: :heart: This is why I like you

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg
  • allybird2
    allybird2 Posts: 45
    Options
    Listening to people chew

When people get defensive at the littlest things

Silverware scraping against plates

When people get upset after you deliver the facts that they didn't wanna hear
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options

qft

Meanie McMeanerson.

rm5g5d.gif

^^ this. Mmmmmmm bacon.