EPIC FOOD FAILS- Indulge today? VENT POST it.

Options
1235»

Replies

• drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I only consider it a fail if I don't enjoy the food or it makes me sick afterwards. But yesterday I had a whole new type of fail - stepped on the scale, updated my weight and the ticker said '0 lbs to go'. Long story short - I reached my initial goal of 33 lbs lost and then I went nuts on a whole box of buttermilk biscuits. Life goes on.
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Today I overate during dinner with wonton soup. Granted, I omitted egg noodles and instead had a lot of raw nappa cabbage as "filler" but I went back and had my bowl refilled several times. I don't know how many calories it is since my mother cooked it but I have a feeling I ate at or above my maintenance unfortunately (even with a lot of exercise).
  • heather_dunphy
    heather_dunphy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had a big fail today did great all day had 940 calorie left for dinner and went to subway. I got the chicken bacon Ranch melt OMG it was good. Problem is I didn't check to see the calories before ate the whole footloose sub and it is 1140 for that sandwich and that's not counting the ranch I believe so I added that in to way over that one sandwich would have almost covered my calories for the day. Oops.
  • ahe22
    ahe22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive view….it works, I'll take it!!